[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello folks, Is it possible to confirm if this photo is photoshopped,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: zdjecie.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
zdjecie.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
Hello folks,
Is it possible to confirm if this photo is photoshopped, some kind of camera malfunction or real?
Made ~10 years ago with Sony Ericsson W200i phone
>>
well

it looks like a case of accidently taking a picture while the phone was moving
>>
>>18080255
That looks like a wrinkly saggy ass superimposed onto the picture
>>
>>18080267
That's right, the phone was moving (somebody put a hand on the camera while I was taking a photo trying to avoid being photographed).
The worse thing is that the face is not similar to mine (I was a kid then with someting similar to a mullet on my head) or the second person face (young girl).
Would it be possible, that camera mixed 2 completely different photos?
>>
>>18080278
anything's possible
>>
File: test1.jpg (51KB, 334x256px) Image search: [Google]
test1.jpg
51KB, 334x256px
>>18080255
is this the image exactly as it is taken off your phone? It was saved as a .jpg and not converted by you? This is the original resolution? No filters or anything have been applied by you?

If that's all true, then from the error analysis, it looks like nothing has been tampered with. If it had been edited either by the software or by someone, then this error analysis would show it as being bright against the unedited rest of the picture.

So either this photo isn't of what you think it was of, or it's a spoopy ghost.
>>
>>18081080
I was looking at this image on my phone.
It jiggles when I shake my phone.
Aww shit I'm not even high.
>>
>>18080255
I took a couple art classes in college as electives.

Whats interesting to me is that if you look above his head and under/through the palms you see what represents the path toward light.

The face in the bottom-right looks full of misery and regret. I'd interpret this as a warning from (something) about not letting yourself down in whatever is your purpose.

This picture is pretty blatant in showing a man being rejected from something good and the regret/misery that follows.
>>
>>18080255
This is spoopy, I can tell by the paranormals and having seen some spoopy shit in my day.
>>
>>18081259
>This picture is pretty blatant in showing a man being rejected from something good and the regret/misery that follows.
So "blatant" that I interpret it completely differently.

He looks to be in extreme physical distress, or dead just after said extreme physical distress.

Or just acting. The expression looks like it belongs on a horror or drama/thriller character.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.