[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any abductees on /x/? I'm genuinely interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 17

File: Alien abduction - Grey.jpg (192KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alien abduction - Grey.jpg
192KB, 1600x1000px
Are there any abductees on /x/? I'm genuinely interested in your stories, is there are reason for the event you experienced in your opinion or is it random. Curious to know if its possible to instigate an abduction.
>>
>>18081159
I was about 15 years ago. I'll be glad to share.

To answer your question, it was random or at least it felt like it
>>
>>18081177
Elaborate?
>>
>>18081159
Not really "abducted", but this hybrid chick made me teach her how to grocery shop once.
>>
>>18081189
Story please
>>
>>18081185
>18081185
Sure, random as in there was nothing that really led up to it. Was just an average night back when I lived in Delaware. There was no profound message or anything of the sort.

Went to bed at around 11pm. Dogs barking woke me up, was completely paralyzed. Saw 1 silhouette near the bedpost. Next thing I know I'm in the most sterile looking room that was surpsingly human-like and was laid on my back. Last thing I remembered was watching 2 of them dipping their hands into an oval tub filled with some sort of black solution.

Woke up the next morning with terrible neck and arm pain.

Freaked me out up until 4 years ago. Was a source of a lot of anxiety and couldn't hold a job.

Never spoke about it to anybody because why the fuck would i? It is what it is.
>>
>>18081189
this sounds hella interesting. plz greentext
>>
File: alfred the great.jpg (30KB, 623x436px) Image search: [Google]
alfred the great.jpg
30KB, 623x436px
I have many memories of being born in Tennessee and living there with my parents for 6 years. Memories that could not be fabricated/false memories. I remember going to Tennessee football games, seeing the Sunsphere, walking through World's State Park, etc. One day when we were driving on I-40 in the rain I saw a tree get struck by lightning. I saw myself in third person watch it get struck again. Then I stopped seeing the scene before me and flew through a dozen or so portals (similar to pic related without the text). I then opened my eyes to see the living room of a house I didn't recognize. I later discovered I was 7 years old and living in Ireland. I had the same parents but they denied that I'd ever been to the United States. Photographs prove I was raised my entire life in Ireland. When I went to school the next day nobody looked familiar to me yet acted like they all knew me. I've searched google/facebook but have never found the friends I had known back home.
>>
File: that-s-all-folks-o.gif (872KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
that-s-all-folks-o.gif
872KB, 404x270px
>>18081220
wrong image
>>
File: tmp_9752-aXm7857xjU1539630795.jpg (80KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9752-aXm7857xjU1539630795.jpg
80KB, 650x650px
>>18081220
Parallel life in an alternate universe?
>>
File: tmp_9752-aXm1516xjU1063745587.jpg (84KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9752-aXm1516xjU1063745587.jpg
84KB, 650x650px
>>18081189
This sounds like some David Jacobs shit, please continue
>>
>>18081209
It's sleep paralysis. Move along
>>
>>18081199
>>18081209
>Be me, 21 hanging around my apartment complex after work with some friends
>Notice some strange young lady, pretty average looking, but strange, sitting at a picnic table across the parking lot from us, she was marveled by an anthill by the table
>That's strange, I thought, but didn't pay it much mind
>le next day, getting ready to drive to base for morning formation as I am about to pull out of the parking lot I see her staring at me from behind the dumpster
>Feel a little uneasy, but I drive off and forget about it
>Later that day I'm in the motor pool teaching this new soldier, fresh out of AIT new, how to PMCS a LMTV. We start shooting the shit, and he casually mentions some of the strange shit he's seen while growing up in Puerto Rico (Santa Ria or some kind of crap, weird legends) Some lulzy stuff, but when he started talking about strange lights, crafts, USOs I started to feel light headed for no reason
>I get this kind of full body numbness and a ringing in my ears
>I go into the bay to grab my water bottle, it's gotta be the heat getting to me
>I sit down and drink some water in motor sgt's office, I feel emotionally uneasy, but physically I feel a little better
>I pull myself together and head back out, it's almost time for formation anyway
>>
>>18081255
>I head home not thinking about the girl or the weird shit at work that day
>Pull up to my apartment, no sign of the girl, great
>I watch tv until 10, decide to head off to bed
>Get to my room, there's a knock on the front door, just a single knock
>I go answer it
>le strange girl
It gets a little fuzzy here
>She just insists that I should go with her, to bring my car keys
>I really don't want to, but feel compelled
>I barely remember driving to the Super walmart, but that's where we ended up
>She just walks along side me observing me shopping, occasionally asking questions about what certain food items are
>I have no idea what the whole event was about, I didn't have anymore interactions with her that I remember, but I swear I caught glimpses of her out of the corner of my eye for the next two years until I left the Army and moved.
>>
>>18081264
>tfw no ayylmao gf
>>
File: peobtr.jpg (296KB, 1350x1348px) Image search: [Google]
peobtr.jpg
296KB, 1350x1348px
>>18081159
>>
>>18081159
everyone is abducted everynight shits insane bro just leave a message for them asking to tone down the memory shredders
>>
>>18081159
>>>18081159
>everyone is abducted everynight shits insane bro just leave a message for them asking to tone down the memory shredders

I fucking hate remembering. I hate it when it fucking takes like 3 hours, too.

Holes are all over. There's a hole in a park near the house where I live. In case you didn't already realize, the aliens don't live in the sky, they live underground.
>>
Greys are a Hybrid between the Anunnaki and the Draconians.

They cant reproduce on their own, they have to be grown.

This is why they are interested in us. They greys know that Reproduction is strong in us. So they try make another hybrid of themselves with us.

They want to give themselves the power of Procreation.
>>
>>18081867
Bullshit. You're right that grays don't have bellybuttons, but humans are having their ability to easily procreate without the aid of science quickly taken away by the reptilians.

Take North American wheat, for example. What happens when you feed Monsanto wheat to generations of children?
They go sterile. It's been proven by lab experiments in mice, look it up.

The Greys no longer live underneath American soil because we bombed them in 1973. President Eisenhower made some deals with them, and Kennedy was shot because he wanted to tell the public.

We bombed them after we realized that they were lying to us.
Learn your god damn history, bro.
>>
Enlil of the Anunnaki didnt want us to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

He also didnt want us to eat from the Tree of Life.

When we ate from the tree of knowledge it gave us Procreation.

We are hybrids ourselves. And we couldnt procreate when the Anunnaki first made us.

But Enki, Nimah and his Son Ningishzidda preformed a bone marrow transplant that put their Chromosomes inside of Adam and Eve and when they did that they were then Able to reproduce.

If Enlil had his way he would take it from us.

He wants us all killed. He wanted the Flood to wipe us out. It was only thanks to Enki that we Survived.

If Enlil had his way we wouldnt reproduce.

Jesus came to give us Eternal Life, he tried to show us the Eucharist. And look what they did to Him !!!
>>
>>18081852
ikr have had a couple 6hr+ sessions shits a drain that fucking drill or when they work on your heart

>>18081867
they wont get it unless isis herself gives it to them
>>
Lifelong abductee here. Here's one: I was in Lincoln NE. Just got engaged. At the mall. My fiancée wanted to get her ring cleaned at the jeweler, so I went to kill some time at the bookstore. We agreed to meet at jewelry store in half hour. So when I got to the bookstore I was taken aback by how empty it was. The mall was busy, and the bookstore was always hopping, so it was weird that I only saw the clerk at the register and another guy whispering to each other. I also noticed that the air had this weird "mosaic" pattern overlay to it. Anyway, I decide I'll check out the occult section. This was back in 2002, when bookstores still had occult sections. So I head back there, and I see this average looking guy (I remember he looked like my Jr High science teacher, mustache, kinda like Walter White before he shaved his head). And this dude is standing next to the weirdest looking human I've ever seen. She had mottled-looking skin, like she was really old, and she was wearing a turban and a simple smock, and she had on these enormous black sunglasses. And I looked at them, and this woman fucking hisses at me, like a snake. And I'm freaked the fuck out! And I move to another aisle in the store. And the only thing I can imagine is this woman is like " special needs" and this normal looking guy is a residential counselor taking her on an outing. So I've moved to this other area, and I start saying to myself, Wait, I have every right to check out the occult section, and they can't chase me out of there, so I head back to where these people are, and I get a side-view of this woman and I realize that she's not wearing huge sunglasses, but these are the woman's actual EYES!

Next thing, she's floating right over to my face, really fast!

Then the next thing I remember is booking out of the store. I'm rushing out to find my fiancée. I have to tell her that I just saw some deformed woman with giant black eyes, and I'm thinking that this specific genetic deformity must be
>>
File: 1472060956155.jpg (24KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1472060956155.jpg
24KB, 600x238px
>>18081189
> tfw no hybrid qt 3.14 gf to go grocery shopping with
>>
like the whole basis of the grey alien myth. So I find my fiancée outside the jewelry store, and I say OMG I have to tell you this amazing thing! And she's like, where the hell have you been? I've been waiting here for twenty minutes. And I'm like how is that possible. I've only been gone for ten minutes at most. And I look at my watch, and like almost an hour has gone by since I left her. And she's like, so what is this amazing thing you wanted to tell me. And I couldn't remember. And I didn't remember for almost six months.

So six months later I remembered the event, and then went through a period of several weeks when remembered dozens of abduction events going back to early childhood.

These same two characters also came through the receiving line at my wedding, only this time the female was wearing a huge white fur hat.

Fucked up shit.
>>
>>18081264
You should look up David Jacobs, he's an abductee/contactee researcher. Apparently many different people have been manipulated like you to help alien hybrids settle into human society. Crazy shit but I believe it.

http://www.ufoabduction.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M._Jacobs
>>
>>18082038
Holy shit anon
>>
One time I was abducted, and I was being examined by a doctor-type, and he was complaining to my personal-project hybrid that he didn't like "poaching." (I don't know what that means.) He was using a caliper-type thing and measuring my thighs and saying they were too fat. (Thanks!) Then I was forced to have sex with another abductee (no complaints there). And then I was taken up to an area with an enormous view screen. This ship looked like an enormous upscale hotel or something. Anyway, on the screen are these enormous, glowing orange amoeba-like blobs. Like huge jellyfish floating by, left to right. And my pp hybrid tells me now it's my turn to do it. Like she wanted me to make an amoeba blob float past. I told her I don't know how. She insisted I did. So I concentrate hard and focus and suddenly this object that looks like a huge bundle of firewood starts to float by. And the pp hybrid seems really happy, and she and this dr mantis type are very pleased, even though I couldn't make one of the blobs like before.

Go figure.

Oh, this is funny. One time the pp hybrid kisses me, and I remember thinking she wasn't doing it right, because you're supposed to use your tongue when you kiss romantically. And she got all angry at me, and it's because she didn't have a tongue, lol! (I guess grays are lacking in the tongue dept.)
>>
My daughter is autistic. She's almost 10. When my wife was six months pregnant, we were both abducted. The grays examined her. I'm not sure all that they did to her. When my daughter was born she was full-term, but very small. We were told she had interuterine growth restriction, and that she had basically stopped growing at about the six month of pregnancy. She's a skinny kid with wispy blonde hair and blue eyes. She's incredibly sweet, but has struggled terribly academically and socially. The grays have told me on several occasions how pleased they are with her, like she's some kind of project and that everything is working out just as they planned. But to what purpose? Why create a child with autism? I just don't understand.
>>
I feel like ive been shown things. this weird icy, smokey, bane mask thing that when it drips this liquid the droplet pulls you out of your consciousness. And these crude assistants. they look like bandaged mannequins.
I think that when they come for you its not just a couple but your whole bedroom is full and you cant handle it.
They can only grab you clean so many times. then you wake up the next day with odd scratches and body pain and you know what you saw wasnt some off brand dream.
>>
>>18081867
Humans have a pretty lousy ability to procreate compared to many mammals, even in areas relatively free of the environmental pollutants known to lower human fertility. There's only a low percentage chance of a young, fertile m + f couple conceiving in any given month when they're actively trying for kids. And a lower still chance of the pregnancy coming to term.
>>
>>18082259
Take a look at how some alien species operate; A narrow range of interest, always conducting in a specific manner, interest in otherwise mundane objects... Seems like Greys are somewhere on the spectrum themselves, anon.
>>
>>18082259
She possibly has some kind of extra sensory perception that you're not aware of. Maybe she can hear for miles away. Or can smell people's emotions by the hormones they secrete from their sweat. Or perhaps heal wounds much faster than usual, by sensing in her body where the damage is, and intentionally sending anti-bodies to the correct regions to began healing.

You humans have such weird standards anyways. She struggles socially? What does this mean, exactly? Describe that technically. She does not perform all the correct facial configurations as per your specific cultural background at the proper times to indicate that she's participating in a wild dance of twitches and reflexes that spread across your planet like some kind of bizarre, biological network of unconscious signals? Is that your idea of social success? To laugh, and smile, and tell all the right meaningless jokes? And when you think about it, academically it's much the same thing, less smiling.

Consider the perspective from somebody who knows that what you consider social and academic success will be meaningless in the coming future, and then remeasure your daughter's physical, and sensory aptitudes accordingly.
>>
>>18082259
There's this kid in my circle...he says he has no bellybutton and has aspergers. My friends and I joke that he's an alien hybrid because we keep having to teach him proper behavior and how to socially interact with others. Right after the first time I joked about him being a hybrid I had this really weird visual pressure in my eye...never had it before or since. I made a mental note that I don't care if he is and won't do anything and it stopped. I feel ridiculous for thinking some autistic guy is an alien but he's the only autistic guy I think is one. Your experience makes me think that it's easy for a hybrid to go unnoticed if they can pass as autistic. Ugh what am I writing.
>>
>>18082416
Correct.

Now imagine what would happen if, centuries down the road, humans continued on this trend--bigger heads, smaller hips, relying on cesarean section and increasingly technological methods for reproduction, until they are no longer born, but are grown.

Such a strand of humanity wishing to revitalize their natural reproductive abilities would desire to enter a time in their past, where they could sample DNA. A time when their interactions could be most easily be mistaken for ordinary, military shenanigans (weird crafts, lights, DEFINITELY just a weatherballoon!) and yet before humanity embarked on such a trend of destroying their own reproduction as well.

A careful balance between the most advanced iteration of evolution, but not so advanced that they contain the same problems which led to infertility in the first place.

Is that us? Is that where we are in our timeline?
>>
Anon again with the daughter who's been diagnosed with autism. I'm positive the grays interfered with my wife's pregnancy six months into it. I'm an abductee since childhood myself, and can rattle off dozens of encounters I've had with one particular mantis-type and several grey hybrids over the years. Please don't think I'm judging my daughter in any way. She's beautiful and perfect in my mind. But she is definitely... different. She was born very small and listless. We were told she had interuterine growth restriction and had stopped developing at 6 months. She was in the neonatal nursery for a week and almost died. I got a call from the hospital saying it looked like she would die and I raced in at three in the morning and they took her out of the incubator and had me do "kangaroo care", where I opened my shirt and they placed her directly against my chest for an hour. And after several sessions of kangaroo care, she suddenly started thriving. (I mention this because I've read that abductees sometimes are made to do this exact thing with hybrid infants on UFOs.)

So my daughter rebounds and we take her home, but she's not at all normal. As an infant, she seemed incredibly wise. Like, she would just stare into my eyes and seem to know what I wanted her to do. And she was like a trickster in a way, because she'd always do the opposite of what I'd ask, and laugh knowingly. But she didn't meet her milestones. She had expressive language delay (is this because the aliens utilize telepathy, and spoken language is so foreign to them?), she has physical delays.

The way other children react to my daughter is sooooo strange. They seem drawn to her like a magnet. Wherever we go, other children flock to her. We'll be on the playground, and within minutes, all of the kids are following her around, like she's the Pied Piper. But they will also become exasperated with her. They seem in awe of her, yet incredibly frustrated. "Why is she so weird??!!" I constantly hear.
>>
>>18082575
Jesus H Christ get some psychiatric help and get on some meds so your poor daughter doesn't have to have a wingnut for a father. Fuck.
>>
Physically, she looks like a hybrid. Shiny blue eyes, stringy blonde hair, small chin, delicate features, tall and skinny, extremely pale. We call her ghost-baby. And her hair--it's like at 10 years old, she still has baby hair. And the adults that work with her--it's like the kids on the playground. They absolutely adore her. It's like she casts a spell on people. Some magnetism beyond just regular charisma. And like I wrote earlier, in the abductions I've experienced since her birth, the aliens keep telling me how happy they are. One particular hybrid refers to my child as her "grand-daughter" and they talk about her "purpose" in the future, but they never detail what the purpose is. They talk about her development as a child like it's some project and they say how pleased they are, and how everything is going according to their plan. But as her Dad, I don't know how to protect her. Because of her "autism" (or gray hybrid-nature, or whatever starchild quality), I worry she will never be able to succeed in the human world due to her academic struggles (she's just now reading on a 1st grade level, and forget math), so just what the hell purpose does Space Grandma have in mind!!!???? I'm so frustrated. I'm raising a hybrid, and I have no idea how to help her (beside love her with all my heart) because I have no idea what "special freaking purpose" the aliens have in mind for her. Arrgghh!!!!!!

Thanks for listening.
>>
>>18082621
Except you. Thanks everyone else.
>>
nice thread bump
>>
File: incars.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
incars.gif
1MB, 500x500px
I don't know really, but I have a constant feeling that I'm not from Earth and I long for home. Everytime I look up to the stars I feel that my home is somewhere out there. I'm too lazy to make a new thread for this, but is there anybody who feels the same or knows what this is about?
>>
File: 0qLzQgl.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
0qLzQgl.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>18082628
If the opportunity arises, have her learn more languages. Having a broader pool of vocabulary to choose from will allow her to express the thoughts she has, but which English is insufficient to communicate with. It'll be fine; your daughter is more efficient at parallel processing than her peers. She can learn three languages with great breadth, faster than she can learn one with great depth.

She will understand mathematics if it is taught in an Asian style. Their language isn't insane, like ours is. In Asian mathematics, 12 is "ten and two." Not... twelve. (What the fuck is a twelve?) Spanish also has a more sane counting method. Most languages do. Not English though.

This video will demonstrate one example of how Asians have a more sane view on mathematics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJvshZmYPs

Notice how it works on both parts of the brain at once--it's both visual, and linguistic at the same time. Parallel processing.

You will also be able to communicate with your daughter through metaphor, once she realizes that this is what you're doing.

And if you want my advice: fuck destiny. As long as she's happy, and living a full human life by her standards, then everything will sort itself out. If ayys were really so superior about this sort of thing, then they wouldn't need Terrans to teach them how to be alive again, now would they?
>>
Do aliens restrain people or just drug them?
>>
>>18082706
They use roofies usually.
>>
>>18082682
Thank you very much for your thoughtful reply. I'll look into your advice. She's a very happy little girl, actually. She seems to feel things more deeply than others. She's always the first to run and help if one of her peers gets hurt, or is sad. I feel honored to know her, and to be part of her life.
>>
I don't know but I had a very realistic lucid dream about aliens taking me for a ride in their space ship
They put me into kind of a giant baby seat and buckled me in, I remember them being especially beautiful grey-type aliens and very tall.
When the space ship 'took off' it was like reality itself was being distorted and I was like "cool"
>>
File: allthechildrenoflight-devolution.jpg (135KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
allthechildrenoflight-devolution.jpg
135KB, 700x1000px
The breath of the morning
I keep forgetting
The smell of the warm summer air

I live in a town
Where you can't smell a thing
You watch your feet
For cracks in the pavement

Up above
Aliens hover
Making home movies
For the folks back home

Of all these weird creatures
Who lock up their spirits
Drill holes in themselves
And live for their secrets

They're all
Uptight
Oh

I wish that they'd swoop down in a country lane
Late at night when I'm driving
Take me on board their beautiful ship
Show me the world as I'd love to see it

I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me
They'd think that I'd finally lost it completely
I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life
They'd shut me away
But I'd be alright
Alright
I'm alright
Alright

I'm just
Uptight
>>
>>18081209
do you recall anything strange with the rest of your life thus far? things like missing time, scars you can't remember getting, unusual thoughts or fetishes, interest in things you weren't before this incident that may seem odd? do you have nightmares? if so what of. are there people that you are around that make you feel uneasy but you don't know why? have you developed homophobia or a fetish of homosexual porn of any kind? this may seem like i'm trolling but i'm not. and i don't think this particular incident was from aliens nor do i believe the abduction phenomenon is due to aliens. its all government/cult related. they just want us to think its aliens to mislead people.
>>
File: Ben.jpg (4KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
Ben.jpg
4KB, 204x204px
>>18082668
goddamn, you again. i should ask you to elaborate further but you and i know you're full of shit.
>>
>>18082668

You are not a special snowflake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1SkepihYLE
>>
>>18081220
So what accent do you have?
>>
I experienced a series of abductions when I was 21. My wife at the time and I would wake up in the middle of the night. We'd hear people in the house and see a light under the bedroom door and be terrified. And then... nothing. We'd wake up in the morning and wonder what the hell happened, why hasn't we called the police. One time it happened and I remember desperately trying to wake her up, and it was like she was in a coma. Then I saw a series of bright flashes and this creature walking toward me. At the time I didn't believe in aliens or UFO's, so when I saw this creature, the only way I could describe it was as an emaciated little girl wearing sunglasses and a trench coat. I also thought she had a blonde wig on, lots of flowing blonde hair. Now I realize it was a hybrid, but at the time I thought I'd been visited by an Angel. She took me on a tour of what I believed to be earth after a major catastrophe. We were walking on a battlefield littered with body parts. I remembered a sperm extraction procedure, and a point where I was introduced to a hybrid child that I was told belonged to me. I also remember becoming very lucid at one point, and screaming that I remembered her! That I knew what she was! And becoming extremely agitated. She did a mindscan procedure then, and I became overwhelmed with feelings of love for her. She told me that I was special, and that she would always be watching over me. She said I had a very important job to do in the future--that I would help people "transition to the Land of the Dead." I didn't understand what she meant at the time, but I've since come to understand that the aliens refer to our realm as the "Land of the Dead," and I am to help them transition to life in our world.
>>
>>18082027
>fiancée wanted to get her ring cleaned
immature kek
>>
File: 1469708766219.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1469708766219.png
75KB, 198x198px
>>18085304
Lolol.

"No, YOU'RE dead!"
"No, YOU are!"
>>
>>18082628
Sorry for your struggles Anon. Kind of upset me to read this...at least she's physically healthy, though. Your daughter sounds like a special kid.
>>
>>18086851
Dick Cheney is an example of a human who is cunning, physically strong, and has good marks on his report cards. By all measures, a top notch person, a great person to set your standards by.

Am I mistaken?
>>
>>18086877
I would say...yes, you are mistaken.
I appreciate your thought process though, Anon.
>>
god i wish.
When i was a kid i was so scared of aliens, but now i just want them to take me out of this shit world.
I wonder what the criteria for getting a human is?

If i were an alien i would be getting the most psychically fit or smart people, but it just seems to be a random thing
>>
>>18086889
>If i were an alien i would be getting the most psychically fit or smart people, but it just seems to be a random thing

This is a value system you must change, if you wish to have more personal contact with ayys.
>>
also, if i were abducted id be like all "you know you can just go to a book store and buy a human biology book dudes"
>>
>>18086907
Those books were written by humans, so they're not very accurate.
>>
>>18086930
>Books about human anatomy written by humans not accurate
Yeah, humans who studied human anatomy to compile books would totally not be credible.
>>
>>18086942
You've used credible so many times in your life. But have you ever written down its definition?

If I asked you to define credible right now, would you be able to do so in a way that matches the way you've used in the past, without checking Google to tell you what to say?

Is Google credible, to you?

After reading this post, do you maybe understand why some people would not find "study" to be a source of credibility?
>>
When I was 13, my girlfriends parents took us to an amusement park about a half-hour from their house. On the drive home, it was nighttime and I looked out the window and saw a star that seemed to be following us, pacing the car. I remember pointing it out to them, but no one seemed particularly interested. A minute later, I looked again, and this time I realized it was an enormous UFO. I remember everyone freaking out and screaming, and her father flooring the accelerator. Then... nothing. Next thing I know, we're at their house. I remember looking at my watch and realizing that what should have been a half-hour ride home took us two and-a-half hours. I pointed this out to my girlfriend and her family, but everyone had headaches and didn't want to talk about it. No memory of the UFO for many, many years.
>>
>>18081189
No one meant taking your poor half-breed girlfriend to see the supermarket for the first time in her miserable life
>>
>>18082575
>muh speshul snow flake.

>natures mistakes into miracles.

your kid is an evolutionary fuck up, lets not play pretend anon.
>>
>>18081867
what kind of evolutionary timeline evolves without reproduction? do you even understand how fundamentally flawed that statement is?
>>
>>18088702
Robots/Cyborgs/Androids/Semi-soilid Holograms.
>>
>>18088555
>tfw no qt 3.14159 hybrid gf
>>
>>18088555
I'd say being forced to interact with an alien constitutes abduction since it goes against one's free will.
>>
>>18082242
you're autistic to the extremes. If autism was ice you'd be antarctica. If autism was a speck of dust you'd be a fucking dust storm. if autism was a microbial organism you'd be a motherfucking blue whale. fuck off and keep your obviously bullshit little wet dreams to yourself retard fuck.
>>
>>18082454
as a biomed student your understanding of human physiology literally pains me gtfo and stop talking about shit you have no clue about
>>
>>18082416
actually we have a fantastic ability to procreate compared to other mammals. we can reproduce all year round while the vast majority of mammals must wait until the right time of year. and having only one or two offspring per conception drastically increases the survivability of that offspring because it wont have to compete for resources and the parents can focus their full attentions on it
>>
>>18088733
Yes, your demonstration of your educational background is astounding.

By "biomed student" do you mean that you're taking online classes or something?
>>
>>18087038
"Study: a detailed investigation and analysis of a subject or situation."

so let me get this straight, you're of the belief that someone can devote hours, weeks, months, years or even decades to studying something to further knowledge about the subject, and just because they're a human being that makes their dedication null and void? if that's not credible then please by all means enlighten me to what is.
>>
File: 1376535975091.jpg (37KB, 290x366px) Image search: [Google]
1376535975091.jpg
37KB, 290x366px
anyone ever notice there are no black hybrids?
>>
>>18088706
>implying any of those exist

mate those aren't races of beings we have made robots, definitely not sentient and you cant call that life. androids/cyborgs are concepts or only just starting to be developed. and holograms. really? try harder

try posting a valid response next time
>>
>>18088750
3rd year at university in person sitting on a GPA of 7.0 (highest attainable mark, top 10 percentile). If you doubt my education due to my lack of regard for spelling and punctuation because, low and behold, I'm on a casual website and my writing is completely informal, then please, enjoy this grammatically perfect sentence to shove right up your uptight shitter. Go fuck yourself retard, learn what an antibody actually does and then try talking to me.
>>
>>18088761
>Assuming that other species in the universe wouldn't have the technology necessary for any of those things.

Really, try harder yourself mate.
>>
>>18088757
Could you really blame the ayys for that?
>>
>>18088817
Base on the sheer size of the universe, that statement isn't incorrect, so I'll give you that.

But it the fundamental flaw still stands. They aren't species of an organism. They aren't alive. One of the definitions of life is being able to reproduce. They would exist only because whoever invented the technology and means to synthesize them did exactly that. They wouldn't be evolving because they don't have an environment which selects for traits which are desirable which they would pass on to their young. but oh yeah, wait, they can't do that can they? so it's literally impossible for them to follow an evolutionary timeline because they are just fucking created out of raw materials, not experiencing a gradual change in their allele frequencies (THEY DONT HAVE DNA) ovr time.

So the fundamental flaw still stands.

I reiterate,

Try harder buddy
>>
File: 1471438878777.gif (2MB, 400x209px) Image search: [Google]
1471438878777.gif
2MB, 400x209px
>>18088772
Mmkay.
>>
>>18088842
submissive little bitch
>>
>>18088627
Yeah, you're probably right. Just curious why the aliens keep saying the opposite. They do tend to lie a lot. But why bother? (And despite her problems, she's an incredibly sweet kid--no need to be nasty about her condition, anon. Punch down often?)
>>
>>18081250

Fuck off shill
>>
>>18088729
No argument about my autism, anon. And I'd write it all off to silly "wet dreams", too, except there have been at least half-a-dozen encounters that happened during the day, and with one or more others who were with me at the time. One UFO sighting happened at a party in the woods where over 30 people all saw the same thing. So, mass hysteria? And on the occasions during which I was abducted with others during daylight hours... a shared hallucination? Just doesn't add up.
>>
>>18088845
>>18088772

Disgusting please die
>>
>>18081159
>Sleeping
>Awake but cant move
>They pull the covers off I cant see them because I'm faxing the other way, but there is this crippling "forced fear".
>I fall back to sleep somehow, fragments of memories inside the UFO during whatever they do.
>Always remember then they leave, even if I cant see them I feel them leaving.
>Start getting really irritated
>Lash out one night and threaten to rip off their heads if they dont stop
>Get a very meek "ok" and it all stops.
>Start to feel bad like I was too hard on them.
>Starts up again a month later and no longer regret this.

Why do I feel like this is the ayy lmao equivalent of cow tipping?
>>
>>18089026
good response cunt by all means do elaborate
>>
>>18089022
You're all lying, and and UFOs aren't real, and this definitely isn't me just being in denial because the idea frightens me, or anything.

Earthlings are the stronger race in the universe, and we're the leaders of everything and UFOs aren't real, because if they were then we'd know about it, except you and everyone you know, because you don't count.
>>
>>18088627
Bullying a retarded child on an anonymous message board? How fierce you are.
Shoo! Back to /b with you!
>>
>>18089022
honestly could've maybe had a half believable story if you didn't put this
>because you're supposed to use your tongue when you kiss romantically.
line in there. Like honestly just makes your virginity shine on through like a fucking beacon, and you said nothing about other witnesses of ay lmao activity in your original post so seems you're clutching at straws to me bud
>>
>>18089079
grow a pair and fuck off retard
>>
>>18089075
Oh. Well that solves everything. Thank goodness you were here to set things straight.
>>
File: alien_ayy.jpg (14KB, 174x269px) Image search: [Google]
alien_ayy.jpg
14KB, 174x269px
>>18089080
>We can kiss with tongues if we want to we just don't want to okay? You'd know that if you weren't such a Terran VIRGIN, but you are so SHUT UP. Your tongue is huge and gross!
>>
>>18089080
Well, I worked briefly with Budd Hopkins before he died, talked a little with David Jacobs, been to several hypnotherapists. I have lots of experience with this stuff and would like to share with others, and learn from others, too. Sorry if the tongue-kissing anecdote didn't pass muster with you, but it happened and bizarro shit like that goes down all the time with these beings. If you don't want to read this stuff, maybe /x isn't the right place for you? Or if you just want to be a jerk, by all means, carry on. You are somewhat amusing in your faux-rage. (And I lost my virginity at 13. Haven't gotten laid in awhile, but I've definitely enjoyed my fair share of women.)
>>
>>18081209
You handled it like a real mofo, and thats all that matters.
>>
>>18082454
>you humans

Found the schizo
>>
this place is like surveying a trailer park
>>
>>18089140
Well. Are you a human?

>Yes
Well alright then!

>No
Well. Alright then!
>>
>>18089105
>implying those are people of any importance

spoken like a true virgin anon. love your work, keep it up. oh and im as cool as a cucumber my friend
>>
>>18089158
Right, so researchers in the field aren't of any importance. Experiencers are just deluded liars. And my virginity has been miraculously restored. And the troll keeps trolling on...
Your input on this thread has been duly noted. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy evening to set things right.
>>
>>18089176
"the field" is a crock of shit and is based around a bunch of deluded people like yourself who claim to have all these fantastical sightings and experiences with extra terrestrials and yet never seem to be able to come up with any hard, solid evidence of your numerous numerous encounters. See i respect a researcher in the field who brings back tangible findings which he can showcase to the populace, rather than some whackjob who's only supporting evidence for his encounter is his own fucking ramblings.

oh and also, getting ass raped by your uncle at 13 doesn't count as losing your virginity
>>
>>18089228
>An edgy faggot that calls people virgins
Yeah, this guy totally has a scientific background.
>>
>>18089009
i am autistic, and i find that state of mind dangerous. When i was growing up i needed help from psychologists to learn to adapt to society. You need to make sure your kid has the proper resources and keep this shit far away from her. If you tell her aliens think she is special it's going to fuck her in the head bad.
>>
>>18089232
>discarding my counterargument based on opinion rather than solid fact

now you really are clutching at straws here. literally providing nothing here well done

also science undergrad majoring in clinical sciences reporting in. checkmate faggot
>>
>>18089280
Do you live in the U.S.?

Saying that you're majoring in clinical sciences while studying in the U.S. is like bragging about getting a bronze medal in the Special Olympics. You're not autistic yourself, are you?
>>
>>18082242
>Then I was forced to have sex with another abductee
>Can figure out FTL travel
>Can't figure out artificial insemination
ayy lmao
>>
>>18085304
she means, "to the land of those who die".
>>
>>18089429
Whoa.

So, are they like... vegetarians?
>>
>>18089439
What? am i being memed?
>>
>>18089300
lmfao they don't even worship the true god of medicine bahaha
>>
>>18089300
This. Though clinical """sciences""" is a joke everywhere.
>>
>>18089444
No. I'm asking if there's meat in a place where dying is only an exotic legend.

Are their animals just really kind to each other? Do they not exist?

Are we animals to them, because we make things die, in order to eat them?
>>
>>18089280
That wasn't me. But I also find you very edgy, if that helps. And yeah, it sucks that all we've got is anecdotal evidence and never any solid proof. That doesn't mean it isn't happening. I personally have doubts that they're creatures from another planet that come here is spaceships. I tend to believe they come from the "collective subconscious", and that interactions with them throughout history have been the basis of our myths around the little people and Djinn and elves and the like. I think they're just pretending to be from outer space in the past century because they always pretend to be just one step ahead of us. The Jacques Valle approach to all this, if you will. (But you don't care about expert opinions in the field.) You want some hardware from the warp drive of one of their ships? Sorry. Don't have it. I've had strange markings on my body after an abduction. One of the mantis types did surgery on me once. When I woke up, I had bruise marks all over my back. I went to a doctor and he assumed I had been bedridden for months to have gotten such marks, said it must be due to internal bleeding. Scheduled chest X-rays, but then the marks disappeared a day later. My sister was abducted once and when she woke up, her pajamas were on backwards. That's about as close to physical proof as I have at this point. Sorry.
>>
>>18089456
The third one. They dont need to eat in the sense of killing something to fill their stomach. its more of an energy thing. We only "die" because we don't have the memories of before, when or if we "died" before. Its the multidimensional Vs physical alien thing your getting confused about. Dont assume that they are on our frequency of the universe where things are solid.
>>
I'm a Pleiadan alien. Ask me anything.
>>
>>18089563
Do you're chicks really have dicks, or was that post the other day full of shit?
>>
>>18089563
Can Jews time travel?
>>
File: feels-bro-aliencs.png (55KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bro-aliencs.png
55KB, 500x433px
>>18089497
>tfw no non-corporeal gf
>>
>>18089671
No, but your Catholic overlords can. The Jesuit NWO heads hid the technology in the Vatican.
>>
>>18089563
I'm a Repltilian alien soul braid. Ask me anything
>>
>>18090011
Those digits don't lie.
>>
>>18082454
Most cringeworthy post on this board atm.
>>
>>18090583
Haven't the cringeworthy taken over your planet? What's that tell you?
>>
So I was having an affair with a married woman. We had arranged to meet at her place one afternoon. As I'm driving over, she calls and tells me she wants to meet at this little playground near her house, next to some woods. WTF? I want to screw, why are we going there? Just meet me, she says. So I get to the playground, and she's sitting in the grass, next to where the woods begin. I walk over and ask why here? She says I just feel like talking here. So I sit and we flirt a bit. Then suddenly, this enormous craft flies overhead. I'm like, what the fuck was that?!! (I was unaware of my abduction history at the time.) She's all nonchalant, says, "Oh, that was a satellite. They fly over all the time." (Thing was as big as a fucking house--no way was it a satellite.) Next thing I know, I'm walking out of the woods in a daze, and I see she's over at the playground, swinging slowly on the swings, also in a daze. I join her, and we swing together for a few minutes until we slowly "snap out of it". Then we drive to her place and fuck, per our usual routine, and never once mention the gigantic satellite or our strange behavior that day again.
>>
question for people who have been abducted during the process you can't move right? if so i want to understand how it works can you just not move your limbs or is it like where your brain cannot send the signals to your nerves to move your limbs and also can you breath and is it you in control of your breathing or like automatic and can you think rationally as well or are your thought jumbled.
>>
>>18090848
In my experience, it doesn't seem like an exact science at all. There have been times where I was thought-scrambled, moving around like a complete zombie, following every command, and then I "snapped out" of the stupor and became very lucid and terrified. During these times, the aliens quickly responded and rushed over to do the mindscan procedure, where one of them stares into your eye from close proximity, and then I was flooded with feelings of peace and love and devotion for them. On one occasion, I was abducted with many others, and we were all on some weird roller-coaster-like track with an abductee in each car. On that occasion, I was very lucid, looking around. All of the other abductees were completely out of it, practically drooling catatonic-state, except one other guy. He and I made eye contact, and just kind of nodded to each other, like "Oh, we're chill, we know what's going on here, it's this abduction thing again, we're cool." I actually ran into him when we we're both on an abductee panel discussion about a year later, and we both recognized each other from that night.
>>
I was sure I was an abductee until my teens
as a child I had fucktons of sleep paralysis, nightmares, vivid dreams and night terrors, lots and lots of them involving aliens. always grays but tall ones.
at the same time, I've slept trough car crashes and explosions.
I don't remember much anymore, there was your standard medical shit, I never had real scars but lots of different colored skin patches that showed up overnight and eventually faded, most of the time it felt like they were training me, they used lots of telepathy
I have lots of auto immune problems, was born prematurely but always been the tallest and strongest, sometimes the fastest too, of the people I knew. My healing has always been super fast, most medicines have no effect on me (which, as you can imagine, is a big problem) and recently learned I got an above average IQ too.
as a child I knew they were coming because I could hear them "communicating" with me, a little like tinnitus but different, it was not bad more often than not.
they stopped visiting as I grew up and the last visit I remember I was probably 15, it was the worst, lots of pain and confusion the following week
I'm almost 30 now and chalk it up to my fucked up upbringing and schizoid traits, basically
but I still consider it sometimes
>>18090848
for me, it's like you brain sends signals but your body won't respond. I was always breathing normally but couldn't control it either, about thinking, sometimes I could and sometimes I could not
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 400x305px
>>18088772

>mfw the assburger with delusions of grandeur gets triggered
>>
>>18089017
Not him but you seem butthurt when the truth doesn't adhere to your confirmation bias, schizlet.
>>
>>18091273
Shill
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.