[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supernatural and horror podcasts So I just finished the black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o79b8fDKnA1r2l6qjo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1080x939px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o79b8fDKnA1r2l6qjo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1080x939px
Supernatural and horror podcasts
So I just finished the black tapes podcast. Anyone got any recommendations for other podcasts in the mentioned genres?
>>
Nope?
>>
Last Podcast on the Left has some good supernatural episodes
>>
Limetown, Tanis (black tapes sister podcast), mysteries abound, mysterious universe, lore, myths and legends, where did the road go, the no sleep podcast
>>
>>18096227

last podcast on the left is shit. nothing but 2edgy humor and rumors. i made it 5 minutes into the aum shinrikyo (something that i'm fascinated with and know a bit about) and everything they brought up was nonsense cut with cackling over dead baby jokes. pathetic.
>>
>>18096743
Thanks! Funnily enough I've allready herd myths and legends. Trying out limetown.
>>
Unexplained is a really good one. I've also been listening to lore if you can put up with the guys annoying as voice for long enough
>>
>>18097527
You thought the lore guy was annoying?
He sounds almost the same as the one who does Unexplained to me.
>>
>>18094770
I listen to a couple paranormal podcast while at work everyday. Here's my list of fav's.

>Stuff They Don't Want You To Know
>Lore
>TANIS
>Mysterious Universe
>Mysterious Matters w/ Bob Bain
>The Paranormal Podcast w/ Jim Harold
>Steve Warner's Dark City
>Strange Matters Podcast
>All Horror Radio (They review horror movies, games & tv shows.)

-

There's always some faggot who has to bring up these fucking losers. Last podcast on the left is absolute fucking trash. >>18096227
Don't waste your time, OP. They talk about good subjects but they never take it seriously, always joking and screaming into the mic. Fucking trash.

Same with this > >>18097534
Someone always complaining about Aarons voice from Lore, there's nothing wrong with his voice you fucking idiots. I swear it's the same fucking person in these podcast recommendation threads that's bringing up LPOTL and complaining about Aaron's voice from Lore. .
>>
>>18097710
Found this site with lots of good podcasts. Check it out
>DarkMyths.org
>>
File: skelington.gif (670KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
skelington.gif
670KB, 400x256px
>>18097710
>I am serious about podcasts.
>>
>>18097710

>>18097534 here. I wasn't the one complaining about Aaron. I was just trying to learn more about the opinion of >>18097527
>>
>>18094770
https://soundcloud.com/yellowsunmatterdriver/x-radio-podcast-episode-1-tulpas
>>
>>18097849
Yea sorry bro, actually meant to click on that other fuckers No. link, but clicked on yours by accident.
>>
>>18097888
It's cool. Nice trips.
>>
>>18094770
>ctrl+f
>knifepoint
>0
What the fuck, guys?

I'll second Tanis. It's better than Black Tapes, though it's kinda up it's own ass.

I see people mentioning Limetown and, while it's great, it's never getting a second season. If you're ok with that, go for it.

>ctrl+f
>Nightvale
>0

Well thank fuck for that.
>>
>>18097855
>/x/ radio
>episode 1
>tulpas

So there's no more episodes, then?
>>
>>18097998
The Black Tapes was good when they talked about satanic symbols, sacred geometry and demons. Now it is getting a little boring but I think it's gonna get better with time.

>Nightvale
Are you fucking kidding me m9? Heard so many good things about that podcast. Gave it a try and after the first episode I literally had to force myself to keep on listening, hoping it would get better. It didn't. Pure shit. Even worse than TLPOTL.
>>
File: 1471464511550.jpg (56KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1471464511550.jpg
56KB, 356x374px
>>18098021
>implying I like Nightvale
Top tier reading comprehension there, champ. You should be playing outside on Labor Day. Enjoy that youth. It's all gonna change when high school starts.
>>
>>18098025
What other podcasts to do you recommend, sir?
>>
>>18098033
Lore was mentioned. Well done and minimalist, just a guy talking over ambient music. Knifepoint, as I said. I hesitate to mention No Sleep. It's about 3 quarters crap, but when you get a good one, it's pretty damn good. The bad ones are REALLY bad, though. And some of the voice acting in it, even in the good stories, is downright embarrassing.

I listened to the first episode of "We're Alive" and I saw some promise. But there's commercial breaks and that's really fucking irritating. Plus, zombies are pretty played out.
>>
>>18098045
Lore is really good. Really enjoy that one. That podcast is getting turned into a show, hope it doesn't disappoint.

We're alive is also good, but like you mentioned their commercial breaks do suck. Plus the way they format their episodes is fucking stupid. They break down their episodes into 3-4 parts, that's dumb.

Any other podcasts you like?
>>
I also listen to weird podcasts and shit at work, here are my favourites;

>old Art Bell shows
there's a torrent for his "ultimate collection" which has hundreds of shows to go at
>the Unexplained w/ Howard Hughes
>Expanded Perspectives
>Astonishing Legends
>Mysterious Universe
>Sasquatch Chronicles (obviously mostly about bigfoot)

less favourable but still worth a listen IMHO;
>Mysterious Matters
>Earth Ancients
>Lore (just getting into this, seems decent)
>Mysterious Topics
>>
You either love or hate Last Podcast. Think of it like if Unsolved Mysteries had a lot of Family Guy cutaway gags. They do a lot of deep research, like covering serial killers from birth straight through to death or examining multiple prevalent theories extending from one conspiracy, but it's done with (mostly) nonstop humor. It's not for everybody, but don't listen to the faggots who tell you it's the worst/best thing ever produced. Like any of the recs ITT, listen to it for yourself.

Generation Why is solid, their audio quality is SLOWLY improving. Spoopy topics with no filler.

Those Conspiracy Guys is tolerable in small doses, but they do deep dives into topics like the Annunaki. Episodes top out at around 90 minutes, unfortunately a lot of that is banter between a bunch of irish guys with a frequent tendency to get off-topic.

Nightvale is like Fruit Stripe gum. It's great for five minutes and then you want to spit it out.

Serial might be interesting to you if you liked the running plot structure of Black Tapes. It's a real-life whodunnit, but if you didn't know that, you've probably been living under a rock for the last few years.

Thinking Sideways is a paranormal podcast by three people who have never been informed that they aren't funny, but if you can get past the cringey bullshit and the one bored-sounding guy who has to be right about fucking everything, they cover some interesting topics.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.