[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. Where can I find legitimate information on Vampires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Chahir.jpg (35KB, 252x343px) Image search: [Google]
Chahir.jpg
35KB, 252x343px
Hello.

Where can I find legitimate information on Vampires? Google has failed me.

Thanks.
>>
>>18092446
What do you mean you couldn't find reliable sources for creatures from Slavic and souther European mythology? There's a metric shit tonne of sources out there if you just look.
>>
File: bunnicula.jpg (22KB, 254x368px) Image search: [Google]
bunnicula.jpg
22KB, 254x368px
Procure this ancient tome.
>>
>>18092463
Underrated post.
>>
>>18092446
The only real vampires are psychic vampires.

If you want info on them, check out the Satanic Bible and maybe some books on psychology.
>>
>>18092463
/thread
>>
>>18092462
I mean I can't find information on where they're located, what they do, etc. etc. except for stupid roleplay shit and some tyra banks video.
>>
>>18092480
They exist more than likely, but as far as I know they're not ones for socializing. The places they do hold up are in remote areas, far away from civilization. But close enough to trim away at the fat (abduct people to feed on).
>>
>>18092446
Just play Castlevania my dude, it's 100% legit
>>
>>18092505
Wouldn't an ancient race of immortal beings just form an underground society of untouchable elites, and have figured out a way to synthesize blood by now?

If they're real I think they're some sort of secret society or weird assed mafia or something like that.
>>
>>18092480
if they were that easy to find they would all be dead, dumbass
>>
>>18092516
Alright, well, I want to find them regardless.
>>
>>18092515
Yes, and no I believe they do have considerable influence and power. But, they pull the strings from far away. They aren't in the lime light whatsoever and are very rarely ever seen.
>>
>>18092446
Dion Fortune mentions vampires in her books, at least once. Said the last one was killed...oh, I don't remember...before 1900?

That's from an occult lodge point of view.
>>
>>18092476
I would also go with
http://kheperu.org/
>>
>>18092520
For what purpose?
>>
>>18092515
It's not as though they wolves clamoring for a single prey that could twelve or so, that is why the nature of the condition makes one embrace solitude. The wolves aren't hunting humans, in there city, surrounded by security professionals with intelligences and an infinite arsenal at their disposal. A bus full of people inexplicably missing attracts far more attention than a single person does. Vampires are loners or dead due to the nature of the modern age.
>>
Uncanny clairvoyance, immortal, doesn't have reflection, photophobia, and is a hemophiliac.

I would think the best way to catch footage of vampires is to rig two cameras near a blood bank and to have one be pointing to a silvered mirror clandestinely placed. Best to face it near a shaded area, wear artificial lighting to your preference would find them.

If they are telepathic, you wouldn't need to worry because you are no where in proximity.
>>
>>18092480
>I mean I can't find information on where they're located, what they do, etc. etc. except for stupid roleplay shit and some tyra banks video.

lmfao. vamps aren't anything more than what you don't want them to be, op. sorry.

in other words they aren't real, dude. get back to reality.
>>
Peut-on ĂȘtre immortel ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.