[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any canadian /x/ers wanna vote on the scariest canadian province,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 3ea8dcef492.png (25KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
3ea8dcef492.png
25KB, 250x242px
any canadian /x/ers wanna vote on the scariest canadian province, in a similar vein to this post
>>18082485
>>
The scariest province is Quebec... thats where all the French people are
>>
>>18082866
This. Frogs are the ultimate fedoras.
>>
>>18082866
Im from there and dont worry... its not just scary because of that

many old ghost towns and lOOST of paranormal sighting and also UFO

I have a few stories...
>>
>>18082866
Exactly what I was going to say lmfao
>>
Manitoba has the highest homicide rate, so I'll have to go with that.
>>
File: 1470021458433.jpg (2MB, 1753x7763px) Image search: [Google]
1470021458433.jpg
2MB, 1753x7763px
The Yukon
>>
>>18082840
Ive meantioned this on /x/ quite a few times before, but Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan is an absolutely fucked up paranormal town. I am convinced its location is either "thinner" or on some sort of hell mouth or something.

You wont find a whole lot online about it, but I grew up there for 20 years, and between me and my close friends I have seen or heard everything from aliens, to leprechauns, to sentient floating orbs, to vampires.

That town is absolutely bazaar.
>>
>>18084116
Post some
>>
>>18084296
>That town is absolutely bazaar.
wat
>>
>>18084436
Bizarre, sorry.
>>
>>18082840
British Columbia has some weird stuff. Remember the cult scare in the 80's and 90's? That began in Victoria. Plus the Graveyard of the Pacific runs all the way up the island's west coast. Lots of ghost ships and such.
>>
File: 0831_city_cedrika.jpg (104KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
0831_city_cedrika.jpg
104KB, 840x630px
Guy, we just found a murderer in Quebec.
And a Pedo.
Just sayni
>>
>>18084734
Boy o boy I can't wait for TVA and all the other mediatrash to spam that case 24/7. It's gonna be 2007 all over again.
>>
>>18082840
Newfiefriend here. We have some of the richest folklore and some of the best ghost stories, imo.
>>
Manitoba is allegedly spooky as fuck

Masonic symbols on the legislature building, meeting point of ley lines, generally weird as fuck people.
>>
>>18086150
Nah, I was born there and it's boring as fuck.
Everyone is moving out of the towns they're from because there's no future in them and crime rates are increasing as native americans are moving into these small towns. Wouldn't wish life in Manitoba on anyone.

At least there is a shit ton of fossils around Le Pas and Portage la Prairie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.