[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, some time ago I've seen a thread where op claimed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: NosferatuShadow.jpg (45KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
NosferatuShadow.jpg
45KB, 640x455px
Hey guys, some time ago I've seen a thread where op claimed he was a vampire and gave an email for people to ask if they could meet vampires in their area (he gave a list of cities iirc)
My questions are: for those of you who wrote him, what happened? Also, can any of you post some screenshots of the thread or at least the email address if you remember it?
>>
You don't meet them. They find you.
>>
>>18075097
They met up and they watched suicide squad XDDD D A M A G E D
>>
File: 1471787182823.jpg (2MB, 3208x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1471787182823.jpg
2MB, 3208x1608px
>>18075097
Yes. I made a thread about that too a few days ago but it got over 300 posts so it auto-saged into deletion. This was the thread if you're curious: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18047442 You might have seen it regardless.

I'm gonna repost some stuff I posted there:

This is the thread "they" (or he?) posted just days ago: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18033461 He mentions three successful iterations, so I assume that's the fourth thread of this kind over the years.

Another thread I found in the archives from 2015 Oct: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16843603 Here it mentions previous programs. Might be the third thread? I couldn't find the other ones yet but they should be older if I understand it right.

These threads (just general vampire or ask me threads unrelated to the program) seem to be made by the same guy:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15742546
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16684418
>>
File: 1470064539708.jpg (847KB, 2150x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1470064539708.jpg
847KB, 2150x2688px
I know that this person who pretends to be a vampire (and starts this threads) is around on /x/ with this story line since 2014. That's when I found some of his earliest posts I think, because he mentions a certain Lady Anna.

>it's around for years
>it's pretty rarely mentioned and posted if at all (so not spammed for attention whoring)... maybe it seems like 2 times or 4 a year?
>it's a bit of work to put together papers with unique questions and then mail them to every single person who has replied

That's the stuff that makes me wonder? It seems so bizarre for just roleplay and a little bit too much effort because the roleplay isn't leading anywhere. It's not promoting a product, a youtube channel or a tripfag. What's the point? Now someone mentioned psychology experiment. Maybe. But that guy was talking about this stuff since 2014 and maybe earlier. what kind of psychology experiment goes on for years and why ask random guys here?

Though some things point to roleplay. Yes, vampires not being real is the most obvious thing, but if we just assume they could be real for the sake of this thread... Like this guys post from 2015: >>18047695 He said he passed all the tests, they even made up a date but then he never got any replies anymore and the guy/s just started posting the thread again but with some story things slightly changed, which makes him believe he got caught up in some unsure roleplay. Most people never got a reply in the first place after they filled out the survey it seems.

I also when I read the archives think the vampire guy changed some details about his story here and there. But I'm not 100% sure, it's anonymous and all very confusing to pin point what's what anyways. These are my thoughts so far though.

(Repost)
>>
I'm not sure but I think I saw the guy posting again some days ago and he changed the story a little bit again. Now mentioning that real vampires are like they are portrayed in Interview with the Vampire... but in a previous thread he said that light only blinds them, so that doesn't seem to line up with that.

So either:

1. It wasn't him writing that.
2. He gets his roleplay story mixed up sometimes.
3. Vampire spread confusion and disinfo on purpose.
>>
>>18075196
Please go back to /b/
>>
>>18075800
anything else to add?
>>
monitoring thread...
>>
>>18075918
It's pretty weird that so many people posted their mails yet almost no one can give any kind of feedback as to what happened.
>>
>>18075097

The questions were posted in another thread by request from another anon.

They were around 20 Qs asking about a lot of different things, some complex about what type of opera voice you prefer, other were just weird. I remember only 2, but last time I posted it I got banned for profanity (on fucking 4ch but whatever) so I'll just post this one:

If you are to meet a woman at 9 o'clock, how many potatoes are in a potato sallad?

I suppose you can find the thread by searching those words in 4plebs.

Worth noting that the guy who passed the test and "nothing happened" was in line with the story, they did say you would not remember the meeting afterwards (most likely).
>>
>>18076369
yeah but.. you can just record a video of yourself and/or tell a friend that you will got there before you do.. cause you know you will forget.. or leave yourself a note..

i highly doubt that anyone would go 100% unprepared and remembers nothing at all
>>
>>18076383
He didnt forget he just never got a reply.
>>
>>18075097
Meet me down on Fotherington street, under the lavander tree at midnight.

Don't bring holy water.
>>
>>18076770
>Fotherington street

Doesn't even exist..
>>
>>18076775
lul
>>
>>18076775
Oh sorry, it was Fotherington street the last time I visited, but many years have passed and it has had many names since ...
>>
>>18076798
It's okay. You're forgiven.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.