[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /x/ i got into spirituality and chakra opening a few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 871a65db662fc5d9.jpg (165KB, 1231x648px) Image search: [Google]
871a65db662fc5d9.jpg
165KB, 1231x648px
sup /x/

i got into spirituality and chakra opening a few months ago, opened my third eye and stoped caring.

3 days ago i started to balance them all. root chakra first.
(had a pretty cool mdma experience 3 days in a row, with an overdose at the frist day. depression made me go back to chakras and shit)

and now the world feels different.

everything is changing.

yesterday i smoked some weed, took my antidepressants and went to bed. (i dont need any of them, im just having problems with falling into sleep, cant figure out why, tho.)

i closed my eyes and then it happened.

lots of images of people. as clear as in real life.

i could have counted their hair, that detailed i saw them.

it switched between images and short clips.

people i have never seen in my life.

but holy shit it felt so good. every fucking new impression made me feel ... happy?

the fuck is happening?

also, since root chakra opening, im suffering of circulation problems.

im 22y/o and never had something like that.

help me there is no place and no human i can talk to beside /x/.

image not related.
>>
Do not get lost in the maya.
>>
what do you want help with?
>>
>>18087761
Well I've got a small little question for you, I've been in the process of opening my third eye as well. However I don't know if the means I'm going about it, is the best way of doing so. I've got an amethyst with a clear quartz, and then listening to binaural beats and frequencies while I mediate. What was that little snap or indication that, hey your third eyes open now.
>>
Can you give us some guidance/instruction on how you opened them?
>>
Now take some DMT or other psychs.
>>
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/problem-of-many/
>>
File: aGDyKV7_700b_v1.jpg (22KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
aGDyKV7_700b_v1.jpg
22KB, 480x309px
>>
>>18087761
>also, since root chakra opening, im suffering of circulation problems.

That isn't a chakra opening. Most people don't have a clue about what the root is or does. OP say more about what you are experiencing here, why you think it is root?
>>
>>18088364
Wow. Such funny, main meme, love you, respect, adoration, funny guy.
>>
Op did some drugs and had a dream and now hes unlocked his ultimate plur potential and is like suuuper enlightened now.
Stop taking anti depressants you dont need, get a life and a job, take 600Mg dph and 3 acid tabs then talk to me about chakras and spirits.
Also a lot of people claim they open they're third eye and no longer care. Wouldnt that contradict yourself? If you've reached a,state of,enlightenment and understanding shouldn't that make you a more caring being? Go back to coachella op
>>
>>18088638
Don't blame the psychotropics, some people are idiots before they do drugs.
>>
>>18087761
Your sleepingproblems is caused by "then i stopped caring" phenomenon. When i was your age i did pretty much what you did. You didn't clear anything, just supressed it. And your serotonin levels are probably pretty messed up since; mdma and if you on ssri antidepp it's gonna fuck you up pretty badly. Stop doing drugs, clean yourself up a bit and start over again.

Also, i've heard about that picture/movie thing you're talking about from a couple of sources. Seems like this is a thing that can happen to you when meditating, especially when focusing on the chakra in your solarplexus. Apparently pretty harmless but pretty neat, claims source (not myself)
>>
>>18088648
I dont man, they're fantastic. Their culture is wretched.
>>
>>18088638
Third eye is different from crown chakra. You're describing the latter.
>>
>>18087761
What kind of circulation problems? Could you be more specific?
>>
>>18087761
> I mixed different drugs and tripped hard, what is happening?

what the fuck do you think is happening you fucking neckbearded basement-dweller? retarded children understand the concept of drugs, there's nothing spiritual about it, fuck off
>>
>>18087761

Love anon you shoulds be allright.

/frogface
>>
>>18088305
Not OP but I personally felt like someone was drawing a line on my forehead. There wasnt really a ''snap'' though.
>>
>>18090856
OK well, for me like I know my third eye is somewhat open, like there are times when I meditate or I'm holding my amethyst or unakite and I've got this immense amount of pressure right above my eyebrows in the center of my forehead. So I know I've got activity there or that my eye is opening. I just don't know if it's properly open all the way.
>>
How do you open your third eye so quickly?
>>
File: 1468079083522.jpg (53KB, 676x529px) Image search: [Google]
1468079083522.jpg
53KB, 676x529px
>>18090737
>he doesn't know jesus and by extension, god, is a mushroom
>>
hey buddy heres the real deal

you stumbled upon something you beleive in

AS LONG AS YOUR BELEIVE it will make scense and work

if you start to doubt and im not saying you shouldnt but ride the belief as long as you can

and when you start to doubt it will all fall apart and make no sense

but hold onto the peroids of clarity and belief you had and remember that its not the mechanic you beleived in at the time

BUT

the power of belief that made it real

PROGRESS

onto the next step which is realizing belief makes what you experience real

and when you experience PURE MAGIC then you have no control over where it may take you but remember your at the CENTER of your world and you 100% capitain your own ship
\
WHERE EVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE

NOW IM HERE
>>
>>18087761
You shouldn't force-open your chakras. It can bring health issues and other sides.

But it seems like you experience the process of spiritual awakening
>>
ur full of shit, guy.
>>
File: 1467568370351.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467568370351.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>sup /x/
>i got into spirituality and chakra opening a few months ago, opened my third eye and stoped caring.
>>
>>18090992
the phosphorus in 4-PO-DMT is greek for lightbringer lucifer venus
>>
>>18087761
Hey bud. Glad you had a good time and are happy. I would look into what your antidepressants are and see if smoking weed on them is comorbid with schizophrenia. Anything thats even a mild SSRI like ritalin is generally awful awful shit except under extreme circumstances. Its basically being on an amphetamine (similar to speed) high nonstop. No bueno for the cabesa. Take this from someone who has done lots of drugs and has a bit of experience. As for the medical profession take what they say with a grain of salt; in their mind your money comes first and your health second.

As far as the chakra openings are concerned look up some grounding exercises if youre having trouble closing the gates. Ive found skin input is best, like massages, swimming, and walking around in bare feet.

Happy tripping!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.