[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the New World Order going to come? I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Pk0XlLO.jpg (24KB, 256x214px) Image search: [Google]
Pk0XlLO.jpg
24KB, 256x214px
When is the New World Order going to come?

I don't have a place in the current one.
>>
>>18095836
How would a hypothetical New World Order drastically improve your life in any form?
>>
>>18095847
It probably wouldn't, but it's worth holding out for a hope.
>>
>>18095836
The current Pope is a Jesuit, so soon I assume. Just look at how the European leaders let in the religion of peace, and the Vatican endorsement of the religion of peace in addition to UFOs.
>>
File: 1446729440365.jpg (298KB, 1110x854px) Image search: [Google]
1446729440365.jpg
298KB, 1110x854px
OP wants the world to change, because he is too lazy to himself.
>>
It's already here. Has been for 15 years now.
The binds which hold us were torn down by the masculine Fire, the Bull. To open the way for a new work built up from the feminine Earth.

So if you want an exact answer for when the current phase of Fire ends and the phase of Earth begins; Spring 2017.
>>
You don't get a default place in any world order.
>>
>>18095955
I don't know about that, the Nazis and the Soviets had camps for certain groups of people.
>>
>>18095836

12th Degree Mason reporting. The NWO is already here, it's designed to be a slow assimilation that no one will fight.
>>
>>18095875
whats wrong with jesuits
>>
>>18096038
13th degree mason here, nah that bullshit knowledge is overturned the second you level up (which can be done by completing quests around the lodge).
>>
>>18096038
>Truth.
Hope you guys like Doland and Hilldawg you stupid fucking bastatds
>>
>>18096367
33 degrees check'em in.
The NWO has already been established and you were not invited to the party because no degenerates allowed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.