[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for spooky stuff I can do at home to channel the /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Looking for spooky stuff I can do at home to channel the /x/ powers.

Can I wrap a copper wire around my dick and electrify it to get blown by an ayy lmao?

Can I paint a giant pentagram around my bed and sacrifice my wanks to satan in exchange for powers?

Can I write wishes on little pieces of paper and shove the papers inside my butt hole to make them come true?

I once visited the great pyramid and lay down inside the sarcophagus and prayed to whatever the power of that place was to make me an emperor like the lost pharaohs, so it's OK to share the really powerful shit with me.

Looking forward to your most powerful /x/ recipes.
>>
bumping.

usually I browse /pol/ and /r9k/.

Is there a way to sacrifice an entire board in exchange for happenings?
>>
>>18095406
idk but this drawing is pretty neat
>>
Slice your cock in half and see it back up filled with salt. Use catgut thread so your dick just absorbs it. Santa will grant you one wish within reason of course.
>>
>>18095418

M.C. Escher made a bunch of drawings like this one about the difficulty of transcending levels of existence.

The dragon is three-dimensional, but knows it's not in the real world. So the dragon figured out how to step out of its world into the next-higher level, as shown in the picture. Unfortunately no matter how many levels/dimensions up it goes (symbolized by the infinity sign), it's still stuck in the picture.

I put a big poster of this on my door to symbolize successfully leveling up (transcending the false-stuckness) whever I go outside.
>>
>>18095415
simply notify the Normie's and they will devour it. Pretty soon you will hear of all sorts of ritualistic happening.
>>
>>18095425

go to church pleb

I put legos in my dick when I was a kid (remember those long "antenna" pieces? got one way up there). do I get wishes for that?
>>
>>18095584

Clinton tried that by calling out /pol/ in a speech a week ago.

Not working out too well for her...
>>
>>18095591
But /pol/ is used to shills and Normies and knows how to get rid of them /x/ would be annihilated.
>>
>>18095599

dubs for truth.

I'll send them to /mlp/
>>
>>18095591
PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18095584
Dont you get it yet?

WE ARE THE NORMIES NOW
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.