[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2x Xu8_2Exo looks much of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (247KB, 741x558px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
247KB, 741x558px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo

looks much of a hoax, but the message seems clear.
>>
The "Look at my video!" thread is here: >>18057494
>>
>>18085511
Fake. Applying Human hippie-dippy dogma to a poorly shot video I project.
>>
I know it's fake, but it was really interesting what he had to say
>>
>>18085825

I completely disagree with it being 'hippie-dippy'. We find more and more evidence through quantum physics every day to find what he is saying a possibility.

I Mean, I think it's a big ol' hoax. Don't get me wrong. And I'm unsure if our souls move from body to body (we lack evidence of one). But eh. I'd rather discuss all the topics separately rather than sum it up to "That hippie shit"
>>
>>18085511

The fakes are soo good you wont know reality when you see it.
>>
Hypothesis:

It's a CGI / Animatronic replication based on a true story.

They're getting really tricky with the disinfo these days? "Is it real, or fake!?"

It's... BOTH. =O
>>
There are actually people who think that this could be real. Seriously what the fuck...

1. Cheesy dialog
2. Simple CGI
3. Camera movement (at the beginning) typical for CGI viral videos
4. Just another CGI video from Aristomenis Tsirbas (MeniThings account) who is a visual effects artist

But it is good enough for fedora atheist faggots. Just look on the video comment section...
People are so fucking stupid and naive.

https://www.youtube.com/user/menithings/videos
>>
>>18086313
How do you know that humans in the future aren't just made of CGI?
>>
>>18085511
I'm gonna take a wiiiiiiild guess and say this was made by an atheist.
>>
>>18086332
Or that our CGI is so good some real events look fake. Just sayin'.
>>
>>18086332
Or that our reality is CGI of the future?
>>
File: 1470696979711.png (80KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470696979711.png
80KB, 900x600px
Wow, how odd that an alien would not only have the physical makeup to use spoken language but would also use a romantic grammatical structure. Also odd that an alien would use all today's edgy faglord post-modern tropes and buzzwords.

Also odd that this ayy lmao said he was descended from human survivors of a nuclear war, then just minutes later say our entire species gets destroyed.

Its almost like this is made up by some faggy tryhard still stuck in his fedora phase
>>
>>18086366

That's exactly what I meant. It's just my English isn't fluent enough. (>>18086313)
>>
>>18086220
I agree with that anon. It was hippie-dippy. He blamed religion for war, despite the clear evidence that profiteering is the clear motive behind imperialism and geo-political expansion through war. It also has the bleak, nihilistic view of humanity shared by leftists. It's just the spoutings of some artist portrayed as a CG alien he made. It would be just as stupid if he were talking directly to a webcam in his thick-rimmed glasses.
>>
>>18086405
You have to admit, you're being intentionally stupid here. You chose to disregard what was said in the video, in order to disagree with your own imagination of the video. We all know what the "alien" really said. You're not fooling anyone but yourself.
>>
this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cliché and kitsch
>>
That's enormous kitchen philosophy.

I would have explained knowledge that is beyond that of a freshman.

Also they decided to get a shitty microphone? Huh.
>>
>>18085511
>ITT "Its wrong because its simple!"

And when we blow ourselves up?Then what? Rest of it hardily matters. The CGI is fake but the audio could be real, and if it is? Regardless it's in our best interest not to aloha snackbar ourselves with nuclear war.
>>
>>18086405

Profiteering is a sort of dogma. He doesn't blame religion directly if I recall correctly.
>>
>>18085511
it's reddit tier pseudo intellectual ideology
>hurr durr muh nukes
>hurr durr im u BUT FROM DA FUTURE!!!!
>hurr durr religion iz bad goys!
>hurr durr love is key
if i were those scientists i would have killed that little shit then made it my mission to fuck up the world so bad that we can't evolve, that'll show him for being retarded
>>
File: asasasas.jpg (534KB, 2800x2270px) Image search: [Google]
asasasas.jpg
534KB, 2800x2270px
Now, what it is the opinion of you about the Fermi Paradox? And for you, which of all the answers to the paradox is the most convincing? (for you)

Another thing, could it be true the idea that the world's governments prepare us for the "arrival" of them?
>>
>>18085511
Why was the interviewer such an unprofessional asshole
>>
File: 1472852503096.jpg (31KB, 272x149px) Image search: [Google]
1472852503096.jpg
31KB, 272x149px
In 200 years Japanese culture becomes the dominant culture on the planet.

Genetic engineering technology is used to make anime real and give people anime proportions.

Gray aliens are time travelers many thousands of years after this - their appearance has diverged from the original anime look but the underlying structure is there.

Proof: look at the picture.
>>
File: 1472854018347.jpg (60KB, 323x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472854018347.jpg
60KB, 323x640px
Further proof
>>
>>18086185
It was worth the watch
>>
>>18086185
>>18086220
>>18091101
>people taking this high school project seriously
>>18091169
Not really, but I watched it anyway
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.