[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I found out everyone moves subtle energy and talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
So I found out everyone moves subtle energy and talk to each other psychically
>>
>>18095619
Really?
How did you find out?
And how can we use this?
>>
>>18095619
wow op you are a fucking genius you just discovered non-verbal communication
somebody give this faggot a nobel prize
>>
>>18095619
It's true. We're all having unconscious conversations with everyone we meet. Cultivate your sensitivity and they become more obvious.
>>
>>18095694
There's more to it than NVC.
>>
>>18095704
Surely you mean visual cues and unconscious behavior
>>
>>18095710
Nope, the human energy field or body.
>>
>>18095725
Well, what makes you believe this? How did you rule out it wasn't the other conventional communication methods?
>>
>>18095731
I can clearly feel it.
>>
>>18095736
That's just great grandma
>>
>tfw energetic fields and such are actually chemical messages and >>18095710
>>
>>18095619
LSD?
>>
>>18095619

>autists first step out of grandmas cottage
>>
>>18095743
Thanks sonny.

>>18095752
This is part of it, it appears. Our energy changes with everything which affects us physiologically.
>>
did you really just find out that humans have electromagnetic fields and think that it was such a mind-blowing phenomenon that you had to share it with /x/??? i swear 90% of you are retarded and don't know how to use google
>>
>>18096069
The subtle energy field is not electromagnetic. We do have a very, very small electromagnetic field but the subtle energy field is not this.
>>
>>18095619
Holy shit mate, you've discovered body language!
I mean, for an autist like you that must be worthy of a Nobel prize.
>>
>>18095707
No there is not.
>>
Wow so many rude and presumtive anons all assuming the subtle energy psychic communication that OP described has the same significance as shaking your ass at someone you want to look at your ass...
>>
>>18097330
They are trolls/agents, not interested in paranormal. Don't worry about them, they are everywhere.
>>
>new player in our D&D group
>she's an ultra cutie
>as I'm walking home I hear her voice in my head
>we "talk" about how on this level of thought people are usually nicer and more intelligent
>I can feel her smiling at me in my mind and it feels gud

And then I never saw her again :(
>>
>>18097330
It's Summer, man.
>>
>>18097330
Agents who are useful idiots and play zero significance in any aspect of their lives. Only subservient dogs who take orders and produce nothing of value.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.