[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nephilim:TRUE STORY of Satan,Fallen Angels,Giants,Aliens, Hybrids,Elongated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

I'm just watching this very interesting and well done documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY

At 14:55 sec, it's stated that in "Book of ENOCH" in the "Book of Watchers" it is written that originally 200 Fallen Angels physically entered The Earth approximately 1000 years prior to the Flood of Noach.

Wonder how many Fallen Angels entered Earth after the Flood of Noach, since only 8 people survived the flood,
Noach his wife and his sons with their wives.

And how did the Fallen Angels entered Earth.
>>
>>18096081
Nephilim all died in the Deluge.
>>
>>18096081
Thanks.
>>
>>18096089
yes but we have Fallen Angels on Earth now (or at least they were present after the Noach's flood),
so they must somehow returned.

In this video at 26:53 sec (Numbers 13:33 "There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.")

I agree that the original 200 all died,but new bunch returned to Earth.
>>
File: 36239144.jpg (138KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
36239144.jpg
138KB, 472x472px
>>18096089
>>
File: kombucha.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kombucha.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
>>18096128
>In this video at 26:53 sec (Numbers 13:33 "There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.")

Theat was merely exaggeration and hyperbole on the part of the spies who were afraid. All the Nephilim weredestroyed int he floodalong with wicked mankind....that was kind of the whole purpose of it.
>>
The Angels are known as the Watchers yes, but they were also called the Malakim of Yahweh.

The Malakim were the fathers of the Anakim.

Akak or Anakim are Giants. They were hybrids and there is something called hybrid vigor that makes hybrid species grow larger.

For example if you cross two landraces of tomato you get a hybrid tomato that grows stronger and bigger.

Also if you cross a Tiger with a Lion you get a Liger and they are the Largest Felines known.

But you cant breed two ligers to get a liger kitten.

See the Watchers are actually Igigi.

Angels are what the Hebrew called them but the Sumerians called them the Igigi.

They were the Military of Enlil the same way the Angels are the Heavenly Host of Yahweh.

It was Enlil / Yahweh that brought the flood to kill all the hybrids.

The Sumerian tablets tell a VERY similar story to the book of Enoch.
>>
Midrash of Shemhazai and Azazel:

“One night the sons of Shemhazai, Hiwwa and Hiyya saw …(text missing) dreams. One saw the great stone spread over the earth…(text missing). The other (son) saw a garden, planted whole with many kinds of trees and many kinds of precious stones. And an angel was descending from the firmament with an axe in his hand, and he was cutting down all the trees, so that there remained only one tree containing three branches. When they awoke from their sleep they arose in confusion, and, going to their father, they related to him the dreams. He said to them: ‘The Holy One is about to bring a flood upon the world, and to destroy it, so that there will remain but one man and his three sons.’”
>>
—Genesis 6:1-4

When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose. Then the Lord said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years." At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later), after the sons of God had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.

Jubilees 5

And it came to pass when the children of men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them, that the Malakim of YAHWEH saw them on a certain year of this jubilee, that they were beautiful to look upon;
and they took themselves wives of all whom they chose, and they bare unto them sons and they were giants.
>>
- The Book of Enoch

And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us... choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
>>
>>18096229
>Shemhazai
is
>>18096243
>Semjâzâ
And is the same as
>Shamgaz

Sumerian Clay Tablet Translation:

In a great number did the Igigi from Lahmu to Earth come,
Only one third of them on Lahmu stayed, to Earth came two hundred.
To be with their leader Marduk, his wedding celebration to attend, was their explanation;
Unbeknownst to Enki and Enlil was their secret: To abduct and have conjugation was their plot.
Unbeknownst to the leaders on Earth, a multitude of the Igigi on Lahmu got together,
What to Marduk permitted is from us too should not be deprived! to each other they said.
Enough of suffering and loneliness, of not offspring ever having! was their slogan.
During their comings and goings between Lahmu and Earth,
The daughters of the Earthlings, the Adapite Females as them they called,
They saw and after them they lusted; and to each other the plotters said:
Come, let us choose wives from among the Adapite Females, and children beget!
One among them, Shamgaz his name was, their leader became.
Even if none of you agrees, I alone the deed shall do! to the others he said.
If a penalty for this sin shall be imposed, I alone for all of you shall it bear!
One by one others in the plot joined together, by an oath together to do it they swore.
By the time of Marduk's wedding, two hundred of them on the Landing Place descended,
Upon the great platform in the Cedar Mountains they came down.
From there to Eridu they journeyed, among the toiling Earthlings they passed,
Together with the Earthling throng in Eridu they arrived.
After the wedding ceremony of Marduk and Sarpanit had taken place,
By a signal prearranged Shamgaz to the others a sign gave.
An Earthling maiden each one of the lgigi seized, by force they them abducted,
To the Landing Place in the Cedar Mountains the lgigi with the females went,

....cont...
>>
>>18096243
>And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood.
is that sining was referencing to only eating flesh and drinking blood or to the sexual intercourses with them as well
>>
>>18096250

part 2:

Into a stronghold the place they made, to the leaders a challenge they issued:
Enough of deprivation and not having offspring! The Adapite daughters to marry we wish.
Your blessing to this you must give, else by fire all on Earth destroy we will!
Alarmed the leaders were, of Marduk, the lgigi commander, charge to take they demanded.
If in the matter I a solution must seek, with the Igigi my heart in agreement is!
So did Marduk to the others say. What I have done from them cannot be deprived!
Enki and Ninmah their heads shook, with begrudging agreement they voiced.
Only Enlil was enraged without pacification:
One evil deed by another has been followed, fornication from Enki and Marduk the Igigi have
adopted,
Our pride and sacred mission to the winds have been abandoned,
By our own hands this planet with Earthling multitudes shall be overrun!
With much disgust was Enlil speaking. Let the Igigi and their females from Earth depart!
On Lahmu conditions unbearable have become, surviving is not possible!
So did Marduk to Enlil and Enki say.
In the Edin they cannot remain! Enlil with anger shouted. With much disgust the gathering he
left;
>>
>>18096256

Also Sexual intercourse. Yahweh / Enlil seen it as an abomination for them to mix together.
>>
>>18096243
>Mount Hermon
Is...
>>18096250
>the Cedar Mountains

The place of the landing where the Igigi Descended
>>
>>18096250
>>18096257
thank you for posting this translation anon
>>
>>18096081

Why are videos about this always so retarded and made by faggots?

It's all disinformation. Where is the real stuff?
>>
>>18096409
maybe you are retarded and have no brain cells to comprehend it.
you ever thought of that that you might be the retard.
that's what most of us think of you
>>
File: Aristotle_PA.jpg (30KB, 329x499px) Image search: [Google]
Aristotle_PA.jpg
30KB, 329x499px
>>18096418
>>
>>18096461
it was proven long time ago that it contains serious mistakes.
it's good for toilet paper or to brainwash retards like you
>>
>>18096491

sauce
>>
>>18096497
all over in the most prestigious universities
do some research you lazy ass
>>
File: 1426097255317 (1).jpg (23KB, 668x220px) Image search: [Google]
1426097255317 (1).jpg
23KB, 668x220px
The book of Enoch was fan fiction written about first centure BC. Nothing more.
>>
File: 1470461126016.jpg (113KB, 778x658px) Image search: [Google]
1470461126016.jpg
113KB, 778x658px
>The first few seconds of the video
>"so tell me rabbi..."

>asking a rabbi if anyone tried to hide the truth

Wew lads.
>>
>>18097227
>The book of Enoch was fan fiction
So is every religious tome ever.

Do you really think divine beings wrote anything or even exist?

Oh shit...I'm on /x/...of course you do.
>>
Thread needs music

https://youtu.be/hsSFR43Z600
>>
>>18097398
>>18097227
You're both retarded faggots.
>>
>>18096081
http://www.mythencyclopedia.com/Le-Me/Manu.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deucalion

Noah wasn't the only survivor of the flood
>>
>>18097398
>so is every religious tome
please make the case that Confucius was fictional. I really want to see this.
>>
>>18097422
Confucius's writings are as religious as Machiavelli's. The man was a court official, not a prophet.
>>
>>18096081
>Satan,Fallen Angels,Giants,Aliens, Hybrids,Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
I fucking hate this shit. You dont have to combine every belief into one super retarded "theory". All of those things are already hard to believe alone. Just focus
>>
>>18097535

Intelligence is seeing the connections where others see nothing.
>>
>>18097543
except when there are no connections. in that case you are just deluded
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 624x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 624x378px
>>18097401
>this guy comes on /x/ and gets his feelings hurt right away
>>
>gets his feelings hurt right away
>implying
You're beyond autistic.
>>
>>18097549
But there are clear connections, what is your problem?
>>
Werent those nephilim remains proven to be fake though?
It disheartens me because im a Christian but it seems every fucking facet of my belief is being destroyed. This being one of them
>>
>>18097549

Right... There is no Connection between Mount Hermon the Cedar Mountains of Baal Bek Lebenon, Cedar Tree's and the Ekur built of them which is known of the house of the gods, aka Mount Olympus.

No connection between the Bohemian grove and these very same Cedar Tree's.
>>
>>18097916
proven fake by whom,when?
>>
>>18096089
nah man read the bible in genesis it talks of the flood and speaks that there were giants on the earth in those days and after
>>
>>18097400
The neff are outstanding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuKHGGYpNc
>>
>>18098185
teach us more sempai
>>
>>18097906
>>18098185
>no
Ok. good point.
Care to ellaborate?
>>
File: %22Thieves%22 Trey Smith..jpg (227KB, 1100x750px) Image search: [Google]
%22Thieves%22 Trey Smith..jpg
227KB, 1100x750px
>>18096081
For those who have patience and will watch this whole documentary the result should be very satisfactory in bringing wealth of information
to compliment texts of TheBible.
Very well done in my opinion.

At the end author/Trey Smith is talking about book that he wrote,
"TV Pastor Safe Robbery" (1999 Trey Smith | Mike Murdock Safe Robbery)
here is short clip (sounds like funny and very interesting story exposing charlatans in Christian churches,especially in the media like TV)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja_1GjUDy8Y

but unfortunately he (Trey Smith) took the book down,
"Book Thieves taken down and off market by Trey Smith on 9-23-2015.
Over the years, numerous movie offers were made on this book. I never pursued those.....
I am taking the book down of my own accord -- I don't feel it represents who I am today.
Nor, do I feel it is glorifing to the Lord. September 23rd 2015 (Yom Kippur -- Day of Atonement)
~ Trey Smith"

too bad,because I was looking to read this book,
if anybody knows if this book is available on the net as a download please share it.
Thanks
>>
in my searches I found this very interesting Blog,
http://blogs.christianpost.com/nutshell/mike-murdock-i-robbed-him-cause-i-didnt-like-him-mike-murdock-trey-smith-8641/

"Mike Murdock -- i robbed him cause i didn't like him!" by Trey Smith

-fascinating narrative.
>>
>>18097401
do not pay attention to shills, they earn more EBT coupons with every post they make, they insult and deride on sight in order to feed their families. If anything as a good christian you should answer everyone of their bait posts to help those poor fucks earn more coupons.
>>
>>18098906
For those of you who are interested in this evangelist criminal saga.

I just finished reading article in this Blog, but the story is not complete, the rest of the story is cut off.
I found this link that has more details on 2 pages.

"Why I Stole a Televangelist’s Safe"
1).
http://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2011/july/why-i-stole-televangelist-mike-murdocks-safe/

2).
http://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2011/july/why-i-stole-televangelist-mike-murdocks-safe/2/
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.