[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever experienced a feeling like an electric current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-1.jpg (153KB, 444x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
153KB, 444x500px
Has anyone ever experienced a feeling like an electric current that they can pulse either side of their body? I had a psychotic breakdown because of it, it all started when I heard voices saying "welcome to the network, you are basically a god now" and I was seeing random patterns like bathroom tiles kind of highlight responses like "yeah" and smiley faces. I thought I was talking to people on TV and was avoiding looking at people when watching it thinking it would hurt them. Then it turned into basically formulating that either side of this feeling was activating these two personalities that could somehow see through my eyes, and both sides had a list of things to please, left was Australian and had drumming, crazy, fire, dirty, night time and a bunch of others, right was America and had lead guitar, OCD, comfiness, money and some more. I couldn't acknowledge it (or I thought I'd die) but there were 3 symbols to confirm it in pic related. Then I had a dream where this man made out of completely pink static who I saw as the left guy, led me to a vat of multicoloured liquid static that I viewed as currency that he was giving to me because I pleased him. The craziest part is, I've seen this recreated in music videos, mostly MGMT. In 'Electric Feel' the guy in it holds a horn up to his LEFT ear, then they rope the moon (night time) down to them and cut it open and the liquid static comes out of it, as if they prayed to the night time guy and he gave them the static. I saw this after the dream. There's also the feeling of movement without moving, like you can open your eyes and move around, and there's countless MGMT lyrics talking about it, "all it is is a feeling" "here's the deal: open your eyes" "there was a feeling, the spirit was leaving" "as long as you feel it" "electric feel now". Radiohead too, in 'Burn The Witch', "avoid all eye contact, do not react" which came out after all this.
>cont.
>>
>>18078240
>cont.
I was sitting outside one day and heard a voice say "I'm gonna make him see it" and I saw this massive flash of light in the sky which I somehow called "home", I thought everyone was connected and I'd figure it out one day and be able to see a satellite or something. There was a symbol I started to see which was a big circle with two little circles above it, I was telling a psychiatrist about all this and without telling him he did one of the OP pic related symbols and wrote the circle symbol down and said "do you recognise this?". I realise the two personalities aren't real but something about this all has to be real, there's too many coincidences, too many dots connected from a dream, there's got to be some truth to the feeling which is referenced everywhere.

>tl;dr MGMT gave me schizophrenia
>>
File: 1302366532343.jpg (10KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1302366532343.jpg
10KB, 245x251px
>>
>tfw I actually understand OP
Relax buddy, we're all going to make it.
>>
>>18078265
Split infinity
>>
>>18078240
Take your meds, schizo.
>>
I can make my knees feel a tingling sensation at will. Am I enlightened?
>>
>>18078569
No, you are high.
>>
Yah, I know where you're at OP. Remember that what you're sensing is only a lens of perspective. It's not The Truth. It's A Truth, and just one out of many. The Old Truth is still there right where you left it. Welcome back to the perspective where you never needed to physically enter a virtual reality, because you can just interface with ordinary reality as if it were one, using your imagination as the HUD.

That's really all there is to it.

Protip: god doesn't mean dictator leader of the universe. God is just the concept of unified consciousness across all living life forms capable of understanding it as such. That's the "network," and it's every bit as organic as synthetic. And predicting the future doesn't make you all mighty. It's kind of the just the most basic form that consciousness can ever use to interact with its environment. If you think about it, every action you've ever taken in your life of your own choosing was just predicting which future you wanted to be a part of it.
>>
>>18078240
I know well it Op I had it like three times in week
>>
>>18078240
Cool pic op
>>
My vagina is now bubbling
>>
The system has been hacked.
>>
>>18079222
The system was always hacked
>>
>>18078240
Not trying to freak you out OP but your freckles or birth marks on your hand form Orion's belt. What a coincidence
>>
>>18078240
> it all started when I heard voices saying "welcome to the network,

hearing voices

>you are basically a god now

belives he has extraordinary powers

>and I was seeing random patterns like bathroom tiles kind of highlight responses like "yeah" and smiley faces.

> I thought I was talking to people on TV

hallucinations

>two personalities that could somehow see through my eyes, and both sides had a list of things to please, left was Australian and had drumming, crazy, fire, dirty, night time and a bunch of others, right was America and had lead guitar, OCD, comfiness, money and some more

multiple personalites, not very coherent
text book schizo.
>>
>>18079122
Is it frothy? Or more like soap bubbles?
>>
>>18078240
i love how this is /x/ but the first thing people do when they dont understand something is jump to the conclusion of schizophrenia, or weed lmao.

there is too many people on /x/ that should probably just be on r/atheism
>>
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo?
>>
>>18078251
its really interesting, and i can honestly say i have no idea what you are experiencing.

but you should try to use your powers for something rigid. moving things, filming it, maybe even ask some doctor to do a brain scan while you feel the electricity thing you are talking about.

and make sure the dots are actually connected, and its just not a "feeling" you have.

you could be nuts, but there is always a chance there is something amazing doing on.
>>
>>18078240
Thanks for confirming the /x/ is full of shizos stereotype.
>>
>>18079860
>stereotype
>>
>>18078240

You're supposed to take one to two hits and then let an hour or two pass before you take another one. Never eat the whole 10-strip at once. That's a rookie mistake!
>>
Sounds like you're getting connected to one and your other self's.

Have fun.
>>
>>18078240
Similar thing happened to me
>it was El-Ps fault
But seriously, it was pretty fucked for the first two weeks, mine gradually faded away. Still rears it's head every once in a while, but I'm over it for the most part.
>tfw can't sleep without headphones or I start hearing voices
>>
>>18082207
Also, for me the "electric pulse" you described was more of a full body experience. It was also commonly paired with various other sensations and often words. Pricking in chest while hear "that's our needle" and shit like, "you can feel that, can't you. You know it's real"
>>
krishna kundalini experience
>>
>>18079789
underrated
>>
>>18078240
I had the exact same thing happen except it was coming from my molars inside my mouth. It was saying something like "welcome to the jungle, we..." that's all I could hear OP.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.