[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is ORCON and how do you see those documents? What orga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1467921574203.gif (826KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467921574203.gif
826KB, 500x500px
What is ORCON and how do you see those documents?

What organization is higher than Congress?

https://youtu.be/gzFPpHT17_E
>>
File: 1469262215079.jpg (68KB, 610x432px) Image search: [Google]
1469262215079.jpg
68KB, 610x432px
>>18080244
bamp
>>
ORCON just means "originator controlled", meaning that only the person or group that made it can disseminate it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classified_information_in_the_United_States#Handling_caveats
>>
It doesn't mean that the existence of the agency is classified, just that any and all information about said document is classified including where it originated.
>>
>>18080244
Whew, thanks for that clip. I saw that during the live hearing on youtube, but was unable to download it for various formatting reasons.

Yes. This has been irritating me since the hearing. There it was, in the open. A secret organization that is so secret that the information they send--through government programs, with public funding--is so secret, that the public can't even know who is allowed to have access to the information they're sending.

That's a shadow government no matter how you look at it. And now we know that Hillary is a patsy for it.
>>
>>18080337
OR, it could just be a CIA document that they can't admit on an open hearing that any foreign power could be watching for clues on their next cyber or espionage attack target.

The secrecy is in regards to the document, not the actual agency.
>>
>>18080387
If what you're saying is true, then that would make the CIA a shadow government, puppeteering U.S. politics. If the CIA is not a shadow government, puppeteering U.S. politics, then they would claim credit for information they classify.

Saying "the documents were classified by the CIA" isn't a security risk. I'm making that determination right now, as a U.S. citizen. Deal with it.
>>
>>18080387
Doesn't matter it should be brought to light. Otherwise why is the whole Hillary thing being discussed? She claims she had no sensitive material pertaining to her e-mails, yet she won't release all of them.

We're wasting time for an indictment with all of this useless bureaucracy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.