[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ This feel a little stupid, but someone suggested me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

Hello /x/

This feel a little stupid, but someone suggested me to post here, so here am I.

My whole family is very dedicated to religion and spiritualism. My parents are leaders in a Kardecist church with more than 600 workers. Both are graduated in Theology. My father is a member of the order.

Sometimes we have spiritual visitors who tell us stories; Sometimes we have glimpses of how the spiritual world works; Most of the time we study physics, chemistry, biology and perispiritual dynamics. I can tell we have a very unique and detailed view about the after-life - not the most solid things, but congruent with what we already know as science and facts. Way better than any other stuff i have seen out there.

Well, ask me anything, if you're interested at all, i guess... I'll post something interesting below.
>>
n00ds or gtfo because your profile picture is fake
>>
Have you forgotten the face of your father?
>>
One thing we believe is that your body (that contains your ego, or in our terms, your biological programming) is linked to a conscious thinking spiritual body. You can be divided into three main parts:

consciousness - perispiritual body - body

The final evolution of the human condition is to get rid of the physical body. As we get there, technology obviously goes sky high. Once we no more have the need of a physical vehicle, guess what, we are floating spirits who never dies.

Thats what happens in the after-life; you meet people who are still "going to school", living life after life, and people who don't, who are already evolved, and therefore can live in the above planes, working with supporting life, creating lifeforms, organizing reincarnations, astral engineering, pretty weird eh?
>>
Fine, I'll bite. According to your church, what happens when you die? What's afterlife like? Be as detailed as possible. Also how did your church come to these understandings?
>>
One crazy info we had some years ago is that planets have a responsible chief astral engineer and his team who develop the ambient and lifeforms and the astral cycles (ages). Our astral engineer is Jesus Christ, and this planet was made for the rejects of another planet called "Chapel". Earth will evolve to the next stage in 2250, and our rejects will go to another planet, i don't know what NASA calls it, but it is getting closer to our solar system. Sounds ridiculous at first, I know.
>>
>>18093403
There are 5 main books:
The Spirits' Book
The Book on Mediums
The Gospel According To The Spiritism
Heaven and Hell, and
Genesis, all by Allan Kardec.

But my favorite is The Spirits' Book, with questions and answers.

They are all psychography (automatic writing), but the spirits book is made of questions by humans answered by the "spirit of the truth".
>>
>>18093403
In the afterlife we live in cities. Organized, with departments, government, people have to work, but we all earn the same currency. You can use your currency to rent a house, to help people who are alive, but you don't need any material things or even to eat nor sleep, as the physical energy consumption is something inherent of this world. You have to rest, as you get tired tho. The afterlife is the only life. This here is just a passing phase. Pic related, someone made this 3d render.

There is also some kind of hell, but hell is down here in earth. Underground traps, or valleys. Its not a divine regulation thing, its just that bad people kinda have an affinity to get together and live miserably cause there are no place to hate or cheap pleasure in the above cities. So they end up getting trapped in the lower places. Rescue parties go there daily to pick up people who wants to get out, but its not a rational thing, its mostly like an emotional state. You know how your bad actions haunt you at night? Something like that.

Some say Napoleon is still trapped somewhere in space, watching the traveling light of all the people who lost their lives fighting his war, and he will be there for as long as it takes for him to truly forgive himself.
>>
File: size_590.jpg (111KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
size_590.jpg
111KB, 590x443px
Forgot the pic.

This is 800km above ground. I can't explain why there are trees... They say the material world is a copy of the spiritual world, probably it extends copying for all of the earths surface.
>>
>>18093434
Bump for Merkaba Sky Island.
>>
File: Superman_019Pyxurz.jpg (83KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_019Pyxurz.jpg
83KB, 1600x900px
>>18093433
Even if this is a crock o shit, it sounds pretty interesting and would make for a good SciFi novel. I like that idea about Napoleon, kinda of reminds me of what happened to Zod, if it was self inflicted.
>>
>>18093414
>>18093433
nice. thank you for elaborating on my questions. I never heard of Kardecs Spiritism before, but I'll look into it now. I'm always interested in esoteric/religious systems and believes. currently reading it's wiki page.

believe it or not, so far this reminds me a lot of my dreams. I often dream of being in well organized big cities where I travel around, sometimes I'm there in a school settings too.. but more like a kind of military school as I even dreamt of being part of a rescue party that goes to lower planes rescuing people from there.

In your believe, or your churches believe, we attain this spirit body at the moment of death, or do we live simultaneously now in these earthly planes and in the higher planes (at least when we go to sleep)? Maybe there's something to your believe.. as said, I'll look more into it, sounds interesting enough.. thanks again for talking about it!
>>
>>18093434
Can these "lower entities" affect humans on a day to day basis. Are they like spirits, or are they physical-esk? Do they exist on our plane or in another? Do they feed off of life energy of the living for their "cheap pleasures"?
>>
>>18093434
Is there a God, Gods, a basic idea of god, or no god at all, in your belief?
>>
What does your religion thinks of the Christian Bible, and Christianism in general?
>>
OP, please don't take this question the wrong way. If this thing can fit all of the souls from history then it must be massive. I guess what I'm getting at is, what shape/ and or/ what does the Earth look like in your opinion?

I mean, shuttle rockets would be banging into this thing if it was shaped how we are told.
>>
>>18093401
Aye! Look! A bhudist! :'-D
>>
>>18093445
We all live with the three "bodies" at once. Your physical body is a reflection of your perispiritual body. If your spirit gets sick, you get sick, but the contrary isn't true. Your genetic program is all written in this perispiritual body. You "make" your own life program at the reincarnation departments, chose your parents, chose a life mission, etc. Your new genetic info and perispiritual body is linked to you at the moment the cells start to split in the mothers womb, and this is the moment where you make the "travel". While people are up there, they are still ok with the fact they're coming to a hard, material life, but sometimes people can get very angry and terminate the pregnancy by pure hate. When this happens, the solution, generally self-inflicted, is to cut your own decision making capabilities, thus generating an autistic or retarded kid. I'm autistic.

The fluidic cord that links them three bodies is the strongest energy that exists, so it is absolutely impossible to undo this connection. You can't die from spiritual things, but they can influence your life, and it happens all the time. We "call" dead people by affinity.

Generally common people do their astral projections to use perispiritual drugs, to have unlimited sex parties with dreaming and also dead people. Generally speaking, these are not the valley ones, those are wandering, lost souls who don't know why nobody would talk to them by the day. They are so blinded by matter itself they sometimes can't even see other dead people.

Enlightened people go up to cities. They use sleep time to study, to work, like you said, in dreams. I don't remember very well every night, but my parents can tell shit like if they were awake. They can tell in which country they're doing the rescue job or things like that. I can't go with them, they have this kind of transportation device and i don't have clearance to get in. This work is called de-obsession.

Thank you for being interested!
>>
>>18093450
They affect us on a daily basis. This is called obsession. We call obsessors by affinity. Sometimes they bring sensations, sometimes they whisper on our ears, sometimes they are people from our past, that finds us and attaches to us, in a sticker fashion, so they can torment us 24/7 for what we did in the past. They now live by hate.

There is a spectrum where they can be categorized, ranging from spiritual to material, but never even close to matter itself, this is just how blind is their own perception. If one keeps too much time attached to a material emotion, lets say greed, they can slowly become a snake. Sexual predators normally become larvae and phallic things, so they can crawl in people genitalia. I have "seen" one of those sexual obsessors, and it was nasty, looked like a vomiting ghoul, all rotten.

They exist in our plane. Live among us. This is also their world after all. The planes are interlaced, but we can't access it entirely. They can.

They generally attach to us so they can fell what we fell, stealing our pleasures. Another reason to live in moderation and in control of addictions.
>>
>>18093453
There is a God. I hate the word God, as a word. I prefer Being.

We believe that god is what gives quarks and gluons the energy called strong nuclear force, and also the intricate intelligent pattern that keeps everything in working order. Like if god is literally everywhere. God is a place, a being, a lifeform, a feeling, a thought, we are made of god, etc.

In the book of spirits they ask about god a lot, and the main answer is "your language lacks the complexity to fully understand god" and insists that god is everything but is also something you can talk to and it will directly answer - if he thinks you need an answer, in our case (as humans), never.
>>
>>18093465
Our religion was created in France, under a Catholic "regime", so our basis are all catholic.

But we have a very different view of holy people... E.g., we believe that Saint Lazarus, the leper one, wanted to be reincarnated as Dr. Hansen, to suffer again with the disease but this time to bring its cure down to the planet.
>>
>>18093508
Where the fuck did Hitler come from then?
>>
File: 1460503175890.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460503175890.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>>18093508
kek get some pills my man

get a bunch for youre family too
>>
>>18093467
Thanks for your question, its a good one.

The earth is round, on its spiritual domain. It got all three dimensions plus time, just like here. But cities can hold a really huge amount of people, because they are way more efficient. But, people are always coming and going. I'm myself a more than 5000 years old soul. Thats a kid in spiritual terms.

But you have to remember that we are talking about a plane which have different dimensions. It reflects the earthly physics laws, but this kind of meta matter does not rip the space-time in a "relativity theory" way...

People exchange planets sometimes. There is a "test" to see which planet you came from. Thats got to do with how you dream you are flying. If you imagine yourself flying like a bird, cutting the air, you came from Capela or Chapel. If you have to run and stomp and them you are flying, as if you had the same density of the air, you came from another place, sometimes refered as "garden of eden" but i don't know the name. I read this on a book by Camille Flamarion called Lumen. In this place people are dumb as cows, they don't have technology and don't even know why they reproduce (it happens because of environmental settings), but they have such light feelings that they can fly and don't need to eat.

People who came from Capela were expelled because they didn't evolve with the planet, people from this other place needed to pass thru this refining fire which shape our souls called matter.
>>
>>18093469
Yes, all the theories are very very similar to buddhism. In fact, all the spiritual religions have a lot of congruence, even when they don't correlate. That something to be aware of, because coincidences don't exist. Even randomness have mathematical formulae, so there is no disorder in the universe.
>>
>>18093512
Hitler was someone who accepted a challenge he couldn't handle. Most people don't, because matter knocks us down big time. But some are absurdly good at what they do, sometimes being cruel leaders.

Look at our past and you will see a lot of other human beings who were very worse than 10 Hitlers could be.
>>
>>18093519
well, my psychiatrist is also a kardecist :)

don't get me wrong man, this sounds looney but we are very instructed and clear minded people.
>>
Gotta go now, if this is still alive in the morrow i'll pick where i stopped. I want to talk a little about physics, waveforms, electromagnetism and communications.
>>
so it's a cult.
>>
>>18093442
There is a Brazilian movie called "Our Home - The Astral City" that is very accurate to the theories, but it isn't a thriller or a great novel. Totally worth your 2 hours, absurdly interesting, great CG and effects, but don't expect anything crazy exciting.
>>
>>18093562
Just got on here, and what actually going to ask if you're Brazilian (based on Kardecism being a thing in your life).
>>
What role does Kanye play in the Kardecist church?
>>
>>18094063
Diddles all the kids. We honestly couldn't do without him, he's been a big help in so many ways.
>>
>>18093548
Given the current state of affairs (at least in the US) with the bleak election coming up, the endless wars and blood spilling, prisons pack to the brim, heroin flooding our streets, a defunct health care system, a malicious pharmaceutical industry and just overall depression of the American public; how and why does this occur in your take? Explain someone like Martin Shekel, that guy who owns the patent to the "HIV pill" and marked it up to thousands of dollars for a single one.

Is life some test, where somehow people who are being reincarnatied wish to reap off the lower classes for some reason? Why is it that some people are almost born to fail, given their birth location and parents?
>>
>>18094188
Those are evolutive lessons, if you will. Since this world is a sandbox, bad things can and will happen. But as we gradually evolve morally and materially speaking, the less this kind of thing is acceptable and tolerable. Depression is an awareness mechanism. We have to go thru collective depression, so then we feel things are out of place and we work our asses to fix the issue. In the end, its all our job to keep the material world in shape.

There are two main teachers in this world, the first is love, the second is pain. We spiritually evolve way easier with pain, so most disembodied people prefer to be born in poor conditions so you have an assurance you won't waste your life. Being born with power and money can be pretty bad for your evolution. Generally speaking, every guru of every spiritual religion go thru pain as if a burning experience, and after his ego is burned down to ashes, he can make soap for other people to wash their souls with.

But no one is born in complete adverse conditions that doesn't suits him. It's an emotional choice, we even tend to follow the same people over and over, going thru the same family nuclei every life, with different roles. Brothers are, in most cases, enemies. Twins are, also in most cases, soulmates.
>>
>>18094063
isn't he a reptilian or scientology member?
>>
>>18093556
too big, organized, well spread and accepted to be a cult. My religion is called spiritism, and it is well known around the world. What you think is called spiritism, its actually called spiritualism.
>>
>>18093528
I can attest to this. I've formulated my own beliefs from studying various world religions, both in their esoteric and exoteric sides, along with nonreligious philosophies both secular and mystical, and following the common threads between them. What I've come up with is extremely similar to Spiritism (which I'd never known as being different from spiritualism before this thread,) minus the afterlife cities of >>18093433. Due to the differences in afterlife imagery between religions I've always treated these as abstractions.

The only other difference I can find is that I believe there are some beings, such as pure elementals, which do not have the immortality attributed to spirits, nor are they destined for perfection. They are very long-lived and serve meaningful purposes, but will eventually dissolve back into the element they came from. They can be granted immortality in rare circumstances, but it's not their natural course.
>>
>>18093414
>They are all psychography (automatic writing

Surely you dont actually believe this
>>
>>18094704
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0049360
>>
>>18093404
>at first

I would imagine it would continue to sound crazy after many repetitions actually.

Why is kardecism mainly Brazilian? Is there something inherent to Kardec's teachings that fit into hue, or is it just coincidentally where he lived or something?
>>
>>18094718
that i don't know. Its also a very big religion in Egypt and with 4M followers in Vietnam.

I can conjecture that its a very big thing in Brazil because 1. we are very lazy catholics in general and 2. We had access to great local gurus, that did pretty intense shit. One of Chico Xavier letters was even used as evidence in a murder trial. Brazil is pretty big, and everything happens massively, so i think it creates this impression, but spiritism is present in ~40 countries, but i don't remember very well.
>>
>>18093474
Thanks for the info anon.
Some questions.

Can you give more information about this transportation device? How does it work? Is it small or big? Things like that.
>>
>>18095945
In my dreams, or sights if you will, it looks like a white Nasa space shuttle, but smaller, cartoonish, with windows, and shinier. It can hover and fly just like that delorean in back to the future. It carries a rescue device that resembles a pair of eagle's claws, but i don't know how it works. I'll ask my folks.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.