[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creep photo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFy KJvpocHg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: heebeejeebees.png (484KB, 557x429px) Image search: [Google]
heebeejeebees.png
484KB, 557x429px
creep photo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFyKJvpocHg
>>
>>18073936
>Im a cop you idiot
>>
>>18074000
b-but the place was empty.. and why is yours scary and are you a Grey?
>>
>>18074008
honestly dude its just a police post. Honestly the face is edited or the police are using a dummy to trick people into police presence.
>>
>>18074012
>the police are using a dummy to trick people into police presence
Is that something they do?
>>
>>18073936
the shitty runny shoe whitener graffiti just distorted the image of the subway guard. its fucking nothing.
>>
You can see the graffiti design layer over her skin which makes her look creepy, and if you watch the video, you can see a person sitting to the right of her.
>>
>>18074033
Interesting, thanks.
>>
>>18074020
Have you never seen a dummy police car?
>>
>>18074020
All the time my dude, where I live the cops don't have the budget to have red light cameras at every intersection so they put fake ones at all major intersections, there used to be a decommissioned cop car permanently parked with everything but the hood behind a tree on the highway so it looked like it was a pig using his radar gun, etc.
>>
>>18074107
This. Just owning a crown vic/ assorted police car used in your community lowers the chance crime will happen in your immediate area.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.