[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I found this newspaper clipping inside a book, The Philosophy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So I found this newspaper clipping inside a book, The Philosophy Gym by Stephen Law.

Any way to dig up any further info?
>>
>>18073389
The other side of the clipping seems to reveal that it's from Florida, strange as the book is printed in the UK and I'm also in the UK
>>
>>18073389
>book originally published 2003
Huh. Pretty ominous find, OP.

Have you tried googling the phrases to see if they're from a transcript or something?
>>
>>18073389
the local library
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18073397
Forgot pic
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
The page it was found on.
>>
>>18073398
Just tried that. I couldn't find anything other than random unrelated news reports from the last couple of years.

The paper doesn't smell old and the plumbing business on the advert is still around.

My girlfriend and I both feel like we've read it somewhere before.
>>
>>18073413
>how to spot eight everyday reasoning errors
man if there was ever required reading for a board...
>>
Someone probably put it in the book hoping some ghost-believing faggot would find it and take the hint.
>>
>>18073389
Creepy!!! Wonder how it's in such good condition.
>>
maybe the clipping isn't from 1979. the dates are too far apart and out of order. perhaps it's from a "best of" compilation of police blotter stories. I could see a newspaper printing stuff like that on slow news days.

not that florida probably has a lot of slow news days, but there's got to be a lull in the gator attacks and PCP-fueled face-eating every now and then.
>>
File: 1470346345951.jpg (229KB, 1026x754px) Image search: [Google]
1470346345951.jpg
229KB, 1026x754px
>>18073389
/14
that is the spookies part
>>
>>18073389
http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s/scott-paul-william.htm
>>
>>18073712
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/Flyers/FlyerCust1pic.asp?ID=37800
>>
>>18073724
>>18073712
There you go anons, you can do the rest of the google searching
>>
>>18073727
And I guess I'll state the obvious as well: seems like Paul William Scott was the wrong guy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.