[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this Thelematic douchebag that lurks /x/ that has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: vCnD5DK (1).png (406KB, 1170x666px) Image search: [Google]
vCnD5DK (1).png
406KB, 1170x666px
There's this Thelematic douchebag that lurks /x/ that has it in for me. His name is Jake and he's a total loser. You may have seen him around /x/ recruiting for his cult. If you ever see mention of a group called "The Maw of QNA", call him out because he's a total Jabberwock lol. Wishes he could be as good as me at the occult and hounds me like the pathetic wannabe he is.

If you're reading this Jake, I'm glad your jimmies are so rustled that you have to use the equivalent of telepathic LOIC to annoy me. You cockroach.
>>
>>18077971
Whoever that dude is, you just made his entire decade by confirming in cold hard print that his shit actually worked. You just saved him years of wondering if prior results he's observed are coincidental or delusional.

Tip:
>Next time, just STFU and let him wonder.
>>
>>18077971
Nobody gives a shit about your petty personal disputes, you assburger.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (12KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
12KB, 299x168px
>>18078023
Are you saying that anybody but me is a nobody? I feel honored you think of me so highly anon. Love you too.

>>18078018
Well yeah, psychic phenomenon has been proven for years. The imagination is more powerful than people realize, and is consistently misused by retarded Hindu/Buddhist "deities." These people have more self importance than all the world's dictators combined. The gods believe themselves special snowflakes when in fact they are guppies in a much bigger pond and really only work well as underlings to my greatness right now. I've been trying to train these angry, reluctant traditionalist godlings for a while now and they're just super pissy and probably the most ragtag dysfunctional team of losers the multiverse has ever seen. I'm super close to just saying fuck these ignorant little shitheads to just go hang with Shiva and Krishna while we laugh and laugh at how poorly everyone on the lower planes of existence does. Seriously, this orb of the multiverse is the laughingstock of the entire nirvana system.
>>
File: phibrain-25-1.png (303KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
phibrain-25-1.png
303KB, 640x356px
>>18078051
https://youtu.be/5UhghvmAhNI
>>
This was fucking stupid. I don't know what I expected
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.