[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a conjoined twin in me. I don't know how to fully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: latest-2.png (126KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.png
126KB, 444x250px
I have a conjoined twin in me. I don't know how to fully describe it, but he's basically stuck as extra brain tissue in the left side of my head and attached through most of my spine.

He can talk to me, show visual images to me, move my limbs against my will- even when I'm actively trying to prevent this, and can assist me in a whole host of spiritual matters.

This is where it gets zen, my twin has maxed out his stats in spiritual ability and can do all sorts of impressive feats no normal human could ever do.

He's basically an expert in spiritual matters the way a blind person is expert in hearing sound.
>>
>>18075668
You have conjoined twin myslexia?
Like the nurse from South Park?
Damn bruh harsh lot.
>>
>>18075668
>I don't know how to fully describe it
Alright well I'll think about it and you get back to me when you have it figured out
>>
>>18075673
The twin isn't dead tho, he's just locked off from all basic senses besides taste.
>>
>>18075668
We are alive and well. I could tell you how to find me, MOMA...but you should drink less of one kind of alchohol. Do you know the concept of 'Ale' (the drink)? The kind the Vikings used to drink?
>>
>>18075684
I rarely drink. I haven't had any alcohol in about a year.
>>
>>18075689
Do you know what happens when Alchoholics suffer withdrawal? Synapses rapidly fire in the brain so said master organ can repair itself. What happens is that most thoughts that occur for an individual while this is happening is the dropping of the soul-mind into fractured dimensions (thus confusion). However, these dimensions exist much as you or I do.
>>
>>18075674
In spiritual power level comparisons he's the architect from the matrix and I'm the spoon.
>>
>>18075689
Well there's your problem
Get some red wine and take it somewhere you can be happy and be happy and drink the wine and think about how easy it is to be happy all you had to do was *Leaves city and emigrates to babylon*
>>
The Vikings were alchoholics...yet we gave them the concept of Drink. And some of Anu helped them with it when they drank waaaayy too much.
>>
>>18075708
So you're saying to gain easy access to a particular dimension, or a whirlwind of fractured dimensions, one should go through a dunking period-drink excess alcohol over a certain length of time, followed by a repair period where they drink none and Meditate?

I'd argue there are likely other drugs like salvia that are much more effective for that.
>>
>>18075714
Sorry about that. THEi made you that way. I know you're mad about it, but it isn't my fault.
>>
>>18075725
There are drugs that are much more effective, but To a less exaggerated extent of what you're saying - it's true. The purpose of alchohol was and is Mind Socialization.
>>
>>18075715
Alcohol gives me and my twin some basic entertainment time but doesn't help with spiritual matters and also tends to be spiritually crippling. He recommends you avoid it.
>>
>>18075729
It turned out for the best because now my body houses the most powerful psychic on the planet.
>>
>>18075734
That's why prohibition started in what is known as the early 20th century. People didn't listen to Anu when we told them the purpose. Instead, they mistakingly drank in excess and costed us thousands of years.
>>
>>18075745
You were the other half of my name. The last word. It was the master evocation.

I'm glad you know what I know, though.
>>
>>18075715
This is a hint from Anu,
>>
>>18075765
Word from the Eryn bracket is: Anu is a bitch.
>>
>>18075772
Eryn hated MOMA.
>>
>>18075782
Eryn says MOMA is her slut.

Please note I personally don't know what MOMA is, just playing space telephone.
>>
>>18075668
>I have a conjoined twin in me.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18075812
When he moves inside me I can feel it it terms of pressure sensation.

He also can move my limbs without me controlling them unless I'm in the middle of using them.
>>
File: 1464132373544.png (4KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
1464132373544.png
4KB, 300x163px
>>18075668
>maxed out stats in spiritual ability
What RPG are you playing?
>>
>>18075668
Yeah... you have an advanced case of larping autism.
>>
>>18075823
I've had it proven to me beyond reason that it's not just split personality. The bodily commands truly don't come from me and when doing communications I get new ideas explained to me in detail.

My thoughts and ideas get critiqued and over time I've been gaining a larger understanding as to why Earth is such a hellhole.
>>
>>18075827
Pretend the spoon from the matrix is a person and try to kill it. You cant. Your own imagination is locked off from it.

This is because the realm of imagination is an actual plane of existence with rules all its own.

You can't even make Neo kill it. It's just nigh impossible.
>>
>>18075715
>leaves city
>emigrates to babylon
ummm...
>>
>>18075668
>tumblr
>>
This board's fucking roleplay shit is retarded
>>
>>18075684
I've seen this post before
>>
>>18075668
You're retarded or delusional. Conjoined twin like the one you describe wouldn't work. Some "extra brain tissue" would be too little to allow one to really live yet alone be self-aware. Such twin, due to lack of any senses (and no, they wouldn't be able to hijack yours because for that you actually need more than just some extra brain tissue) wouldn't also develop intellectually and emotionally. So no images, no talking in your thoughts, no zen and retarded RPG-like "maxes stats in spiritual ability".

I know that teenages on the board want to be special snowflakes but when bullshit becomes so cringy that it loses all pretense of realism, that's where the line should be drawn.

At this point you can also say that you twin is manifesting themselves in a trenchcoat and with burning katana, to protect you against the demons, even if they themselves are a mix of angel and demon made opposing both heaven and hell to take care of you.

(sad, tiny violin is playing, 10 year old kids with no good taste yet developed offer cash to watch anime with such premise)
>>
>>18075845
>imagines killing it in a variety of ways
>no trouble at all

Your imagination is a pacifist pussy, that's all.
>>
>>18076269
This
>>
>>18075668
Can we speak to this twin through you...no offense, but he seems way cooler
>>
>>18075818
Let him type for a bit. ..let's see what it has to say ...you've clearly excepted that your senseless (other than taste)which is weird by the way...conjoined (but able to move around? ) twin,is a wizard ...I'm gonna need to see some proof here, kid..this ain't church and we're not talking about jesus
>>
>>18075668
>maxed out his stats
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.