[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that Lucifer is so partial to sacrifice and destruction,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

Why is it that Lucifer is so partial to sacrifice and destruction, if he supposedly represents wisdom, cunning, and intelligence? Surely higher intellect would push him farther from such barbaric rituals?
>>
Not a Satanist or anything so this is an uneducated guess, but maybe it's got to do with harnessing the entropy of the universe or something.
>>
nothing indicates in the bible that satan, lucifer and the snake from the garden of Eden are the same thing
>>
File: Lightbearer.png (1MB, 561x760px) Image search: [Google]
Lightbearer.png
1MB, 561x760px
Lucifer is guilty of no such thing.
>>
>>18094835
Why is he always portrayed as such then?
>>
>>18094824

you're dellusional
>>
>>18094858
He's not people make assumptions and don't actually read.
>>
>>18094874
i like snakes
>>
>>18094787
it's more for our sake than anything
the idea of "no pain no gain" is not only culturally instilled, but also genetically coded into our psyches

it's more for the sake of ritual than actual exchange
>>
>>18094787
Because he likes looking cool, he even smokes.
>>
>>18094787
Solve et coagula, anon. VITRIOL.
You need to let matter die before it is raised and turned into gold. This is the famous "abyss" that the magician crosses before it attains Gnosis. Knowledge comes after you die and are reborn.

That's why Lucifer needs to be a force of destruction and sacrifice as much as he is a force of knowledge and Gnosis. Because you need to die before you achieve Gnosis.
>>
Does anybody know the supposed fate of Lucifer after his 1000 year reign on earth?
>>
>>18094835
Put the mouse back in its hole, buddy.
>>
>>18094787
Because he's insecure with low self esteem.
>>
>>18094787
>sacrifice and destruction
That's the God of the bible tho lmao
>>
>>18094787
Satan never asked for sacrifices etc. We forced that on him.
>>
>>18095561
How so? Was it not his own actions that had him cast down from heaven? Are you saying he would have been content as a servant of God?
>>
>>18094824
nothing in the bible indicates "lucifer" is a thing at all
>>
>>18095583
What does sacrificing goats and fetuses to the Devil have anything to do with his fall?
>>
File: sanguis_christi460.jpg (124KB, 460x260px) Image search: [Google]
sanguis_christi460.jpg
124KB, 460x260px
Blood has power. Even God knows this. This is why Abel's sacrifice was more pleasing than Cain's. This is why the Israelites were forbidden to drink animal blood. This is why animal sacrifices were made to Him at His Temple. It is why Christ as the Paschal Lamb is the most perfect sacrifice.
>>
>>18094787
Cuz lucifer as an actual physical entity doesnt need to be written/spoken for by a human when your speaking to him ( hence all the written lies and light spice dab) . When you add some newage sauce into the mix your just sacrificing spagetti sauce over them spagetts. and to kill the world you gotta be cunning and intelligent you dumb fawk. Its not like you gotta be dumb to evil and smart to be good. gawd damn ur stupid as sheet.
>>
>>18095353
Jesus will smite him
>>
>>18095506
YOU ARE A SICK FUCK

also, do you still have that puppet with the sphincter? That thing was so cool lol
>>
According to the second and first books of the Old Testament, Adonai is the one who favors sacrifice.

I don't recall any passages relating to Lucifer, Satan, Samael, or whoever is on "the other team" ever asking sacrifice.

I sure remember that one where Adonai made the dude burn his daughter though, after he returned victorious from war claiming he would sacrifice the first thing he set eyes on when returning home. They made a music video about that one, y'know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHj8xoy8XOY

Protip: Adonai translates to "The Lord" in the Hebrew -> Latin -> English path.
>>
>>18095353
>Does anyone know the fate of this fictional character after his fictional reign on reality
>>18096596
>Yeah. He'll be killed by another fictional character
You guys sound like comic book nerds
>>
>>18096639
Fucking this.

Satan/lucifer/whatever is never officially stated to have requested, demanded, or even desired any kind of blood sacrifice or death. The abrahamic god however has requested, demanded deeply desires constant bloodshed sacrifice and pain.
>>
>>18096596
John, if that is you, you are very confused!

Wow, when did /x/ become a naked mud wrestling competition held in my honor?

>the girl that knows stuff pointed out a thing
>"blood has power"

Blood is an effective tool to connect the 3rd and 4th dimensions. It is the blood that freaks people out (makes them "loud" on the emotional plane) and thus is more loud and clear for the demons to hear. :-)

Sex magic, blood magic, death magic... they all kind of stink. I like to compare it to baiting sharks.
>>
In pagan myth Loki can take the form of other gods to trick people. In the same way evil forces trick you into thinking they're good.

Hell, Saturn tricked like 70% of the world into following him (the Abrahamic cults)
>>
>>18096596
>jesus
Who do you think Jesus was? If every translation you've read about him is correct, then he had both satan and lucifer working through him. One had the intention of showing people the path that leads to God, and the other wanted to be God, committed sorcery, and taught others to commit sorcery. And HE is the one you worship. "Woe to those who worship the sun". Two sides of the same coin. This I know to be a fact. And if the translations are wrong, you may as well throw the rest out the window anyways. Either way, you're back at square one. I don't say this as some Jesus hater. I say this as a former Christian, who figured out things about Jesus and myself that I never wanted to find out.
>>
>>18094787
No because some people don't learn.
Can't change them
>>
>>18096688
The double doubles speak for themselves. Really though, I don't care to deny Jesus. There's a small chance I've been completely and utterly deceived. I simply urge those of you who accept him as the embodiment of God to read a little closer to the words he said. When we're going through some shit, it's so easy to read the Bible and to just accept it as truth. But Jesus himself told us to be careful concerning things that are good and simple concerning things that are evil. Wide is the path that leads to destruction...
>>
The devil as misunderstood benefactor is Anglo-romanticism/'borrowed' from Hellenistic sources, namely Prometheus.
>>
>>18096693
Are you implying that lucifer is a person? What is there for such a person to learn from you? Or anyone for that matter. That person, who lucifer dwells inside of, likely doesn't notice anything you think you've done against him. He probably just lives his life like a normal dude and is kind of over it at this point.
>>
If we are talking animal sacrifice the theory is simple. You are transmuting the sacrificial animals life force into energy which the being on the receiving end will take.
>>
>>18094787
Here's a thought:

Bullshit doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>18096792
What one man considers bullshit could be another man's "bullshit" life. And what he considers bulllshit could be all the bullshit you are fed on a daily basis and that you are more than willing to swallow. It really all is perspective. But why are we so unwilling to even consider each others' point of view? I can say I have considered yours and have found it to be bullshit, lol.
>>
>>18094882
Elaborate
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
>>18096284
>>
>>18096688

secret: jesus is lucifer and was banished to the underworld/subconscious that satan/saturn rules
>>
>>18097036

also, baphomet is capricorn, ruler of saturn.
>>
File: pan.jpg (27KB, 590x290px) Image search: [Google]
pan.jpg
27KB, 590x290px
i forgot to add this picture.
>>
>>18097036
Well no. But close
>>
File: A3Q9lRc.png (1MB, 680x370px) Image search: [Google]
A3Q9lRc.png
1MB, 680x370px
>>18097055

Dr. Hobb is the best depiction of lucifer
>>
>>18097036
which saturn? Roman farmers' god? planet?
>>
>>18097074
the planet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shani
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)

you reap what you sow
>>
File: Tron-legacy_-_Kevin_Flynn.jpg (3MB, 3840x2158px) Image search: [Google]
Tron-legacy_-_Kevin_Flynn.jpg
3MB, 3840x2158px
>>18097070
Ooh, I like this game.

Then Kevin Flynn is the corresponding best depiction of Michael.

Two movies about universes whose fundamental unit of measurement is information.
>>
>>18097098
information about what?
>>
>>18097109
About the universe they're in.

Although I should have said "world."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>18097098

good you're getting the parallels.

avatar aang was stuck *underwater*
>>
simba was exiled while his uncle usurped the throne.
>>
File: Mufasa_ghost.jpg (48KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mufasa_ghost.jpg
48KB, 1920x1080px
>>18097098
>>18097120
>>18097125

>father/son
>father/son (in the sense that his avatar was his 'source')
>father/son
>>
File: Zuko_and_Katara.png (120KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Zuko_and_Katara.png
120KB, 333x250px
>>18097120
You're good at this.

I can't draw a parallel to that series. That scene already was drawing its own parallels. I do believe that was the moment I really grasped the nature of what a synchronicity was.
>>
how did this thread turn into shitty /tv/ all of a sudden?
>>
File: Rare_Pepe.jpg (77KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rare_Pepe.jpg
77KB, 780x720px
>>18097160
I introduced a negative impression of the thread's primary subject here:
>>18097098

Everyone knows that if you introduce a particle with its negative impression, the resulting trajectory is purely unpredictable from that moment going forward.

Here's a rare pepe to get us back on track. >Satanic cults!
>Illuminati!
>Entertainment industry!
>>
>>18095673

Riddle me this. What is the Sword of Mercy?
>>
>>18097257

justice and the sword of truth, no? tears down one side of the scales while the other side gets mercy?
>>
>>18096757
He's the equilibrium, he gave us free will so the game could commence. But inevitably in heaven or hell you have to learn to get along, some people use knowledge for bad others for good all he did is give the option of the word 'no'
>>
>>18097098
I'm Michael
>>18097183
They also seem very interested in me. >>18097777
This is also me.
>>
Also the abrahamanic god asked for human/animal sacrifices.

What is your point? The gods like blood.
>>
>>18097807

So the punks gonna become Sephiroth?

...my heart beats a moment after mothers...

...an ancient gene-pool game of Mark-O Pole-O...

The ether stores every action like a camera... sinners are marked so obviously...

...we can forgive them... they won't be able to forgive themselves...
>>
>>18094787
Why is he a representation of those aspects?

I see Lucifer's character like a humane version of god, with all the bad things that implies having a human psyche.
>>
>>18094858
Jews.
>>
how to become satanist /x/?
>>
>>18094787
there is nothing indicating a mandate for a sacrifice from lucifer. god asked for a burnt offering but not lucifer

as far as destruction again your jumping to conclusions based on your religious beliefs that are not based on your religions books but...

how about creation ultimately leads to clutter. destruction frees up space. if lucifer was the second in command before the fall (full pattern) maybe his skill set compliments gods. he was a tool made to make gods life easier
>>
>>18098040
Step one: be an atheist
Step two: be an edgy atheist
>>
>>18094997
then go attain Gnosis you feggot
>>
>>18098060
>Step one: be a christian
>Step two: be an edgy christian

Fixed
>>
>>18097905
Why become Sephiroth, I'm not just another infused clone, she's not the real mother.
>>
>>18097905
Is apophis 'meteor' 2036
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>18096640
>>
>>18098384
Ello blazers Nafukerrs ere
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.