[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel this overwhelming feeling of longing for a disaster-type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: WOW.jpg (27KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
WOW.jpg
27KB, 290x350px
Why do I feel this overwhelming feeling of longing for a disaster-type of event to happen, alien invasion or something as impactful as that, why does this happen
>>
>>18094345
Paranoia and a fear of the future?
>>
File: 1452289324839.jpg (98KB, 970x666px) Image search: [Google]
1452289324839.jpg
98KB, 970x666px
OP's mom told him he has to find a job or move out.
>>
>>18094345
>>18094351

lol no. Escapism.
>>
>>18094355

V? I hope that you're an alien because you seem to be one fish in the bowl that actual knows what is going on, and isn't me!

Dear OP, it's an STD of demons.

I know that they say that demon sex is STD free, but this bitch gets tested for shit like they aren't paying her for being such a high risk demographic.

Anyway, welcome to the world where herpies becomes an analogy for impending doom.

You should have realized this when the xombie girl was still on the board!
>>
>>18094345
becuase you feel the worlds problems are a burden on your back everytime you open up 4chan, turn on the news, or read the dailys

becuase you feel so weak and insignificant to make some sort of positive impact and put your efforts into solving these things.

it is much easier to keep the problems on the page or the tv, and go about your normal life.

yet these issues are still very real.

so instead of doing something about these issues. You just want to destroy the whole planet and be done with it
>>
>>18094345
The West is increasingly more degenerate with each day, so I too welcome a happening. I've got a few months worth of canned food and plenty of ammo, so bring it , NWO Catholic demons.
>>
>>18094351
Which results in
>>18094355
>>
>>18094345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqovm-Io2D0

It is a sign of depression tbqh
>>
>>18094345
Because you're dissatisfied with your life and want something that will force you to act. But you can act at any point anon. You just need to feel something strongly enough to convince you to act.
>>
Because we are born within a system with rules and restrictions

A system that can only be broken by an apocalyptic disaster.

You long for the end, because in the end, we are truly free
>>
It will never happen... until it happens.
>>
>>18095933
I don't think enough people are aware that the system is only there so long as you believe it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aweHmowmtVo
>>
>>18095957
woah.... really made me think...
>>
>>18094345
Because such a thing would hit the "re-set" button on civilization, end the slow stale grind-and-decline we're all stuck in now, and give everyone a chance at being a part of a new world
>>
I was going to post, but multiple people already gave the right answer.

OP be the change, remove kebab.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.