[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ My buddies and i have gotten into urban exploration and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1472427417997903240790.jpg (19KB, 675x350px) Image search: [Google]
1472427417997903240790.jpg
19KB, 675x350px
Hey /x/ My buddies and i have gotten into urban exploration and have had some spoopy experiences. We live in an area popular for ghosts and Skinwalkers, and since /x/ is the paranormal destination I thought id ask
>How to "summon"/find skinwalkers?
>Do's and Don'ts of skinwalkers?
Also, general skinwalker, etc. Story thread
>>
>>18073732
If you're with multiple people, make sure to always be counting heads and make sure no one is acting weird.
>>
OP, how do you lump URBANex with skinwalkers -- creatures of the deep forest?
>>
>>18073732
try being by yourself. be in a place where a lot of skinwalker sightings happened. say stuff like "I DONT BELIEVE IN YOU NAHUAL! I DONT RESPECT YOU" and stay out there for a couple hours. then post results.
>>
>Hey /x/ My buddies and i have gotten into urban exploration and have had some spoopy experiences

Story time OP
>>
>>18075048
This anon knows
>>
Go to your nearest Native American reservation. ..bring cameras and video the entire experience. ....this is the most important part!....start canvassing the streets and asking the inhabitants of the reservation about legends and myths try not to mention skinwalkers right away...ask about curses and stories the grandparents told them about to keep them safe or scary stories, legends ...skinwalkers are not what think ...there are far worse things than wendigo or skinwalkers. ..
>>
>I want to summon an objectively evil shape-shifting monster that I can't even fuck
For what purpose
>>
>>18074005
This
>>
>>18073732
There eyes. DO what the other anon said and count heads,check if anyone is acting weird. There eyes will have a different tinge. Also reflective surfaces also can give them away. Inb4 they're not vampires
>>
File: horror.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
horror.png
57KB, 276x256px
anyone got the one where the guy posts some detailed guide, talked about violent, curious, and friendly(?) ones, then at the end talked about how his friend wanted to see them and never really came back?
>>
>>18073732
I run an urbex group and you're more likely to run into squatters/hobos than anything paranormal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.