[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She existed for one year. I would end my day and talk with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: vampire slaying kit from 1890.jpg (98KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
vampire slaying kit from 1890.jpg
98KB, 800x750px
She existed for one year. I would end my day and talk with her for half an hour, some days wake up and lay in bed for 2 more hours talking with her. I really wanted to meet her in my dreams and she always avoided it. Since I didn't ever designed a form from her, she was afraid I didn't like her form. 3 days ago 1 minute after I started talking to her she told me to go to sleep already while laughing. I asked her why. And she couldn't explain. She went silent and I said that this night I was going to discover why. And I said I hoped I it wasn't anything I had to kill her over. I never threatened her. I didn't find her this night. Next night she doesn't talk to me, just stays there and I say that I'm going to start killing her, the only way for her to stay alive is to show up in my dreams and explain what is happening before she dies. When I woke up, she had ran away. Haven't seen her yesterday, probably she won't ever come back.
Since it all started I saw huge things that barely can get past a door in the distance. It's not her since it's always a different kind of monster. It's not even a life form, it's like different weirdly shaped and disproportional robots. I'm also seeing shadows(black and sometimes white) rushing me. She is my last tulpa. I always tried to keep her weak and still look at all the troubles and worries she is giving me.
What do I do, /pol/?
What the robots mean? Also they arent eletronic robots, they are just a bunch of stuff stuck together that have 2 legs and 2 arms.
>>
Forgot to put on the subject.
>>
>>18091250
>What do I do, /pol/?
>>
This is not /pol/ you fucking moron.
>>
>>18091253
>>18091255
Forgot I wasn't in /pol/.
I didn't create a thread about it in /pol/.
It's my home board so I'm used to say "... /pol/" and not /x/.
>>
Fuck me, I'm retarded. The 'subject' doesn't exist here, it's just name and options. Here you go.
>>
>>18091250
Also, go take medication thinking your hallucinations are real is schizo.
>>
>>18091260
holy fuck
>>
File: 1450584603249.jpg (75KB, 473x590px) Image search: [Google]
1450584603249.jpg
75KB, 473x590px
>>18091266
>all this buildup for a tulpa thread
>>
>>18091261
Well, I've only seen 3 robots and few shadows.
Only one of the robots was in the center of my vision ~2 meters and stayed there for a few seconds.
Also only one of the shadows was a big one. The white one which rushed to my face when I was going to sleep.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.