[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did we ever decide what the "Eye" meant? Does it represent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Did we ever decide what the "Eye" meant? Does it represent Lucifer, wisdom, Illuminati?

Is it just the Elite trolling us?
>>
You make this same fuckin' thread at least once every three days. I don't think you care about an answer, you just like to post your faggoty celebrity pictures.
>>
File: Blackie Lawless Artwork.jpg (171KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
Blackie Lawless Artwork.jpg
171KB, 600x839px
>>18095988
Go fuck yourself with a rusty nail. I haven't made this thread in months. There was one the other day and it archived before I saw the general consensus.
>>
eye am what eye am. i am what i am.
>>
The Eye of Horus or the Wedjat is an immensely profound symbol, so to understand it's context in the presence of Their cult is impossible without a thesis long paper, but in short.

They are the royal power that sees all of truth behind the veil. Yet They choose to rule from shadow as the Moon rules night. Hence why they so adore the Apex Eye.
>>
mass media mind control. some would say satanic but the belief system is just a reference point. KJV bible/wizard of oz/alice/siege of sziget(maria orsic)/ etc. and the names of god/characters/lines through gematria/steganography along with specific poses and symbols create personalities with mpd/did as described in the greenbaum speech. Drugs in trance states makes everything seem real.
>>
the eye equals the third eye (in your pants). solomon's wisdom.
>>
>>18096046
Wow! Really glad you took the time to post this. Feeling very enlightened. I had never even considered this before. Just wow!

Fucking retarded faggot.
>>
>>18096001
There was none (a general consensus), and you probably won't see one in your lifetime. This >>18096065
>The Eye of Horus or the Wedjat is an immensely profound symbol, so to understand it's context in the presence of Their cult is impossible without a thesis long paper, but in short.
is a good quote, and in the last thread I pointed out near the end how all true symbols inherently can be interpreted in many different ways and used differently depending on the situation.

Anyway, get ready for a long ride filled with people who've read as many occult books as they can and a lot of new things you'll learn about the mystical and historical meanings of it and how it ties in to Islam, MK-ultra mind control, Hindu mysticism, the Illuminati itself, Lucifer, etc.
>>
>>18095961
Prometheus.

So yes, Lucifer. The one who gave us godly potential. It's a much better story through the Greek myths than the Canaanite ones, though. Don't even read their garbage.

The eye itself, a wonder of evolution, biologists are baffled by how it, and many other evolutionary features, came to be. It wasn't survival of the fittest, we evolve ourselves. Right now, you are observing the world around you and noting potentially helpful traits. You do this on a subconscious level, and they are added to your DNA for the next generations (you can in fact alter your current DNA, it all depends on how in tune you are with your subconscious. Some people, whole races even, are less capable than others which explains why they don't evolve). This gift we call the Fire of Prometheus. His force gave us the ability to see and perceive The Light. When we realize this and hone such an ability, we can reach an evolutionary singularity, similar to the concept of a technological singularity. Us, in control of our own growth and evolution, our own destiny.

This is the concept, yet it's bastardized by nigger rappers with not a clue of the esoteric and kike demon worshippers who wish to harness godly power for their own gain.
>>
>>18095961
Mathew 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Mathew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Do you see?
>>
i think its because we see the world in one-point perspective which from both eyes to the horizon makes a triangle. the enlightened are those that see and know/acknowledge this law of perspective
>>
>>18096328
>do you see?

Lol do you see, bitch? For some reason I doubt it.
>>
That's the all seeing eye, the eye with which they spy on us and steal from us. Basically, the essence of the NSA.

It can't be a symbol of wisdom, Prometheus or godly potential because the Elite are capitalist/materialist/evil and against those values.
>>
>>18097356
The use of the symbol still yields results, true?
>>
File: Iris_24.jpg (64KB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
Iris_24.jpg
64KB, 720x416px
It just represents waifu!
>>
Do you believe in God?
>>
It probably refers to a camera, which is a single portal through which potentially the entire universe can experience [your] life
>>
>>18096132
dont hurt anybody with that edge
>>
>>18097591
Tell me more senpai
>>
>>18097788
Literally what is edgy about that?
>>
>>18095961
>insert these signs in videos
>conspiracy retards go nuts about it and spam it where ever they can
>free internet marketing
>profit????
>>
>>18098234
truth
>>
>>18095961
It's obviously a marketing thing, just when all this illuminati issue became popular every famous record label started adding hints in the videoclips, VERY blatant hints. There's no good attention vs bad attention, attention is always money in that business.
>>
https://youtu.be/__1u99UXrq8

Look on his desk at the 29 second mark
>>
Idk dude but it MAY just represent sight... or "vision" if you will
>>
bamp
>>
>>18095961
it represents droning that's fucking it. fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>18098563
it is my personal opinion that you frequently suck multiple dicks
>>
>>18095961
>Is it just the Elite trolling us?

imo pretty much this, also everyine wants to be in the IN crowd so they slah all kinds of symbols to impress their slave masters
>>
>>18101053
what's droning?
>>
>>18095961
i know what it means but i'm not telling you haha
>>
>>18096328
To have a bad eye is to have a wicked spirit inside you, basically sharing your body with you, hence "cast it from you". Either that or you are the wicked spirit. But the eye literally becomes clouded by darkness and that darkness starts to fill you. That's why you see so many celebrities covering one of their eyes.
"Woe to you, double minded, purify your hearts"
>>
It's their way of saying that they have another awareness. Mostly body language, but who knows how far they have gone? There are other levels, but those are so far beyond most people's grasp and there are no words to describe that state of awareness. Most call it enlightenment, but that comes in different levels. There is no end. Only the place that you have realized.
>>
The eye symbolizes awakeness or consciousness. That's what we are.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.