[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my best friend (let's call him X) play ouija pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: received_10154124013982244.jpg (42KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154124013982244.jpg
42KB, 720x960px
So me and my best friend (let's call him X) play ouija pretty regularly. Were both in our mid twenties, from UK (we aren't deranged fucktards) we think logically, partially sceptical but non the less believe in the paranormal. Few months ago we were playing in my living room and contact an old man who told us that X had 5 spirits that aren't happy sat around him, he already sort of knew this because he always has stuff happening in his house, we asked to talk to them but they were not interested. Few weeks later he awoke early morning under his sheets and felt very weird, like someone was present. He put his phone on a quick 40 continue shot and turned flash on. He turned around and shot in this random direction. Out of 40 shots only 1 caught this. He claims nothing has happened since in his house. This is the first time I've ever posted this and would like some thoughts. He's my best mate and tried to get a confession that it's photoshopped and he's told me repeatedly that this is the raw picture he took that morning. He's my best friend and I have no reason why he'd bother to trick me. As far as I'm aware this is a genuine unedited picture. Thoughts?
>>
Double exposure, not spoopy. Next.
>>
You need the pic right and left of it to check it for double exposure.
>>
>>18091618
he sleeps with his monitor on while on YouTube?
>>
File: fragezeichenreichsflugscheibe.jpg (123KB, 393x328px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenreichsflugscheibe.jpg
123KB, 393x328px
Why was his pc on when he was sleeping?
>>
>>18091641
He and his girlfriend never turn it off, I stay there most weekends and we don't sleep much due to gaming and his girlfriend is always watching Netflix and stuff, I've never seen it turned off anyway.
>>
UPDATE (if anyone cares) ive asked X to tell me the truth about the picture and that he stands by that it's 100% what his camera captured that morning. He's not trying to trick anyone at all and said he's never bothered to post it online because you only get shit for it and people are too happy to dismiss instantly and move on.So I guess what it comes down to is just keep shit to yourself and don't bother I guess haha
>>
b8 pls go
>>
>>18091618
Its a shadow person or jinn
>fairly common entity

The picture looks pretty legit too. If authentic that's an amazing capture.
>>
>>18091625
How can a doudle exposure created something like that without Photoshop? Its not two images blend together, its just an empty void with a humanoid shape. To get a result like that through double exposure on the spot would be a 1-Million shot.
>>
>>18091683
prove to us that its real, we want real evidence more than just a confirmation from your friend
>>
File: forensically.png (366KB, 1288x588px) Image search: [Google]
forensically.png
366KB, 1288x588px
Image is fake, obviously. Here is confirmation from Forensically
>inb4 spoopyness, I'm an digital editor irl

Purple mass: where the "ink" in Photoshop/whatever was overlayed onto the sheet/fabric shown hanging from the wardrobe door. It results in a solid blob unlike the rest of the image since it blocks or flattens the otherwise organic arrangement of pixels.

Brown/Green/Shit colored smaller blobs around: Where the lower opacity (more transparent) ink was overlayed onto multiple objects in the background, flattening the organic pixel arrangement

tl;dr: your friend summoned a low opacity overlay archdemon inside his pic
>>
>>18091774
I'd like to suck your dick, sir.
>>
>>18091618
>>18091774
fucking pwnt
>>
File: daumenjunge.jpg (7KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
daumenjunge.jpg
7KB, 170x213px
>>18091774
>>
>>18091625
Double exposure? What is this, 1982 with film cameras?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.