[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had a pretty weird experience before. Still pretty shaken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8618.png (554KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8618.png
554KB, 640x1136px
Just had a pretty weird experience before. Still pretty shaken up, not sure what to think.

>8:30pm
>Chilling at home on a Saturday night
>Clearly have no life
>Girlfriend messages me, wants me to visit
>I'm down for that
>Get dressed ready for pussy
>Nah probably just watch some shit reality show girls like or something
>Leave house
(Girlfriend lives over the hill from me. About 10 minute walk, and you have to cross through a forest reserve area to get to her house)
>Start walking up hill
>Feeling bit spooked
>Weird vibe man
>Notice a dude in a hoodie standing completely still across the road
>tf
>Shrug it off, keep walking
>30 seconds pass, look behind because paranoid bitch
>Hooded dude is walking behind me
>About 50 or so metres away
>Spooked
>Turn left towards forest reserve
>Look back
>Dude is fast walking towards me
>Like, VERY FAST
>Motherfucker might as well be jogging at me
>NOPE
>Beat Usain Bolts new record with how fast I was
>Sprinting into forest reserve
>Don't look back at all, too spooked
>Come out of reserve and stop
>Hooded dude isn't behind me anymore
>Dead silent now
>Ran to girlfriends house
>Safe

I stayed with my girlfriend for a few hours before coming back home. My girlfriend was so scared that she convinced her mum to drive me back home so I'd get home safe.
Still spooked. Have heard someone walking up and down my driveway numerous times before this, even setting off the sensor lights outside the front door occasionally. Didn't think anything of it until now. What do, /x/?

Also pic unrelated. Just some random photo from drinking shenanigans.
>>
>>18090788
once i was followed i turned around at walked at it and pulled a knife like object out of my jumper it walked away kept following it it walked to the nearest light and dug thru a bin questioned it he just wanted to bum a smoke

Do you have a ashtray outside? i often get my ashtray emptied my plants or anything else is never touched idc if thats all they want this last example has happened at multiple places ive lived
>>
>>18090788
Shit, nigga, fuckin' drive. Who the fuck walks?
>>
>>18090830
Plebs or underage fags
>>
>>18090788
I'd be shitting myself too, have you peaked through any windows? To see if its mr.hoodyman walking about
>>
File: martin_vs_lovecraft.jpg (51KB, 426x599px) Image search: [Google]
martin_vs_lovecraft.jpg
51KB, 426x599px
Okay, to be safe and not... you know... get murdered.. mark out any normal and not paranormal problems.

Could anyone have an interest in doing harm to you?
Shady business you've been into? A bad argument? Had your gf a friend before kek? Do you know something other people don't? Do you have an important or lucrative job?

Do you live in the US? Get a gun then.

Nothing of this applies to you? Alright; are you religious? Visit a priest. You aren't but a believer? Visit one anyway, asks if he's okay with it and offer a donation to the church.
Nothing of that? Visit some esoteric dude - very hard to find a legit one and one you don't have to pay for a month. Alternatively try to get further information on x.
>>
That is creepy as fuck dude. Install a camera on your porch or something. Glad you're alive....for now at least
>>
Do you smoke weed?
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>18090830
>10 min walk
>needing to use a car
Fatass detected
>>
>>18090830
Sorry anon, meant to reply to this guy>>18090836
>>
>>18090836
That is exactly what the jews want, for you to be fat catatonic and lazy.
>>
File: 1469477256285.jpg (101KB, 1600x900px)
1469477256285.jpg
101KB, 1600x900px
>>18090830
>>18090836
>Burgers can't even walk a couple of meters without needing a vehicle
Wall-E universe confirmed
>>
Jesus Christ, guys. I was involved in a car accident just under 3 weeks ago (not a serious one, but bad enough to fuck up my car) and my car is still getting fixed. Plus my parents NEVER let me drive their cars. So yeah, I could only walk to my girlfriend's house in this scenario.
>>
>>18092076
Maybe the hoodie gut was affected by the accident and want revenge...?
Was someone injured?

and don't mind the fatasses, they're just hamburgers typing
>>
>>18090788
This is why your women want blac cuck.

Fckin white boi pussy cant protect himself , how is he expected to protected his white woman from savages.

Grow some balls you cuck
>>
Niggerian here...

Been lurking here and in /pol/ and /b/

And i can conclude you small cuck NEETS deserve to have your wives, mothers, daughters, aunties , granddads and yourselves raped.

pussififd punks
>>
File: tmp_8088-hqdefault984977364.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8088-hqdefault984977364.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18090788
>Guise guise guise
>There was a guy at night walking up to me
>I ran away
>*Posts to paranormal image forum*
>>
>>18090788
"Sir.. SIR! You dropped this dollar!"
>>
>>18090788
Why won't you talk to me, anon?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.