[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me July 23rd >do acid >trip with friends >get shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Be me July 23rd
>do acid
>trip with friends
>get shit beat out of me until I conciously die
>wake up in swamp
>become a spiritual form with human form near me
>naked
>in woods
Present time
>have the best understanding of physics and quantum physics
>don't care if I'm alive or dead.
>the human conscious is connected to a star outin the middle of the universe
(why they say walk into the light)uhm if I come up with more ill let you know
>>
>>18075109
>the middle of the universe
There is no such place
>>
>>18075147
>>the middle of the universe
>There is no such place

Or there is only that place.
>>
>>18075109
how come you got the shit beat out of you
>>
>>18075147
>I've traversed the whole universe
>>
>>18075809
Probably because OP says retarded shit like this post
>>
So No Man's Sky is right?
>>
>>18076412
A right waste of money
>>
>>18075109
>trip with friends
>get shit beat out of me until I conciously die
You have some shitty friends.
>>
>>18075914

>"retarded shit"
>/x/

I think you forget where we are.
>>
>>18075817
The universe goes on forever you dumb shit, therefore it can have no center. A point of origin maybe, but by that point existing, the universe begins to strech on and expand forever.
>>18075245
This actually makes some degree of sense.
>>
>>18077931
Assuming the universe expands equally in all directions, the difference between the origin point of our universe and it's "center" is pretty much just word preference.
>>
>>18075109
>have the best understanding of physics and quantum physics
>the human conscious is connected to a star outin the middle of the universe
Yeah I'm sure you totally have the best understanding of physics. That's why you waste your time posting on 4chan instead of revolutionising the world of science.
>>
>>18075109
literally don't even worry about it buddy. I got stabbed in the chest by a friend while on mushrooms like a year ago and since then have figured out my life, gotten completely sober, gotten engaged, graduated college and gotten into law school. Alive or dead, this is a pretty cool plane of existence (with no survivors)
>>
OP "dies" in swamp. Returns as swamp thing...any proof beyond feel good chicken spoop for my anus type garbage?
>>
>>18075109
dude thats my birthday i was doing magik then
>>
>>18075109
One time on shrooms, my "best" friend choked me unconscious. I came to on the carpeted floor in complete darkness, convinced that the ground was made of dead bodies that wobbled beneath me. Then I found myself on another plane of existence, and there was a me, who was not me, walking towards me from a distance. I came to a little bit, and I noticed the digital clock gleam red numbers, and pawed at it in a desperate attempt to bring order out of chaos. The alarm was set off by the fumbling, and my "friends", animated by the fear that the parents would be woken up, pounced on me and swore. Good times.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.