[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /x/perts discuss this old video and its relevance after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: leadipetgoat.jpg (81KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
leadipetgoat.jpg
81KB, 568x320px
Can /x/perts discuss this old video and its relevance after all this time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

How comes they predicted Orlando's gay-bar massacre? Or was it just a casualty?

Did they predicted other events?

Discuss.
>>
explained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxJXLwOwcU

stop sacrificing and/or torturing innocents.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>18075783
The various religious iconography seems random.
Other than that it's a neat looking animation.
>>
So far what i gather.

>Gay flag in Orlando
>Obama has Freemason Globes (although he is supposed to not be a member of any lodge)
>My pet Goat was the book Bush was reading during 9-11
>Turkish Parliament bombed.
>Whore of Babylon:

17:1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters

17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication
>>
>>18075783
>How comes they predicted Orlando's gay-bar massacre? Or was it just a casualty?
???
timestamp of the vid where this happened?

I'm of the opinion that it's just a generic but good and cool 2000's basic conspiracy tribute video, not predictive, just overripe with symbolism and pregnant for dissection by schizophrenics and stoners
>>
File: asdfgh.png (84KB, 201x328px) Image search: [Google]
asdfgh.png
84KB, 201x328px
>>
>>18075935
>>18075948
>>
>>18075948
>>18075986
I don't see shit, captain
>>
>>18075948
>9/11
>Oklahoma city bombing
>Katrina
>Orlando
>BP oil spill

Yes?
>>
File: ar119297395969805.gif (61KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
ar119297395969805.gif
61KB, 650x550px
>>18076006
>>18075948
>>18075783

>all of those except orlando occurred before the video was made
>"""Orlando""" is actually Lake Okeechobee
Look at a map of florida, you fucking idiots.
>>
>>18076006
>>18075948
you should really consider adding sandy hook, columbine, rutgers, and any other mass shooting
>>
>>18075783
every symbol in this video can be found in Aleistar Crowleys tarot deck. The orphic egg is found in very beginning as the snake wraps around the the egg. You see it many times in the spirit world as well as on the card the Lovers at the very bottom. The goal was to tie every spiritually gifted person to a controlling relationship, break their self esteem, break their will, and divert them from their purpose. This is the purpose of the succubus. This ties people to society, kids, a mortgage and a wife who will probably end up cucking you. The cracked egg boy is those who do the will, they are shown the plan as to become the new up and coming global elite. Those of us who were broken by it but turned away, outsiders who want to know the truth. The plan is revealed to us. With a broken ego it allows them to be open to the influence of demonic spirits like the one in the video. The witch in the tower is the succubus, and birth control is the method by which the they control them, hence the period.
>>
>>18075783

Learn geography. This doesn't predict shit about Orlando. The meaning of the video is conditioning to accept the anti Christ.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.