[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a while now, I've known that my girlfriend was able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Shadowman-3.jpg (24KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Shadowman-3.jpg
24KB, 220x305px
For a while now, I've known that my girlfriend was able to detect problems with her family while she slept. She would shake violently and then I would be woken by it, then I would wake her up. She would wake up and then tell me something bad happened. And like clockwork, she would get a call or text from her family saying her brother is in the hospital, her sister lost her baby, etc.

But just now, some weird shit happened. I was sleeping when I woke up with her shaking. Usually when she does this I wake her up because the shaking is pretty freaky in itself. This time though was really messed up. She started talking a deep raspy voice. She later tells me she was trying to say a prayer but this thing was stopping her. But she was speaking something and it wasn't any Spanish or English I've ever heard (only two languages she can speak). Then, I saw what I thought was her lifting up her hand with her pillow in her hand (keep in mind it was dark with soft light coming through the window from complex floods). But I didn't feel any movement both in front of me or from the bed. So I reached for her hand and asked what she was doing and my arm went right through this shadowy mass. The shadow which was so defined and clear became this wispy amorphous mass. Then her speaking stopped and the large black mass started emanating from her head as I tried to wake her up. I reached for it again because it was just so bizarre, and then the mass split as if it was going one direction, then it darted past my own head and it was just so clear even though it was dark with just a bit of glow from outside. She then shook again and I basically just pushed her a few times to wake her up. And it took a while for her to realize she was awake, like maybe a good 30-60 seconds. She was scared of something she thought was behind her and then said her sister was next to her or something. So yea, we are awake now watching TV.

What can we do to stop this?
>>
>>18081659
It's called a seizure
>>
>>18081659

Stop smoking meth.
>>
>>18081667
>>18081663
She doesn't get seizures and we both clean. Anyone else like to troll /x/ boards? I'm legitimately looking for an answer on this because it has never been this bad before and that hard to wake her up.
>>
>>18081668
bruh, she has seizures. Seizures can cause brain damage, get that shit checked out
>>
>>18081668
she's interfacing with demons whats it like watching ur gf get fked at hyperdimensional speeds? they are implanting there seed(will) in her to alter her reality to there desires its a subtle form of possesion used to bypass human awareness so no preists get involved

i suggest taking her to the neareast preist so he can implant a more physical and pure will id also advise u take this seed aswell because 2 bodies in 1 space containing the same will is stronger
>>
Is her family ok OP???
>>
>>18081707
Not sure yet, too early to tell since nobody but us are awake right now. She sent a text a bit ago. Since nobody responded, maybe they are all still sleeping and this was all just a weird experience.
>>
Well, it's definitely a demon, but not nessisarily a melevolent one. If the demon wakes you up so that you may respond to harm upon your family faster to provide due aid, I'd call that a benevolent demon.

Exorcising the demon would be pointless.

Think of the demon as like a baby crying. You can only guess at what is wrong.
If someone was not hurt "in her family", the demon wants you to pay attention to something. Kind of like how if the baby is crying with a clean diaper, he might be hungry.

Dating a girl that is heavily possessed can be rough. Thank you for being willing to take care of her.
It is critical to never fear demons. Fear is like blood in the water, if the demons that want to make you feel afraid were sharks. The last thing that you need on a bad day is a feeding frenzy of demons.

But watching TV is the right thing to do. If you were spooked by what happened, distracting yourself like that is exactly what you need to de-escalate the situation.
Once you've found your center and are back at peace, you need to figure out what the demon wants. Causing intense seisures, speaking in tounges, ESPECIALLY moving things around the room, taking form, ect. all that kind of stuff uses up demonic energy.
That demon is trying REALLY HARD to get your attention, and if they have been friendly to you in the past, my vote is that you heed whatever their warning may be.

Ouiju boards, pengulums, tarot cards and auto writing are all ways to give the demon a way to talk to you. Since your gf is being used as a portal, I recamend that she's the one who shuffles and lays out the cards, or whatever you end up actually doing.

Best of luck. :-)
>>
>>18081813
I've always been told to avoid Ouiju boards, but tarot cards seem safe enough. How do I interpret them? Can I pick them up from anywhere or do they need to come from a specific person? I can take pics and post them, but this thread may be removed before I can make it to a store to get some.
>>
>>18081828
If you just use a regular deck of playing cards, the cups are hearts, spades are swords, clubs are wands, and diamond are penticals.
>>
The 52 standard playing cards plus the Fool as the only major arcana is a really easy way to do/learn tarot cards.
You can even write what the cards mean, right on the face of the card.

If you post pictures, sure, I can try to help.
It's important to know what your question is, probably write it down before you draw a card. Than, you can write down what the answer to each question was, and check it later for reference.

Oh, and different people will give you slightly various meanings for each card. Read a few interpretations. (Crowley's perspective on tarot never works for me.)
>>
>>18081828
just meditate and talk to it preferably during next episode don't make it continue jumping thru hoops by manipulating objects meet it halfway so it can be precise
>>
Put her in a state of trance and have her auto-write with her non-dominant hand. It is important that neither of you can see what she is writing while she is in trance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.