[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met someone on /x/ who's legit or did something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 111111.jpg (54KB, 758x784px) Image search: [Google]
111111.jpg
54KB, 758x784px
Have you ever met someone on /x/ who's legit or did something out of this world kind of thing? Like a reading that was EXTREMELY accurate and the person couldn't possibly know (no general crap like "I see you're depressed and in a bad situation") or came across some anon who was able to remote view your room or invade your dreams. Stuff like that.
>>
Remember: "Prove [ topic ] is real" threads are troll threads made to get n00bs sucked into endless arguments, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>18091838
It's not a prove anything topic, you fucking retard. I'm just asking if people had any paranormal experiences because of people here.
>>
I've met paranormal stupid people.
>>
>>18091844
Demanding "EXTREMELY accurate" results is demanding proof.
>>
>>18091865
I'm not demanding shit. I'm asking if people are willing to share things that are with only little doubt paranormal. And when it comes to thing like readings then yes, only the extremely accurate ones can be seen as paranormal in my opinion. If you don't agree just get the fuck out.
>>
>>18091870
>extremely accurate
How do you tell the "extremely accurate" from those that aren't without proof?
>>
>>18091879
I can't. I have to trust that the person that replies isn't naive as shit or lying to me, but they are the ones who can tell. I mean can you the difference between a total vague and general reading like:

A) I can tell that you are feeling bad and trapped. Your energy feels very chaotic right now. Looking for love? Don't worry, in the future you will find a partner!

B) So, I can sense that you just got removed from a situation... your job? A week ago? Also, it seems like you are struggling with a severe health issue of the heart at the same time but bla bla bla.

Fired from a job just one week ago and having a specific disease? Now could that be coincidence, sure. But it would be still a freaky coincidence and isn't just a general statement like horoscopes that suits almost everyone.
>>
>>18091892
You write like that nob-gobbling twink Cheswick.
>>
>>18091898
>comparing me to an insane wannabe psychic because I don't believe anything

Seems legit.
>>
I remember when /b/ proved god was real.

Shit was crazy senpai.
>>
File: 46_99eabe_5069132.jpg (111KB, 759x1135px) Image search: [Google]
46_99eabe_5069132.jpg
111KB, 759x1135px
>>18091940
>>
>>18092201
LMAO
>>
>>18092201
This is real?
>>
>>18092201
Kek
I hate /b/ though.
>>
File: 1455504674628.jpg (42KB, 408x425px) Image search: [Google]
1455504674628.jpg
42KB, 408x425px
>>18091838
>>18091865
>>18091879
>>18091898

>getting sucked into the troll vacumn
>>
I have gotten an accurate reading with a guy doing ruins
>>
bump
genuinely interested
I always get skipped in future reading threads so:/
>>
Yeah there was this one guy who had his own thread and did like a 100 readings and he said he'd be back but he never came. This was back in Feb I think.
>>
>>18092677
And what did he tell you that was paranormal?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1282x723px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1282x723px
>>18091833
Nope.
>>
This thread proves is /x/ full of schitzos and role players.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.