[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /x/. How are you today? I'm posting because I cannot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: every single verb.gif (496KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
every single verb.gif
496KB, 500x221px
Hi, /x/. How are you today? I'm posting because I cannot seem to astral project. I've done meditation, crystal work, and many other things, but when my chest starts to swell for some reason I panic every time, despite my absolute best efforts to calm down. I don't understand this, /x/. Is this common? Is there a way around it? Through it? Am I just fucked? Please help, and thank you.
>>
>>18088755
You have something attached to you. When you try to astral project, you're getting closer to it and leaving your body vulnerable. The panic attack is your body's fight or flight technique kicking in
>>
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>18088780
Nah, the fear thing is common and doesn't require such an exotic explanation.

It does sound like fight or flight kicking in, but that's likely triggered by the natural fear of death, since projection imitates the process of dying. You'll need to overcome this before progressing, but that's no small task in itself. Loosening your emotional attachment to your body and having faith that the Divine will protect you no matter what happens are two of the primary methods.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
936KB, 500x281px
>>18088755
Love Krieger
>>
You gotta lose yourself first. It's hard to explain but full unconditional belief that you can accomplish it, no matter how crazy it seems, will get you there. Whether it be belief in a divine force, or the force within yourself.
>>
>>18088755

OP, the feeling in you chest has nothing to do with astral projecting. Astral projection uses yin energy, the recessive force in the universe, and you cannot feel it.

This feeling in your chest that you are experiencing is bodhichittah. Bodhichittah is yang energy when put into that dichotomy with yin.

The thing about yin precisely that you can't feel it. With yang, you can feel your dick get hard hard, your face flush, ect. but yin is more subtle.

How do you know that you are not astral projecting? What are you trying to do?

If you can lift your soul up out of your body and go to a different place, for example to go to a forest and speak with the Goddess because you need encouragement about filing your extended taxes before the deadlines pass, that is astral projection and you need to be at peace with the idea that you can achieve nothing more.
>>18088780
>It does sound like fight or flight kicking in, but that's likely triggered by the natural fear of death

If you're overcoming fear, you're working the path to enter the spirit world with your yin energy.

>>18090364
You, too, are talking about piercing the veil to enter the world of the unseen.
When you balance the yin and the yang, that's when cool stuff really happens. You need both the compassion energy (the emotions that you can feel physically) and the yin (realization of emptiness, such as the idea that the entire universe ends when you die) and when you learn to mix them together in the right proportions, you can shoot energy out of your hands to heal people or whatever.
>>
>>18090275

My first fionce showed me this show back when we lived together with my mother before she killed herself and when he was first turning the TV to it, told me about this character of Krieger and told me that I would love it because Krieger is like, who I aspire to be in real life. Lol
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.