[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been told 33 degree of Mason's is not the real "top"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: sm_masonic_structure[1].jpg (49KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
sm_masonic_structure[1].jpg
49KB, 400x422px
Been told 33 degree of Mason's is not the real "top" of the Order. When you go through your 33 degree ritual, considering how you do, it is either a conclusion and that is what they tell you. OR you are introduced to the 34th to 45th degrees, welcomed into the global elite and the Vaults of the Ancients are opened. Anyone hear similar stories?
>>
Past life in Atlantis lead me to believe that to get 34th degree one has to be initiated in ancient mysteries. Sort of like being a mason in multiple incarnations. It actually took a while to deprogram it from my subconscious. It was supposed to lead me in a certain direction after death. I didn't like that type of spiritual hierarchy. Thats why people say to be a part of Illuminati you have to be born into it.
>>
My opinion about this is that the elite try to have this stranglehold on esoteric knowledge but in reality they don't.

There are many self-help books available to the public that are able to give them this power. The elite are becoming out of style so they're trying to cling to this pyramid system. It's irrelevant now.

They just want you to think that in order to have a good life you have to join their structure and be Satanic but literally Jesus says otherwise. The bible is a huge hint.
>>
>>18074906
Are you fucking high
>>
>>18074885

How do I become prison warder consciousness?
>>
My uncle is a 32nd degree freemason and my only way in through invitation. Should I do it, /x]?
>>
>>18075432
Yeah. I wish I had an in, I have to just ask a stranger
>>
There are not 33 degrees nor are there 34 nor 45, that is told to the profane to keep them twirling their thumbs.
>>
>>18074885

bill schnoebelen says there are 99 degrees, but who knows? mystery teachings aren't really a mystery if you dig around interlibrary loan search engines. you'll never read the truly secret books, but you can definitely find some powerful information.
>>
I had an idea a few days ago about someone one day just inventing a secret society, recruiting some people and telling them it had been going on for centuries, and then just making up higher and higher levels ad infinitum.

How much you wanna bet that's literally the freemasons.
>>
Is it even worth to your those faggots? whats the point of being a mason nowadays
>>
>>18076174

join* fucking corrector.
>>
>>18076174
If you want to have sex with children and get away it—become a freemason.

Bumfuddling little boys is like...their number one secret pastime.
>>
>>18074885
>Been told 33 degree of Mason's is not the real "top" of the Order.
That's correct. It's the "top" of the A&AR, which is the only system to have those degrees. But they're all subservient to the Craft, of course.
Basically, the numbers don't mean shit, and that confuses the hell out of the profane.
>>
>>18076204

they stimulate the coccygeal gland and steal sexual/kundalini energy. young smart boys create the most due to their powerful emotional response to the trauma of being buttraped.
>>
File: F4CLN3LFXP6OHQK.LARGE.jpg (42KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
F4CLN3LFXP6OHQK.LARGE.jpg
42KB, 1024x1024px
>>18074906

RP Detected.
>>
>>18076067
That's literally freemasons. It's well documented.
>>
>>18076067
Kinda Freemasonry, except it had been going on for a while when someone said it had been going on for longer.
>>
>>18074913
Yep, the printing press started to crack the foundation

The internet has all but demolished their power structure

It's crumbling as we speak
>>
>>18074906
This is profound
>>
>>18075793
This
>93
>>
>>18075445
Then how many are there?
>>
>>18075432
Nah,
>>
Rest.
>>
>>18074885
it depends on the fraternity and in some, the highest order isn't a degree, but a title, like "the protector of the fraternity". Royalty keep titles like that.
They are as close to the source of power as you possibly can be, no reason to doubt that.
>>
>>18079424
scottish rite : 33
york rite : 13
>>
>>18080393
>Scottish Rite: 29
>"York Rite": Varies, and they aren't numbered.
>>
>>18075432
>My uncle is a 32nd degree freemason and my only way in through invitation. Should I do it, /x]?

No, follow your other uncle into Music...
>>
>>18075793
>bill schnoebelen says there are 99 degrees,
He is quite obviously lying.
My brother is preparing to complete lvl 33. They told him it was the last level.
>>
>>18080622
It's the last degree of that system, and it isn't really a degree. Just an honour which is prerequisite to being admin for that system.
>>
>>18074885

That looks like some scammy pyramid scheme.
>>
>>18074913
If the "elite" couldn't control what they wanted, when they wanted....Well, they wouldn't be elite, would they?
>>
>>18079611

No there is much work to do
>>
File: rk9P0Fa.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rk9P0Fa.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
After the fall of Germany, many of the scientists were welcomed into America. Due to this, modern Western culture is now foundationally built on Nazi science. Thoughts of the weak-willed are not even their own. Those headaches you experience? That insanity you endure, that anxiety you feel? It may well just be the spy agencies of the world using unrevealed technology to inject thoughts into your head. A smart mind is dangerous, but a powerful mind has the ability to collapse the entire skyscraper.

Ashkenazi Jews aren't real Jews. They control most of if not all forms of commerce. They regard themselves as the universal master race, and will stop at nothing to try and claim everything for their own.

Hydra is fucking real and your entire life is a product of their systems of control. Rise above, fight the power. Join the allies and rush for FREEDOM!
>>
Don't know anything about the Masons.

But I did recently get a hold of my grandpa's mason handbook thing. Card in it said he was a "Master Mason", so that's not that high on the list.

Think it would be worth the read? Or just low tier dribble?
>>
>>18080983
Master mason is 3rd degree. It is essentially "citizen". The other degrees above in various rites are citizens who also are stupid enough to take on more jobs for free. My buddy is a 32nd/scottishr/yorkr/whiteshrine/benali/etc etc and the only esoteric knowledge he's privy to is their cant (secret language, dummy) and the privilege to do a bunch of horseshit initiation ceremonies.
It's nothing. If you want to believe it's something, go on ahead. It takes the frightened conspiracists to make the Masons into the boogieman. When that's gone, there's nothing left but hating mormons. Who obviously won.
>>
>>18081012

I don't give a shit about the conspiracy, I just like the thought of reading a book that someone doesn't want me to.

Everyone I've ever met that's a Mason is genuinely a good guy, and actively contributes to the local community often via charity events. I do not consider them a boogieman.

But if some old fart would be mad at me for reading their book... then I kind of want to do it.
>>
>>18080983
Master Mason is the highest degree in Freemasonry. You should probably give it a read to learn from it (if you weren't going to join). Good life lessons, and such. Especially in the 2nd degree.

>>18081032
>But if some old fart would be mad at me for reading their book... then I kind of want to do it.
How... pathetic. But go ahead. I'm sure someone might be cross with you for some reason.
>>
>>18074885
It's not the top because Mason were long ago infiltrated and controlled by the Sabbateans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA
>>
>>18076067
Because the things that you learn and do in Masonry are things that have been going on long before the Egyptian pyramids were built.
>>
>>18083815

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY

abuse of power eventually brings the wrath of heaven. worship the golden snek.
>>
>>18080622
That doesn't really prove anything if the theory is that the profane are told that's the last level and only the elect are admitted to higher levels.

>>18083861
That doesn't prove anything either because Hall might not have been telling the truth.
>>
honestly I don't understand why people are so interested in a social club for old rich men to drink and smoke and engage in nepotism and LARPing
>>
>>18085892
>That doesn't really prove anything if the theory is that the profane are told that's the last level and only the elect are admitted to higher levels.
Or it really is the last of that system, and Schnoebelen was too stupid to realise there are other degrees which one can join.
>>
>>18074885
become a mason and find out
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.