[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ufo engines, how do they work? https://www.youtube.com/wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: ufo-night.jpg (138KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
ufo-night.jpg
138KB, 640x426px
ufo engines, how do they work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh06IRiEr6Y
>>
>>18078728
Fuckin magnets
>>
>>18078728
It's magic, ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>18078728
They don't. UFO sightings are invariably one of the following
-misidentified aircraft
-misidentified natural phenomenon
-deliberate hoaxes
-delusions
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>18080728
Prove yourself right.
>>
>>18080728
>>18080741
You're both faggots.
>>
>>18078728
Anti-gravity technology
>>18080728
Some UFO sightings are not one of the following
-misidentified aircraft
-misidentified natural phenomenon
-deliberate hoaxes
-delusions
Prove me wrong
>>
>>18080741
not that anon, but project blue book. too much to type out.
>>
>>18081648
Hallucinations then
>>
>>18080728
Nice try fbi
>>
>>18078728
I don't know specifics about how all of them work, I've mostly been trying to learn what we are doing to duplicate it. So far I have heard about a high frequency rotating mercury plasma or gas, and a specially shaped chunk of stable Uup-115, which was recently established on the periodic table of elements, the piece doesn't need to be big apparently, but must be shaped like a thinly projected equilateral triangle where the tip of one edge has an asymmetrical, rounded depression from the top plane to the bottom plane. I have no idea if this is right, but it soubd like they have the Uup sample in a partial vacuum, surrounded by the mercury plasma, that is probably surrounded by an array of high temp maybe even room temp superconductor plates. The Uup is shaped like that because it controls the bending of space-time, compresses space time at a point at the depressed front and expands space-time behind it. The mercury plasma is the control interface and flux component delivering the charge(?) from the superconductor array. The superconductor array would be the other part of your controls, stop go, left right, up down. They are definitely bending space-time, with the maneuvers people have witnessed, even modern computer components and even airfram materials couldnt hold up to the kind of g-loads that would occur during the high speed Z-shaped turns these things are reported to do. Bending space-time would also explain why there is no sonic boom when these things zip through our atmosphere at what may as well be called the speed of light, you are not displacing any new air if you are moving space-time around yourself. Just some scatterbrained thoughts and rumours, hope someone else can build on some of this. Read about TR3-B too.
>>
>>18082471
Why would the fbi want people even thinking about the subject, that's the kind of thinking that breeds red-pills, desu.
>>
Element 115 is a lie that the Greys told us. Yes, you can make the same type of engine out of it, but just a copper coil is a much, much easier way to do.

No, it's not fucking magnets. That's just dumb.

They use a copper coil, just like Tesla would agree with me on and just like every other cool thing involving electricity.

Hell, a guy even told me a recipe for acid once that involved collecting the condensation off of a copper coil.
>>
>>18078728
>>>18082471
>Why would the fbi want people even thinking about the subject, that's the kind of thinking that breeds red-pills, desu.

Ur a red pill.
*has an actual rx for blue pills*
>>
>>18082607
Maybe copper coils would be fine for the control array and to drive the flux, but you need the triangular core for bending space-time. There may be other stable higher number elements that can generate the bending effect, but it is the lynchpin to the whole machine to my knowledge. Copper is a great material and conductor, but high temp superconductors and superconducting magnets are going to completely change our world as they trickle down into modern tech.
>>
File: mc_ride.jpg (327KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mc_ride.jpg
327KB, 1200x1200px
TACHYON
>>
File: 1445046418257.jpg (13KB, 255x190px) Image search: [Google]
1445046418257.jpg
13KB, 255x190px
>>18082655
Yeah. I mean, if there wasn't some SECRET recipe or hidden magical mysterious element, then some famous scientist in the past who was known for doing world wrecking shit in his laboratory would have figured it out by now. Right?

It couldn't possibly be that any desired effect in physics can be attained by simply solving for the correct frequencies and spatial coordinates of your choice of energy distribution systems. It's not like humanity has always had the material components necessary for this technology, but simply lacked the consciousness to arrange it in the right order or something.

No, no, the lynch pin has to be a physical item, so that you can excuse yourself for not having it. "I *could* build the UFO, but only if I had unobtanium. Alas, I never had a chance! If only I had the magic artifact, ununpentenium."
>>
>>18078728
>>>18082655

Tesla. There are reasons why he never found love in his fellow man. He knew too much...
Had a heart that was too big.

As for triangles, sure. I honestly don't know much about copper coils.
>>
>>18082708
There is always more than one way to skin a cat, but in the case of an aircraft/spacecraft, system size needs to be minimized and performancd optimized as best as possible. There is a lot that can be done with what you are talking about, like in the case of Mr Hutchison's work, but it takes up a lot of space in equipment. Humanity has forgotten more than we know now if you look to the clues in history, I dont mean to sound like I am disagreeing with you. Let's try to keep this constructive, or are you just a shill?
>>
>>18082738
I'm using emotional force to dismantle an idea that's plagued scientific progress in the last 4 decades.

In the last 4 decades, it's no longer been a goal to become smarter, or use the tools at hand in unique and interesting ways. In the last 4 years, it's become a rat race to acquire physical materials. The smallest processor. The atom with the highest atomic number.

Scientists are taking the mind aspect out of science. It's becoming all secret recipes, and kitchen tips. That's the trap here.

It's not about making the thing anymore. It's about getting the licensing to know the secret recipe to make the magic potion, so you can fabricate a slightly more optimized iteration of the same shit that's already been done a million times before.

There's no invention anymore. And it's all because of this chasing over magical elements, and mystical chemical artifacts like ununpentenium.
>>
>>18078728
I imagine any race advanced enough to reach out planet from their own would be using some sort of a pulse drive.
Basically think of a round UFO, now imagine it is a big turbine, the whole thing. Instead of using air to through this turbine they are harnessing an electromagnetic field created either by electromagnets in the turbine or by a plasma fuel
>>
File: treasure_planet_sailing..jpg (19KB, 330x220px) Image search: [Google]
treasure_planet_sailing..jpg
19KB, 330x220px
>>18082757
All ya' gotta' do, is redefine space/time so that it's no longer "nothing" and instead is "something." Then you use whatever mechanism you want to move that something around your craft, instead of crashing headlong into it. That's it. It ain't got nothin' to do with what your engine is made of, or it's shape. It's about redefining space/time as a substance in a way that's consistent with one's current understanding of physics. Space is an ocean.

NASA's rocket program are rafts.
Intestellar space/time craft are sail boats.

You can continue that metaphor for as long as you like.
>>
>>18078728
They go "vrooom, vrooom" and then up, up and away!
>>
>>18082738
WHAT AN IDIOT
>>
>>18082820
If you know how it's done, why not do it then
>>
>>18082938
Is this is a joke? I survive by trading pretend paper money at a grocery store whose food I don't know how to grow or make. Where would I go? What possible benefit could there be in leaving Earth?
>>
>>18078728
It's probably some way to produce gravity waves or direct gravity waves around it.

Not that far out there.
>>
>>18082749
Not him but you sound crazy. Also there's still tons of inventions. Big ones pretty recently are things like CERN or that fusion reactor, smart phones, cloud computing technology, wireless tech, a fucking space station. What are you talking about here? Do you want to see rube goldberg machine like inventions. The whole point is to optimize until we can have personal space/time benders as watches. Find the simplest solution, and if there's a god given element that cancels gravity then fucking use it.
>>
Fuck.....
Believe it or not the man who said tachyons was correct.
Tachyons are beyond fucking fast.
The crafts lay out tachyons in a patch and the spacecraft hitches a ride on the T's.
Think of a train that can instantly build its tracks then ride them at incredible speeds.
>>
>>18083760
In point of fact, you ARE crazy, just not in a very dangerous way

>Big ones pretty recently are things like CERN

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You have been convinced that the Large Hadron Collider is an invention, because it's bigger than the last biggest particle accelerator. Furthermore, the notion of searching for more magical ingredients ununpentenium, and Bose–Einstein condensates, and whatever pop-science unobtanium is the word of the day is what causes modern experiments to resemble those very Rube Goldberg contraptions you mocked in your post. The whole system is designed to keep scientists in work by looking for solutions without finding them.

>Find the simplest solution, and if there's a god given element that cancels gravity then fucking use it.
This is why it's a magical artifact to you. You think that finding the material is more important than knowing how to use it.

But if you knew how to use it, you could replicate the same effect with copper. And the fact that you don't know this intuitively is proof positive that you don''t actually understand what physics is about. You have a kitchen cooks' methodology of experimentation--get the recipes, discover the secret ingredients, and follow the instructions.

I've seen it all through my schooling, and am disgusted to see this ignorant philosophy flourish in the sciences. In the sciences of all things! BAH.

Okay I'm done. Thanks for listening to my rant. (In the good ol' days, rumble grumble, Maxwell Planck would never have... )
>>
>>18083898
I think you're nuts and you oppose progress.
>>
Hey i saw an ufo once which entered the atmosphere was over me and my brother and then it flied away really fast how did they fukin do that?
>>
>>18083938
Fair enough.
>>
>>18084152
They removed the space between their craft and their destination.
>>
>>18083843
Except the fact where Tachyons can't possibly interact with matter in any non-violent way, you are correct.

If you wanna act like big strong brained science man on the internet, at least learn the difference between (potential) energies and matter.
>>
>>18084180
Sure they can. You're still using a medieval mindset, where the only way to interact with particles is for them to engage in a direct one-on-one collision. Don't be silly now. That hasn't been regarded as truth in the sciences since Volta made frog legs dance with a metallic clothes line.
>>
>>18078728
How exactly they want to accelerate those fluids to near relativistic speed?
>>
>>18078728
https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2015/04/evaluating-nasas-futuristic-em-drive/
Like that but waaay more advanced. We dont even know WHY it works properly.
>>
>>18078728
they don't

No one can be above gravity and physical rules
>>
They dont.
>>
>>18085920
And who exactly put you in charge of deciding what the physical rules are?
>>
>>18085930
at least this planet physical rules they can not be denied
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.