[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i die, because i'm the only one i can know for sure has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Consciousness.jpg (723KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
Consciousness.jpg
723KB, 864x648px
If i die, because i'm the only one i can know for sure has consciences and can observe things, will the universe end with me (from my perspective?)
>>
>>18086374
search solipsism, read Descartes
>>
>>18086374
Yes
>>
>>18086374
There is only physical death, you perceive your own, and all beings that are alive have this same energy, even plants, all with different perspectives. The universe that ends is one that begins, the same way one passes from death to life, because death on Earth is birth to the next stage "after life" which is still the same life you are living now.
>>
>>18086374
That tendril of the universe will terminate.

Think of time as the fourth dimension. You're like one leaf on the branch of a winding, 4-dimensional tree. Your mother's womb was the place where the branch split off, and hers before her, so on to the beginning. Leaves are the "ending" of trees. That doesn't mean the tree ceases to exist.
>>
fuck outta here ugly ass doo doo head
>>
>>18086374
Time is a flat circle.
>>
>>18086513
Just like the earth
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.