[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I've been experiencing something very very weird.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hey guys I've been experiencing something very very weird. Often times I'll be out and about and suddenly I'll experience something from my dreams. Like I had a weird dream of me being at a Mexican restaurant texting and then it happened. Except it wasn't exact, it's more like a vision almost... I didn't know what it is but it remained a image in my head. til it finally. Clicked... Is this a sign of something?
>>
>>18093106
They are called Deja Vu, most experience them and they are not considered supernatural, rather natrual.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Déjà_vu
>>
>>18093106
Its a Deju Vu', and if you have them often then you may have Epilepsy
>and not reading minds, that's telepathy. Epilepsy means you got the seizures.
>>
>>18093106
it might be a deja vu... yes. but it could as well be a vision. Who knows...
you know... just write down your next dream of this kind. then you can check it out.
write it down in the present (as if it is happening right now)
then come back later to check if you were correct in your dream.
>>
>>18093106
> had a weird dream of me being at a Mexican restaurant texting and then it happened. Except it wasn't exact

You need to fucking lay off the drugs, dude. Lmfao
>>
>>18093106
>>>18093106
>>and not reading minds, that's telepathy. Epilepsy means you got the seizures.
Kek. (OH NO WHAT HAVE YOU HIPSTERS DONE TO ME)

Anything that gets out of control needs medical intervention. If your demons turn on you, it is 100% okay to go to the hospital so that they give you drugs to calm you down.

And, yes. ;-)
There is actually an advantage to being diagnosed with psychosis. Psychosis makes a convincing legal defense (in the correct circumstances, that is).

No insurance?
Thank God for Obama! :-P
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.