[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think my cousin's daughter might be possessed or under the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: possessed.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
possessed.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Iv'e been taking care of my cousin's adorable 3 year old daughter while she has been away on vacation with her boyfriend for the past week. Some odd stuff started happening a few days ago. When she'll be laying in bed and all of a sudden will appear to get lost in her own little world. Her head will shake left to right and her eyes will move around like they are following something around while she hums a simple melody. Her hands and feet also lock into a claw position while this happens. These trances usually last around 2-10 minutes and have happen around 10-15 times a day. When it ends she'll be fine like nothing happened. Although she has also been have these crying spells were she will all of a sudden start screaming out of nowhere then stop within a few minutes. Oddly when these strange symptoms started a few days ago my power also started blinking every so often which almost never happens. I'm very scared that she could possibly be possessed or maybe be under the influence of some curse or spell.

I really want to call my cousin and tell her but considering she's an atheist she'll most likely get mad and yell at me for wasting her time with superstitious nonsense as she puts it.
>>
are you sure she hasn't been abused
>>
>>18086396
Of course she's been abused, she's been left in OP's care for a week

That's neglect and child endangerment by any common definition
>>
>>18086396
I'm sure I spend allot of time around her and know both my cousin and her bf well. She was never like this before and it just randomly started out of nowhere.
>>
>>18086407
then maybe she has some kind of predisposition to epilepsy. it does cause people to do strange things. a possession is just not probable here
>>
>>18086381
Video?
>>
>>18086406
This.
>>
>>18086432
I knew somebody would say that and I admit I suspected that at first but there's something unnatural looking about this. Like I said me and my cousin are real close and she would of told me so it seems strange that this would of came on all off a sudden when I have her not to mention the problem with my power starting at the same time.

>>18086436

I'm sorry but I don't really feel comfortable nor would my cousin be happy with me posting a video of her online on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>18086481
Epilepsy can show very suddenly. even your cousin could easily not know about it.
>>
>>18086507
After reading OP, I agree that this sounds very much like epilepsy having seen it in children and friends. Before you jump to something "paranormal", you best be sure it is not something actually health related first OP.
>>
My kiddo has seizures with some similarities to this.

Not all seizures and violent shaking and mouth foam.

I'd speak to your cousin and discuss it.
>>
I really doctors though they think they know everything and turn their nose at anything outside the box.
>>
>>18087356
shut up mulder
>>
>>18086381
>ITT retards who don't understand children

Your cousin never should have left her with you.
>>
>>18086381
Babies are excellent at expressing body language.
That is loneliness by any account.
She is looking rather droopy :(
I think she needs a doll that can warm up or lots of hugs and maybe a friend to play with.
>>
>>18086407
You're no psychiatrist.
If you - your cousin - insist in consulting a priest...fine. But give her medical care first. Otherwise I hope someone of you ends up in prison.
>>
File: 1431946120488.jpg (35KB, 342x359px) Image search: [Google]
1431946120488.jpg
35KB, 342x359px
>>18087361
kek
>>
>>18088585

I hope someone like you goes back to remedial English class.

I never claimed to be a psychiatrist. I consider psychiatry and psychology to be a fucking joke.
>>
>>18088647
That's because you're a basement dweller on the internet who doesn't know shit about those things.
>>
>>18088650
I come here asking for help on a serious issue and you got the nerve to come here and insult me. If you got nothing constructive to add then get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
>>18088660
You're retarded and your thread was shit to begin with.
>>
OP for fucks sake, contact your cousin immediately and get that kid to a fucking doctor.
Not later, fucking now.

Im not dismissing the existence of the supernatural, I see it in effect every day, but this kind of shit is inexcusable.

Get the kid to a fucking doctor so that she doesn't have a grand mal siezure on your watch and bite her own tongue off or something.

You can postulate the supernatural ramifications or whatever AFTER you have ensured her immediate physical safety. Go to the doctor, fuck. It's people like you that give believers in the supernatural a bad name. Go now.
>>
>>18088647
Doesn't fucking matter. Get that kid to a doctor you cunt. It has nothing to do with your twisted belifes in ghosty shits when it has seizures or serious mental illnesses.
>>
The kid is having seizures. Take her to doctor.
>>
>>18086381
Sounds like epilepsy. Seizures aren't always violent convulsions. My friend was epileptic and there were times where he'd just suddenly stiffen up and start blinking like crazy. Take the kid to the doctor.
>>
>>18086381
sprinkle holy water on her... if it doesn't burn her then she's not possessed
>>
>>18087525
That's clearly just a demo pic, not the kid in question. I'm sure I've seen it around here a few times. Also, check the photo quality - clearly historic (or meant to look it, for a movie or something).
>>
>>18086381
or she's just fucking weird
you know? because she's 3?
like 3 year olds dont act a certain way
can you reach the age of 18 before posting retarded shit
>>
>>18088960
This but instead of water use mdma
>>
>>18086381
Could be some form of epilepsy. Could also just be odd behavior because at that age the body develops rapidly and there's new things that are experienced and learned all the time. I'd talk to your cousin and get her checked out if it seems weird to you.
>>
>>18088794

Maybe you guys are right idk I'm conflicted on what I should do. I'll sleep on it and decide in the morning.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.