[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird abandoned shit you found in forest and when you came back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: 2016-08-31-12-26-19.jpg (339KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-31-12-26-19.jpg
339KB, 900x1600px
Weird abandoned shit you found in forest and when you came back it vanished thread?
>Yesterday, be running through forest
>find this three-leg chair
>it was dusty
>wipe the dust off
>took 2 photos
>been here for quite a while I imagine
>decided fuck it I could find use of it
>seen a bag about 50 feet away (realised it would seem suspicious if I just took the chair although it was dusty and abandoned for quite a while)
>grab the bag
>get back
>chair is gone
>scared shitless decide to run without looking back

Anyone has similiar stories or nah?
>>
It doesn't let me send the second pic, says it has imbeded file
>>
File: 222293_ts.jpg (87KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
222293_ts.jpg
87KB, 1155x1155px
Some hunter's chair, he probably leaves it there and goes back to that spot often. Might even be his land? It's all dirty, he don't care. He goes out there, the bag of ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ is gone. He's all fuck, at least they left my chair. Figures he'd better take it back home with him.

tl:Dr OP finds some guy's stool

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/guide-gear-swivel-tripod-hunting-stool?a=986851
>>
>>18082185
It's creepy since I heard nothing and saw nothing yet there inevitably was someone or something snatching that chair
>>
>>18082047
Yeah OP you definitely just stole some hunter/homeless person shit
>>
>>18082047
What was in the bag?
Seems kinda fucking important
>>
>>18082266
It was an empty bag, a plastic bag
People throw shit all the time
I just wanted to be discrete with the chair
And then poof
No mo chair, I saw and heard nothing yet there obviously was something/someone
I was toi creeped to go to forest this morning
>>
>>18082220
What do you mean?
I stole nothing
I didn't even take the plastic bag I found just to take the chair
I left the bag there and ran as fast as I could
>>
>>18082286
I misunderstood and thought you took the bag and that there was stuff in it, my bad
>>
If you think a chair is spooky you shouldn't go in the woods.

You might get Shot / Raped / Eaten.
>>
>>18082204
If he's a hunter then of course you wouldn't hear or see him coming.
>>
>>18082434
Makes sense, but I just found it bizzare since the chair was really dusty (like couple of weeks dusty) and it just felt odd and out of place that some random hunter would go and take it just when I gi for a bag to place it in
>>
>>18082410
I got shot at home, I was raped as a child....

I was never eaten though
>>
File: hetakshaya561.png (2MB, 687x917px) Image search: [Google]
hetakshaya561.png
2MB, 687x917px
found a cd once, brought it home for the lulz. it just contained one pic, which is related. no idea what it is
>>
>>18082443
Interesting
>>
>>18082443
what tf is the filename?
>>
>>18082555
dunno, it's the original filename. i dont find anything interesting when i google it
>>
>>18082410
All of the above
>>
File: 1436390050419.jpg (194KB, 876x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1436390050419.jpg
194KB, 876x1016px
>>18082443
This is more interesting then the original thread
Anyone know anything about this?
>>
File: weird shit in the woods29142.jpg (84KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
weird shit in the woods29142.jpg
84KB, 450x450px
>>18082047
>>
File: weird shit in the woods29110.jpg (57KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
weird shit in the woods29110.jpg
57KB, 450x338px
>>
File: weird shit in the woods9163.jpg (92KB, 449x450px) Image search: [Google]
weird shit in the woods9163.jpg
92KB, 449x450px
>>
>>18082443
What on earth is the filesize on that thing?
It's definitely more than meets the eye.
>>
OP is a fucking dindu.
Yeah sure you didn't take the bag.
Someone leaves their bike outside a store and you take that too because it definitely means that they don't want it anymore.
>>
OP walked back to the wrong tree and spooked themself
>>
>>18082894
>>18082443
How hard is it to hide content in an png file?
Is somebody here able look inside the file for more?
>>
>>18082443
Looks like a broken image that didn't copy correctly to a cd. Some normie probably tried to burn a photo album and failed, tossed it in the trash. Maybe it fell off a garbage truck?

Srsly tho, just looks like a broken png. Also png's are always big when they don't hold low color vector graphics, like they're supposed to be used for.
>>
>>18082443
Ok
>>
>>18082442
Yet
>>
>>18082047
>tfw OP tried looking for the chair again in the song direction
The chair was probably laughing behind your back.
>>
>>18083150
Look if I wasn't so freaked out I'd take a photo of it not being there anymore
>>
>>18084701
Kek. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
>>
>>18082443
Cursed image
>>
>>18082047
>Weird abandoned shit you found in forest and when you came back it vanished thread
>Myself
>My Virginity
>My Dog
>My grasp on reality and the endurance to continue
>>
>>18082047
You stole a fuckin' hobos shit an you got scared.
Not paranormal.
>>
>>18084763
I didn't steal shit

The bag was an empty plastic shopping bag and the chair was dusty

The chair dissapeared with no trace and I left the bag on spot
>>
>>18082047
>walking innawoods
>not far from town
>reach small clearing
>2 plastic chairs, nobody around
>curious, investigate
>black duct tape pieces and bdsm fetish comics (not manga) all over the ground
>wut

Probably some fetish couple nest, keep going
>>
>>18082047
>Be me
>Be walking in the woods
>Take a step
>Take another step
>Twig snaps behind me
>Run
>Stop
>Complete silence
>Run home
>Boot up 4chan

Guys what was I dealing with? the snap had kind of a long drawn out progression to it which leads me to believe the metaphysical properties of the being made it so that it broke the twig in multiple dimensions at once but because of the winter solstice the dimensional matrix was weakened letting soundwaves through multiple dimensions at once which means I think we're dealing with a squatch here but you guys are the experts on this fanfic shit lemme know k
>>
>>18082443
Do you still have the CD? Can you look at the image's properties (right-click) and see when it was created?
>>
>>18082047
years ago me and some friends built a little hangout in the woods inside this abandoned greenhouse. we would drive around in a pickup truck and look for furniture people were throwing out. we brought sofas, plastic chairs, a couple of coffee tables, and we even found one of those portable grills. then one day we came to the greenhouse to hang out, and everything was gone except for the plastic chairs.
>>
>>18084919
Shit dude
Sorry bro
>>
>>18084989
we should've known better, there's a colony of homeless people living in those woods. although i feel like they would have taken the chairs too. something about it felt strange.
>>
File: hetakshaya properties.png (25KB, 356x503px) Image search: [Google]
hetakshaya properties.png
25KB, 356x503px
>>18084876
dont have the cd, but i moved the image from the cd to my computer directly so the date isnt lost
>>
>>18084790
ahahahaha thank you for this, jesus christ that's how a lot of these stories sound when you draw this shit out so much and it's 95% speculation when literally all that actually happened was a fucking noise or some shit. So retarded.
>>
>>18082443
Lol I know exactly what this image is
/x/ can't even figure it out

But ill let you nut jobs guess
>>
File: 1420610642719.jpg (222KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
1420610642719.jpg
222KB, 500x713px
>>18084790
This guy
>>
>>18082047
I once found a dildo in the woods
it was pretty weird
>>
File: spoopy.png (50KB, 546x603px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.png
50KB, 546x603px
>>18082443
hey look what i found in your image code
>>
>>18082047
>these are the people I share a board with

You are literally killing magic everyday by not using your brain
>>
>>18085457
Validated it.
Now I'm spooked. Hope he just made a joke
>>
>>18084790
>>Boot up 4chan
>>
For some reason I keep finding flip-flops

Sometimes they disappear, sometimes they don't
>>
>>18084790
u have lag
>>
>>18085457
holy shit what the fuck. is this some kind of prophecy?
>>
>>18085457
>curves and levels
A quick google tells me this something to do with image editing.
Would anyone with a copy of photoshop be able to make the levels and curves of the picture meet and post it for us?
>>
Make a new thread about the image, i'm too lazy
>>
/x/ this thread is garbage.

Why is it still here and you delete all the good content.

This is literally a thread about a chair in the woods and some scared man child wet his pants because it "moved"
>>
>>18085457

The fall of the West is no mistake. It is a deliberate creation.

The masters have manipulated their way towards their goal.

They will invoke the old land's power.

They will strike when everything is in order.

When the mother finds her faith.

When the birds feel the cold of the metal.

When the necklace of the old woman ties around the stone.

When the sun rises upon the islands of marble.

When the twelve-sided storm hits the border to the white son.

When all the cylinders are collected.

When the curves and the levels unite.

When the Earth is salted and the stars extinguished.

When the eyes of their presence are revealed.

That is when the hand of God will strike.
>>
>>18085839
There's definitely a face of some sort in the picture. Bottom right. But no matter how i play with the levels/curves, there's no way i can see to make it "clearer"
>>
>>18085184
pls tell us :(
>>
>>18085457
Somthing Is happening on /x/?
about fucking time.
>>
>>18087633
yea it's like a creepy smile you can see between the lines
>>
>>18082204
your use of the word " inevitably " randomly placed in a sentence where it doesn't belong confirms my suspicion of you being an underage retard
thread discarded
>>
>>18085457
Song lyrics that somehow wound up in the image code maybe?
>>
>>18082443
nothing came up in a reverse google image search. best it had for similar images was plaid.
>>
>>18082443
>>18087601 Junk from a /pol/ thread
https://yuki.la/pol/83764750
googled and found it and this
http://supforums.com/thread/83764750/politics/what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-women.html
The second link seemed to refresh/redirect and then gave me a 5504 gateway error after a bit, doesn't look like anything special. Just posting incase no one fucking googled shit
>>
>>18082443
The longer you look at that the scarier it gets because you start find faces.

I think, judging by the bottom right where you have the far right vertical line, these are layers and layers of images that some how got fucked up.
>>
Strangest thing I have ever come across is a block of ice about the size of a car battery in the middle of the outback. I'm certain nobody physically walked out and put it there because there were no tracks in the soft sand around it, the area was flat for as far as the eye could see and there was only slight shrubbery around (nowhere for people to hide) and it had only melted slightly judging by the small water amount of water around it. It was 42C that day, and I watched that block of ice melt down to a puddle of water in less than half an hour, so it definitely hadn't been there very long.

I thought it might have been some sort of weather phenomenon, but the night before was clear and it was already 1pm when I found it, so I doubt it.

Other option is that somebody dropped it from a plane or helicopter, but I don't remember any aircraft traveling at the time (and it was something we were taking note of, because the government was doing aerial shooting of goats on the neighbouring property).

Just such a strange thing to find out there.
>>
>>18082047
>>seen a bag about 50 feet away (realised it would seem suspicious if I just took the chair although it was dusty and abandoned for quite a while)
>>grab the bag
>>get back
>>chair is gone

Because it is still in your hand, anon
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.