[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ i ws digging around today and found my dishonoured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 20160831_232728.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160831_232728.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Hello /x/ i ws digging around today and found my dishonoured special edition tarot cards, theres probably a few missing and i dont know what a proper tarot deck looks like :) i was wondering if theres anything i can actually donwith them or os it just shitty vidya merchendise

Tl;dr babbys first tarot, how do?

Pic related its the cards

>inb4 usual /x/ trolls and shittery
>>
>>18082890
>tarot cards
>paranormal
Kek. Anyways you could probably make an easy $150 if you told a 12 year old they have magical properties. Since it's based on videogameshit too, you could probably score an extra $50.

>tl;dr sell the set to a gullible retard, make some quick cash
>>
>>18082890
Oh nice.

I actually still have mine in their box. The deck that was designed for Dishonored was based on the kind of deck that would have been used during that era. It is a numerology deck that can be disguised as a simple pack of playing cards if the Major Arcana are removed. This was to avoid conflict with the law of that time and keep from being accused of using magic and witchcraft.

The deck is beautiful, and even comes with a folded slip of paper that gives instructions on a game that can be played with the cards. As far as doing readings? I have no idea. More than likely yes if you came to understand which suits stood in for which suit of Minor Arcana, and spent some time with the deck to understand how it wamts to read.

For me, it has literally just satbon my bookshelf since Dishonored came out. I opened it once to give it a look through and admire the art, and that was it.

Good luck though.
>>
File: Dat Numerology Though.jpg (1MB, 1687x2963px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Numerology Though.jpg
1MB, 1687x2963px
>>18082890
>>18084091
Lookit. Purdy.
>>
You don't need all the cards, like, at all. My favorite deck, I actually call my "shitty" deck. My Thoth deck also has two 6 of cups.

I'd elaborate but I need to go to bed, and you should, too.
>>
>>18084091
Ah thanks for the info, I may just sell them as i dont really buy into all that stufff but hey its worth looking into right?
>>
>>18082890
i actually have the game for ps3, no longer play it but i fucking loved the whole gameplay. played the whole thing about twice
>>
File: 24338774540_53610dbc1c_b.jpg (115KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
24338774540_53610dbc1c_b.jpg
115KB, 1024x683px
Hello /x/!
Currently interested in any articles with accusations of Hillary Clinton. I'm purely just curious and just very interested in all the cases about her.
Also looking for a pic of some 4chan thread which had a very long but reasonable explaination of her allegedly being a member of a cult that worships a god (can't think of the name) which slaughters children (i believe, can't quite remember).
> TLDR: anything Hillary related welcome
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.