[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any beings I can easily summon? Not really any malevolent ones;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: hey.jpg (388KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
388KB, 1366x768px
Any beings I can easily summon? Not really any malevolent ones; I just want to converse with "something."
>>
Not really wise to do this shit man lmao
>>
File: 1468470843246.jpg (24KB, 284x253px) Image search: [Google]
1468470843246.jpg
24KB, 284x253px
Depends how much your willing to give up. Some hair? Blood? A good night's sleep? A memory? A moment yet to be? A favor? A loyalty? An hour of your will? A year and a day of your time? An ambition? Once you know how much your willing to give up, you can find something easier looking for that price
>>
Same question, but i want to summon the goetic demon sallos, since he seems to be the least malevolent of the goetic demons. What would i need to give? What would i need to summon him?
>>
File: 1454477823587.jpg (22KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
1454477823587.jpg
22KB, 523x523px
>>18080010
not OP but I'm willing to give up the rest of my life. Or at the minimum my sanity/ any sense of reality.
What's the next step?
>>
>>18079986
Your own 'Guardian Angel'. All you have to do is sit quietly and acknowledge its presence and ask it to make itself known to you.
>>
File: 1456264472465.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456264472465.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
>>18080057
Something like a portion of your sanity won't be taken seriously. Anything truly supernatural will want something of value, something as subjective as sanity or as fleeting as a human life won't get you anywhere. You need something important like will, or as important as sacrifice. A half measure like that won't get you anything beyond a sip from the diet coke of the supernatural. But let's assume you nut up and offer something of value. Next you need to set any of your affairs in order. This isn't a casual thingm it's all or nothing. Your communicating and finding a way to walk away, or your dying. Step 2, steel yourself. Simple you may think but how often have you been perfectly aware of something in your life you need to change, habits, moods, relationships, and done nothing to fix it? The truthing is most people lack the desire or ability to control themselves. Let go of your self and focus entirely on what it is you seek from something otherworldly
>>
>>18079986
Dominos takeaway. You're welcome.
>>
>>18080057
Marriage.
>>
>>18080145
Kek
>>
>>18080092
this.

Nothing else really wants to "just talk" with you.
>>
>>18080098
By sacrifice, do you mean human sacrifice? If not, then why the fuck whould a demon give a shit about the sacrifices you've made in your life?
>>
>>18080098
Would blood work?
>>
>>18080098
What if I don't want to sacrifice shit? Can I just do the ritual and see if they show the fuck up or not?
>>
File: Really now(crude).jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Really now(crude).jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>18080148
So I just sit somewhere and ask the nigga what's up? I'm not sure if I believe you.
>>
>>18080182
As with most things, the reason why you do things is important. If murdering is easy for you its hardly a sacrifice, human or not. The point is to weaken yourself, whether it be physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, whatever. I can't claim to know why this is important. My guess is that it makes you more susceptible to influence from an outside force. No way to known for sure. That or its a source of pleasure for them, to see something wilfully harm itself. Of course I'm just speaking hypothetically for demons. Other supernatural entities might want something else
>>
File: 1451824548227.jpg (53KB, 420x336px) Image search: [Google]
1451824548227.jpg
53KB, 420x336px
>>18080218
An awful idea. How annoyed are you when someone talks to you for no reason. Imagine if you could without any consequence harm those people. Deamons aren't generally known for their patience and understanding. You better have payment if you call their Name
>>
I summoned up a pretty large being after eating a 7 layer burrito and 4 light beers once.
>>
>>18080010
please
There's no need to sacrifice anything.
>>
Summon Ruach Ha'Kodesh, because all other spirits extract a heavy toll for even the most meager of favors, but all His gifts are free. Protip: His nature is sevenfold.
>>
>>18080232
Well you can try. Or people go to extreme lengths like the 6-month long ritual of Abramelin. But if you want a sense of your GA read up on it first. Get some different perspectives about what it is and what you might expect. For some people it's a feeling, for others an image, for some a verbal exchange.
>>
>>18079986
>I just want to converse with "something."

talk to the fuckin' wall, a dog or cat. fuck, call dominos and talk to who answers the phone and order a pizza. you people who make these types of threads are fuckin' losers.
>>
>>18079986
The moon is clouds. Try to someone a demon or something.
>>
>>18079986
There's nothing that's both benevolant and easy to encounter.
>>
>>18082306
/thread
>>
>>18082482
Some Christfags and god-botherers might disagree. Not a christfag myself, but I like to have a chat with god occasionally, sometimes I think I get an answer. YMMV.
>>
>>18082306
That hurts, anon.
>>
>>18082306
It's about time someone said it
>>
>>18080010
I'd give any. Show me the way.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.