[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the Fema Camps and the millions of coffins they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What happened to the Fema Camps and the millions of coffins they stored for the mass extermination of millions of Americans? Where all the rumors wrong?
You know, Obamas reign is coming to an end pretty soon.
>>
>>18094125
They are meant for the native inhabitants of underground civilizations, who will soon be displaced and then many will likely become sick and die in the harsh winters
>>
File: FEMA-Camp-AP468511298814.jpg (2MB, 3000x1860px) Image search: [Google]
FEMA-Camp-AP468511298814.jpg
2MB, 3000x1860px
>>18094125
>>18094131
they house the missing children abducted from american families.

>google "fema camp children"
>>
>>18094125
>Obamas reign is coming to an end pretty soon.

what is that supposed to mean, op? you must answer my question before i continue to contribute to your thread.
>>
>>18094137
Conspiracy theory was that Obama will use them to put Americans into them.
>>
>>18094139
as you can see he is just having jihadis bomb and shoot you instead.

>>18094135
>>
>>18094125
>Obamas reign is coming to an end pretty soon.
be patient anon.
shit will hit the fan quite soon before his turn is over
maybe even next month

the sooner it starts the sooner it will be over
and the whole Earth will be cleansed from all it's filthy immorality
>>
>>18095630
nothing ever happens...
>>
>>18095653
everything happens in it's appointed times

first.the pile of shit has to be big enough
second.the fan has to reach proper speed
>>
>>18095630
Nothing ever happens remember when planet x was gonna hit us this summer or the mayan calendar. Goddam fucking liars this a fucking role playing board filled to the brim with sheisters
>>
>>18095674
Mayan calendar died with the fucking sucmbags mayans.
planet x is on it's way,so don't loose hope
and the summer is not over yet.

and if not this year there is always next year.lol
one day we will get shit raining on us for sure.
>>
>>18095689
Ah whatevs
>>
>>18094125
>What happened to the Fema Camps and the millions of coffins
first they must take care of Chicago
>>
>>18094125
Obama talks about the FEMA camps and explains their purposes.
"Prolonged Detention" is the term being used. Please watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkSkQgnEV-Q
>>
probably some greedy assholes fear marketing turned into a cash grab because "muh contingency"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.