[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This music and his author disappeared from the Internet without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

This music and his author disappeared from the Internet without explanation. I don't even know his face. I found it in an old mp3 player. Very strange. /mu/ doesn't know the music, but I think it was a success in his age. I don't remember the year. I couldn't find the lyrics too.

What happened to the author? How can someone be erased from existence like that? Is this music from another dimension?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 620x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 620x265px
>>
could you link it somewhere
>>
>>18084982
I forgot the link, sorry:

https://archive.org/details/MrToshaIAintCupid
>>
>>18084967
Could just be homemade? Some dudes mixtape that never got heard?
>>
File: Fish.gif (657KB, 1000x576px) Image search: [Google]
Fish.gif
657KB, 1000x576px
>>18085076
Literally this.

Most musicians go through many personas and ideas before discovering their sound. Often times uploading a song or two under a persona at that time to show to friends / listen to in the car etc only to move on to the next idea and forget the previous.

No mystery here
>>
>>18085076
>>18085093
No mang... I remember that back in the day this music was played at MTV. Was pretty famous.
>>
>>18085152
Citation needed mang. I'm not a music expert by any means but I wouldn't have said that the linked track was half good enough to play on MTV even under an emerging artists section.
>>
I feel like I remember this jam on the radio back in the early 2000s. Weird that its nowhere.. But the music is familiar. Sounds kinda like some older Kanya stuff. Maybe he used it, and that is why its familiar sounding.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.