[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /x/ ive never posted here before but some weird shit is happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
hi /x/ ive never posted here before but some weird shit is happening in my village.

>last night at about midnight i was with a young family friend in the fields by the forest to see the stars - was a bit drunk
>lay in the field for a bit before we hear loud chanting which makes us look up at this hill in the forest
>bunch of lights through the trees and incessant chanting
>decide it would be funny to go and scare them, figuring its probably just kids having fun
>first try to walk in without using the path
>thornbushes everywhere makes it impossible to go further but manage to catch a few latin words i only know from prayers (mater was repeated alot also heard occi- something)
>get our bikes and ride around to the side which is much closer
>hear the same vague voices and words being chanted. heard what sounded like drums this time
>tell my friend were gonna scare them by yelling
>i yell as loud as i can and rape my friends ears- echo'd twice off the surrounding hills
>laugh and yell a few times while riding back to town
>we notice the lights are spread out and the chanting has stopped, they were looking around for us
>came back the next day to find candle wax everywhere and what i think is a pentagram and also two identical owl toys that make the same spooky noise
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What do you make of this /x/, am i being paranoid?
>>
File: 1467317451694.jpg (746KB, 1981x1981px) Image search: [Google]
1467317451694.jpg
746KB, 1981x1981px
>>18075731
In s. England?
Probably just ritual
they need a permit so you can call the police and ask
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>18075744
Central france
>>
>>18075731
Well it was probably just some pagan/new-age ritual that you interrupted. Nice going you dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
here is the site
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
molten shit under the pentagram
>>
>>18075763
Did you take pics of the "owls"?
>>
File: image.jpg (1006KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1006KB, 3264x2448px
>>18075771
yeah. heres one. i cant do webms but their eyes glow and they make a realky distorted creepy howl when you shake them
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>
cover the place in gasoline and light it on fire
>>
File: image.jpg (847KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
847KB, 3264x2448px
>>18075805
i pissed inside i hope thatll do the trick
>>
probably some wicca stuff, anyway nature magic is just feel-good worthless stuff, so nothing to worry about
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.