[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my first spotting...of something, oc footage. https://www.y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

my first spotting...of something, oc footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv1bYdFiaKU
>>
>>18088098
Nice work OP. Could be the powerlines failing and sparking up but it might be too high above in distance. Hard to tell.
>>
>>18088104
It started to appear many kilometers farer away on the horizon. The closer it came the longer it reflugenced/shined, or however one could describe this silvern light.
>>
Herne, mein Neger.

Bochum reporting in.

Also thats totally a kite. In Herne there will soon again be the kite fest where you can see a lot of UFOs. Go visit it.
>>
>>18088160
Oh Moinsen. RUB-Student der in 2 Stunden seine immernoch nicht fertige Seminararbeit abgeben muss reporting in.

Kite is the first interesting idea i've heard, but it started to appear way higher and way farer away than the footage shows.
>>
>>18088124
Yes watching it again it seems very high at the start. Only starts to look like a failing powerline later on. Was it there long?
>>
>>18088196
I mean very high minutes before I started to film.
It started to appear as a reflugecing point which just flashed up a few tmes high in the sky and distinctly farer away than on the footage. At first I thought it is the postion light of an airplane, but then it disappeared, just to flash up minutes later on another spot of the horizon.
It seemed to close in on us. The closer it came, the more it changed.
From an upflashing point it started to change to flash up for a longer time and to create bright lines.
When we filmed it, it was the closedt it got and the bright lines became bright paths including curves and moves up and down.
>>
selfish bump
>>
It's fucking nothing and you're Unterschicht.
>>
ineteresting shots op
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.