[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /x/. I come to you with a question. My co-worker says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Dont_do_this.png (49KB, 189x150px) Image search: [Google]
Dont_do_this.png
49KB, 189x150px
Hello, /x/. I come to you with a question. My co-worker says she has an incubus (I believe that is the correct term) that will often visit her from time to time. She has gotten to the point where she's indifferent about it and doesn't know what brings it on. Is there anything you guys could tell me to help rid of it or maybe what triggers their appearance?
>>
File: wheresjesus.jpg (795KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wheresjesus.jpg
795KB, 1600x1200px
It's a demon. Find jesus nigga.
>>
>>18084587
Explain details of her experience
>>
>>18084628
It seems as if the being rapes her while she is in bed. It doesn't matter if there's somebody else in the room. I don't know if somebody else being in bed with her matters. And it's not an every night thing. It just happens at different intervals. She believe it has something to do with her negativity she had when she was younger. She says she use to write things on the walls. Also it can happen anywhere she lays down. Not bound to just her bed at home.
>>
>>18084644
Butt plug + dido. Duct tape them in. Rip incubus
>>
>>18084644
She's experiencing sleep paralysis. These sorts of "dreams" are common. With men it tends to just be a hag or demon sitting on their chest, suffocating them. with women, for some reason, it's often something holding them down and raping them.
>>
>>18084587
Could be a human. Every male thinks about someone they want to fuck from time to time. But I became aware I can get quite intense results from thinking about real life women I know, to the extent I'm worried about it affecting them, or them being conscious of it.

And I once had a very clear experience of someone thinking about me while she was coming. It was someone I was into at the time, and yes it was very nice.

Either way, human or not, OP's co-worker probably has previous abuse issues which leave her open and vulnerable to predatory males.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.