[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to sound a little conspiratorial but I'm interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1453 The Fall of Constantinople.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453 The Fall of Constantinople.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
This is going to sound a little conspiratorial but I'm interested in what you lads have to say:

A few days ago my mom was watching TV and I walked in to talk to her and I caught the end of a FEMA commercial telling the general public to prepare for emergency. Now, that doesn't seem weird but I have never, ever seen a commercial like that. Never. Never has it said have a plan or something of that sort. I wouldn't have really thought anything of it but remembered the German preparation thing and it kind of interested me.

I don't watch TV that often but I have noticed that when commercials do happen they're usually for something already here or coming, at least in my area. Never had a Publix before, and then started getting Publix commercials. Lo and behold, a Publix was being built. Same for QT, and same for a nigger chicken place.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Your thoughts if you do? Or even if you don't? I just thought it was odd.
>>
>>18080877
Oh, you mean those prison camps the U.S. started putting up during Bush's fraudulent campaign as president, after his aggressive invasion into the Middle East? And the media, which his family largely owns, is now telling you to get ready to pack your bags, during what is being described as the most turbulent election in decades, to head over to said prison camp?

Yeah, that's not weird or anything. Business as usual.
>>
>>18080884

It had nothing to do with prison camps. It was telling people to be prepared for any emergency, but no emergencies before have ever prompted this.
>>
supposedly the camps are for extermination of vril lizard hosts
>>
>>18080899
Oh. Okay. They didn't CALL them prison camps.

They're just functionally identical to them. But they're not CALLED prison camps. You should be fine then.

The emergency they're preparing you for definitely isn't the act of marching yourself to the death camps themselves. Trust the television. When has it ever misled you before?
>>
Probably one of those lame ass Trump campaign ads
>>
>>18080877
Nice dubs. Also they were probably just telling you to always be prepared for an emergency so that if one does happen you're ready for it. It's like someone reminding you to have a smoke detector in your house or a car jack in your trunk or something. Take a break from /x/, friend.
>>
>>18082276
Hope it is this. Where are you OP? In a flood zone, tornado belt, etc? We don't get emergencies where I am in Britain, so yes the thought of this TV ad is weird. But maybe not weird all if you are in a place where shit happens.

In b4 OP replies, "Yellowstone."
>>
>>18080930

>trust the television
troll or shill?
>>
>>18082837

NC. The most we ever get is winter storm warnings. My area doesn't even flood.
>>
>>18080877
Germany goverment advise to stock up for some 10 days in case of emergency. First time since ww2. Somethings coming up.
>>
>>18083405
NC here as well, I don't watch tv so I'm not sure if my area got it too, but I heard something about an approaching hurricane so that's probably it
>>
OP confirmed idiot. Do some research before you try to post some tinfoil conspiracy. There is a hurricane coming through Florida, S.C, and N.C.
>>
>>18083538
I love a happy ending.
>>
>>18083538
>>18083534

My area is not going to be in its path or affected by it in any way.
>>
>>18083549
Good to know, princess, but if you live in N.C. you're going to get emergency broadcasts about it. You're not going to get specialized commercials that only service your neighborhood. I live in san diego, California and get Amber alerts for some asshole kid in Los Angeles.
>>
>>18082837
Sorry, had classes all day. Connecticut, US. We get pretty bad snowstorms and recently tropical storms.
>>
>>18083566

But it wasn't about preparing for a tornado or a snowstorm or anything, which is what the news always says. They will say something specific. This was just for a general thing. We've NEVER gotten anything like it before, even with hurricanes and that. Never. That is what makes it strange.
>>
>>18082872

>what is sarcasm?
>>
>>18083679
What would make it strange is if they ad came on and you werent a possibility of getting affected by the hurricane. But you are, so unless shit is going down under the guise of a hurricane or during said hurricane, nothing strange about it.
>>
This reminded me that a few months ago my roommate and I were watching tv and we noticed a commercial regarding the draft. It was stating that failure to sign up for the draft could result in a loss of financial aid for school, loss of one's driver's license, jail time, or other consequences. Now this has obviously been true since the draft was put into place, but I have never seen a commercial for it. It just seemed odd that they would broadcast it on tv, if it wasn't going to matter in the near future.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.