[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, I am very gullible. Give me the craziest conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

Hello /x/, I am very gullible. Give me the craziest conspiracy theory/paranormal entity you can think of, I'll look it up & somehow find enough evidence that I'll believe it. Do your worst.
>>
There is a secret telepathic organization of social interaction. The only way to become part of it is to "wake up" telepathically. Normally this would occur when someone is reaching maturity, but since telepathic ability is so rare nobody talks about it. The only way to know is to be one. Human souls would be so traumatized by a telepathic world that interdimensional beings craft a carefully constructed illusion of a physical world so that beings of lower awareness can coexist without destroying themselves, the world, or each other with a thought.
>>
Craziest stuff I heard is about the Reptilian Elite which are basically dragons that feed off human slaves.

The Humanoid Reptilians from draco are some kind of a servant to them, same as the greys.

The Anunnaki are said to be allied with them.

Think of them like the Sith. They are few in number and they control the entire Galactic Empire.

Our Father is basically Vader. One of the Anunnaki who are in league with the Sith.
>>
everyone is born with a dinosaur partner
but this dinosaur partner is invisible
once in ur life you will hear a "rawr" and think to urself is this my pal ??? but u wont see him
he will do anything to avoid touching u or giving signals it exists its a dinosaur pal
>>
>>18096324
Everyone is a nigger, except for black people.
>>
>>18096347
I woke up. Can't get past the basic communication about "yes I can do this, so can you" what's next
>>
>>18096372
I said this mostly as something I thought about on my first LSD trip also thinking about illuminati and secret societies. I thought every person I knew was in on it, I was like, just say something out loud to prove you can hear me, but nobody responded. I guess its sort of a delusion with elements of truth to it.

I could manipulate the configurations of molecular signal chains and pathways in my mind and make the colors and stuff move. A lot of my work has been to try and find the essence of life that directs intelligent expression of chemical reactions. Aka I want to evolve a body that utilizes zero point energy directed by a quantum computer holographic projector. Sort of wanting a self sustaining nuclear reaction that controls all light matter and energy.

Best Ive gotten, is seeing spirits. One seems male, and glows with a blue light, Michael. The other seems female and glows with a white light, calls herself Sophia. When accessed through mind and heart connection it manifests a sort of blissful dancing light and its dancing motion is traversing my dna and makes my soul come alive. Like the dna looks like a miniature holographic fairy spirit. Sometimes I see other lights and they seem to be other aspects of spirit, but I don't really know them all too well.

Other option seems to be interacting with extraterrestrial intelligences. Arcturians seems otherworldly and full of knowledge about stars and the soul. Pleiadians seem to be putting me through alternate dimensions of humans and earth. Takes a lot to break the dreaming hypnosis and start trying to manifest my higher self. I was sleeping, and I suddenly saw the ceiling over my bedroom become transparent and a shooting star flew across the sky. I heard a word in my head saying Arcturian 6th. I believe it was one of their space ships or thought forms. From 6th density. Then it said Sophia 12, which is 12th dimension, a place I believe to be of the angelic realm.
>>
>>18096359
:)
>>
>>18096416
I went so far as to ask aloud what was going on to a few coworkers of mine, and their responses were "we don't know, it's in the DNA, doesn't happen to everyone, congratulations on being in on it". Did you go through an initiation of sorts? Where the rules of this telepathic order were telepathically explained and shown to you using metaphors? Physical and verbal metaphors? Channeling seems to be the way to go yeah
>>
File: 1472624212263.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1472624212263.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>18096347
Aww, that's the one I was going to post.

Beat me to it, anon.
>>
File: Binary.png (2KB, 553x170px) Image search: [Google]
Binary.png
2KB, 553x170px
>>18096372
No flip the frequency of "yes I can do this, so can you" to "no I can't do this, neither can you" in order to produce a signal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAc4TSp87IY
>>
>>18096435
Well I think that part of my post was my response to op asking for the craziest paranormal theory one could think of. Its almost plausible I guess, it wasn't totally serious. It seems to be in the dna though, I believe its telepathic. Its like a giant long accelerator. Send photon packets down the strand and watch what they reflect off the molecules. Sort of like making a movie out of the life experiences that your soul has gone through. There seems to be a need for bisexuality when interacting with it. As you are acting upon yourself through yourself. Didn't really have an initiation. Just did drugs. It seemed like it was preprogrammed to be this way, probably by myself pre incarnation.

I mostly learned what I know by imagining a hot et girl hugging me from behind and teaching me how to move the energy. I sort of learned to channel hugs from Pleiadian beings, and the sense and feeling of love can help one learn to see in the place it is coming from. Sometimes it was a guy doing stuff to me though. If you imagine sexual energy coming from an et being than its a good way to create genetic codes that can interact with et realities. I believe this principle works with any life form, like plants and lower life such as insects. Our planet is teeming with life. Problem is when ego tries to control the process it creates blocks and selfish uses of energy. Also pride keeps one from exploring their feminine side, which imo is %100 needed to use the energy in a way that it doesn't damage the genetic coding, and ones soul/emotional self.
>>
>>18096463
Email me
[email protected]
>>
All conspiracy theories are fake and are part of a bigger conspiracy to have the people distracted
>>
>>18096500
Uhhh. maybe I said too much lol.
>>
>>18096517
Nah you haven't. Your only repeating what the majority of "awake" people I've met say. Because it's more or less the truth. Humanity is in the process of Spiritual Ascension, more and more people are waking up to these truths.
>>
>>18096555
I guess I'm a bit hesitant to exchange personal info. I don't really want to form personal connections with people.
>>
re:telepathy

If you know then no one knows you know. If you don't know then everyone knows you don't know.

tl;dr: hush!
>>
File: 1472395790135.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472395790135.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>18096601
That's a good one.
>>
>>18096614
ps: virtually all LSD comes from the government
>>
File: 1449615240098.jpg (73KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1449615240098.jpg
73KB, 405x412px
>>18096703
Noooo.

That can't be true. Dude, LSD comes from shady criminals, who are outside the law. The government is like the opposite of that. They *are* the law. Don't be silly. Everyone knows there's no connection between drug cartels, and black budget government projects, with no oversight committees, and documents so classified that they can't even reveal to the public the name of the organization who has the requirements to look at said classified documents.

What you been smokin' on, you crazy, youuuuu~
>>
>>18096717
http://www.theroseofparacelsus.com
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpiUfb7adPE
Brain chips in the troops. They're turning the friggin' frogs gay!
>>
File: Aattp-alex-jones.jpg (34KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Aattp-alex-jones.jpg
34KB, 600x330px
>>18096774
>>
>>18096356

WHAT IF THIS IS ACTUALLY TRUE THO :O
>>
Sometimes the government does things that aren't, strictly speaking, what most people would consider to be ethical

Or at least that's just what I've heard
>>
>>18098673
that's too crazy even for op. no one could believe that.
>>
File: 1355153515.png (48KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
1355153515.png
48KB, 288x175px
>>18096359
>>
>>18096324
either the world is dark or I'm a pioneer into new frontiers. voices in my head have yielded surprising results, and I've found the possibility of sending telepathic signals through time. the implications are endless. I have no proof though, and I think because of the quantom nature of telepathy it's hard to prove. After all, it's inconsistent and relies on the unknown entity that is dark matter.

There's a lot more that I've tried to understand I'm not sharing, but it's clear to me that a large majority of the data I collect is junk. This is because telepathy is done by sending and receiving hallucinations. Signals are sent by a joint observation of nothing, in the form of white noise or visual static (people who are born with the ability to see 0- nothing).

This all relies on nothing existing, however. One could argue that by its paradoxical nature, nothing forces itself to exist. But I bet most scientists would say that I'm simply wrong.
>>
hillary clinton is not human
>>
>>18096324
The earth is flat
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.