[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recentley I've been getting this feeling that I might not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: iwu.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
iwu.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
Recentley I've been getting this feeling that I might not live much longer/die soon. I cannot explain it, as much as I tell myself theres nothing to worry about I just keep getting this feeling. Anyone else have this same ominous feeling?
>>
>>18093153
Sense of a foreshortened future is a symptom of depression or PTSD. Anything you want to talk about, OP?
>>
>>18093158
Is it really? I mean, I don't feel depressed and I'm not a war vet haha
>>
>>18093170
Yeah. It's an avoidance symptom of PTSD. It can also be low self-esteem and depression.

https://www.verywell.com/coping-with-a-foreshortened-future-ptsd-2797225

I have it because I was abused as a kid and it fucked me up for a long time. Thought I would die before I hit 18. Better now. Maybe yours is something else? Idk.

That or aliens are controlling your mind. Welcome to /x/
>>
>>18093153

i've been having that feeling the last year. partly it was because i was coming up on the age my father died.

then four months ago, i had a heart attack. after a lot of bs, i finally had a bypass. but had damage done to my heart by then. couple of times i thought i was going to die anyway, due to acute pulmonary edema.

turns out i had my heart attack about two months off from my dad's age.

those last few months leading up to the MI, i really was anxious. so don't discount it. your body might be telling you something. get checked out and be honest with the doc.
>>
>>18093153

Yes I feel this too.
>>
>>18093153
Since this is /x/ and you dumbasses seem to being doing things with daemons that you do not understand:

It is a demon that is always dying. You hooked her up to yourself.

Congratulations. Why does she feel like she is always going to die, empathetic Anon?

Because she is. She *almost* dies all the time, and has to use some pretty serious magic to prevent the premature death that she has been waiting for, the death that she has been waiting for, practically since the second trimester of her fetal stage.
>>
>>18093153
you probably are going to die within a year, not trying to spook you, but it's just likely. probably along with a lot of other people around the same time too.
>>
>>18094363

Good! Just like the Tibetans said that they would!

I'm just tickled that Hilary Clinton gets to be one of the people who died, too!
>>
>>18093153
A few months ago my heart started pounding hard and I felt extremely weak, of course I thought that I was about to die right then and there. I wasn't doing any intensive work either, just in front of my computer when it all started and it stayed that way for like a week.

Did some blood/heart exams and everything was alright, doctor said it might be anxiety disorder (which I doubt but whatever, not going to a psychologist to waste my time). Might be something worth checking out with your doctor
>>
>>18094367
Huh?
>>
>>18093153
1. Adopt fatalistic outlook
2. Realize that our existence is fleeting and ultimately the constraints we put upon ourselves are arbitrary and meaningless.
3. Do whatever the fuck you want.
4. ?????
5. Profit.
>>
Nope. I've had people tell me 2 years and I laughed about it because I knew better. You won't know your time until it's your time.
>>
I have had this for the last 5 years or so, since turning 20. I feel like I have just come to accept it now, doesn't mean I want to die though.
Last year I had 2 different cancer scares and going through that when you already think you are going to die soon is a strange experience.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.