[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I got a question. For a long long time I have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1603293052.jpg (273KB, 775x768px) Image search: [Google]
1603293052.jpg
273KB, 775x768px
Hey /x/, I got a question.
For a long long time I have been able to do something weird. Sometimes I would sit down and create an image in my head and later on in a few days, weeks, or even months I will be put in a situation where I see that exact image I imagined. I never knew what to think of it. Later on a friend recently told me he was doing that too.
So I wanted to see what /x/ thinks or knows of it. Have you guys experienced this or heard of it?
>>
dejavu
>>
>>18070798
I'm pretty sure it's not dejavu, I've believed this but I even tested this and realized its not. So, that is out of the question.
>>
I'm sorry, but Abe Vigoda will pass away within a week
>>
It's hard to explain but something we do is we'll thing we see something we've already seen but your head is just thinking that it's seen it, try draw in the image next time it happens and you'll prob never see it again
>>
Cern, and paragon shifts
>>
>>18070810
When he already died in January
>>
>>18070826

What do you mean?
>>
>>18070794

does it work with any image? can you make anything come true even if unlikely?
>>
>>18070863
Well I doubt that I will be able to imagine a dragon in the sky infront of me or some bullshit like that but I can imagine something simple. I imagined me sitting in a room with a window. Some girl and some guys sitting down at some desk all board. Then later on in school I got in to some trouble and sent into a room where I saw the same exact thing. I remember imagining this before hand.
>>
>>18070886

hmm honestly? this sounds like some witchcraft (totally serious)

my dad was able to do the same thing, he attributed it to a form of witchcraft

I might be totally wrong though you never know
>>
>>18070907
I can see it being related to witchcraft but is that it? Is there something else it could be or could it be related to something else?
>>
>>18070921

my dad always said "the human will is amazingly powerful and can bring almost anything into reality" or something to that tune

so my guess would be is you're literally willing it into existence
>>
File: 1409597650951.jpg (41KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1409597650951.jpg
41KB, 450x450px
>>18070794
imagine me a gf pls
>>
>>18071073
So, now I understand more about what it is. Thanks bro.
>>
>>18071075
kek
>>
>>18070907
4site is commonly attributed to those with an affinity for witchcraft, right?
>>
it sounds exactly like what people dub as "magic." one of the definitions of magic is, "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will." aleister crowley came up with this definition.

it sounds like a classic case of bringing in to will, as anon mentioned earlier. i recommend looking into chaos magic as understood by phil hine for more understanding. (austin osman spare is seen as an "older" chaos magician.)
>>
>>18070794
If you can visualize things well while putting your mind in an alpha brainwave state, you will attract what you imagine into reality. Buy the book Jose Silva's mind control method or you may be able to find a pdf online. You have a gift and that book can teach you how to use it to get almost anything you want. There are plenty of other books out there too about this. Now a days this is known as the law of attraction, but it seems like the alpha meditation behind it has been taken disreguarded and that makes it less effective.

You might not even nead the book, desu. In a nutshell, if you start using your ability to visulize the things and situations you want they will automatically pop into reality. Seems like you've already got a pretty good handle on it. Just go do it, all you need to do is remember that you need to be in a calm state of mind.
>>
>>18071882
Maybe I will get more into it and practice. Thanks, I'll check out that book.
>>
>>18070794
OP imagine all the ayy lmaos finally making themselves known to the Earth already. And I'm not talkin shitty UFO YouTube videos known. Make the disclosure happen within our lifetime.
>>
>>18070794
If not dejavu
Then nice rp, can you imagine yourself giving me a million dollars please
>>
>>18071864
I will look into it.

>>18072567
lol, maybe I won't have to imagine that. Just keep hoping
>>
Hey Op can you dream up me some money please
>>
Some nutcase on 420 Chan was posting about how he learned to send himself déjà vus in the future by doing what you described, you might be onto something like that OP

He said he imagined funding a snake in the grass and felt funny so he focused on remembering the feeling, later when he started feeling it again he remembered the feeling and reached into the grass and found the snake
>>
uhh... that is your imagination...
>>
1) It's called consciousness. Everyone can do it.
2) Yes, I know. "Everyone knows you can't do that."
3) People create the image of themselves not being able to do that. So that's why they don't.
4) If you use this newly discovered talent of yours to bring goodwill and happiness to others, you will lead a very lucky life. Try it out sometime, then wait 6 weeks for it to fully rebound back to you.
5) Also, it only works when you're not paying attention to it. That little trick's gotten scientists to run around, chasing their own proverbial tail for ages now. But, that's really that works. Gotta' let it go in your mind, before it can find you in the world.
>>
>>18074487
Interesting, I may try to work on using this. And its good to know there are other people who have and can do this so I know its real.

>>18074509
Uh, no.

>>18074856
5th one is completely true, I figured that out a long time ago and I will consider yhe 4th one
>>
>>18070794
That's plain old magick. Look into Chaos Magick for a taste.
>>
>>18071075
Done.
>>
Manifesting your thoughts - imagination is where it all starts, you probably bring it into reality with your actions - subconsciously.
Google things like "manifestation".
Essentially, this is what Magick is.
It could also be some form of clairvoyance.
>>
>>18075806
dude you are a cunt, why are you not already using your ability to bring goodwill? and then someone says if you do it will make your life better, and you still say you will only consider it? Im sad such a selfish person was shown this ability
>>
I have this too, but after a while i just figured it was my mind retroactively fitting the image i thought of long ago to the situation i experience at the moment, like a fake childhood memory.
>>
>thinks about a soap and water and shit
>"wow haha weird"
> three weeks later i have to take a bath
>"WHAT THE FUCK"
>shits himself
>>
>>18075862
I said I will consider it because I don't even know if I can do something like that. How would I be able to imagine an image to someone else benefits. When I imagine an image its from my perspective so its less of I dont want to but more of I don't know how to
>>
>>18075870
Yeah, thats exactly what happened how did you know?!!!! (that was a joke)
>>
>>18075851
Yeah, a while back I used to study magick but I decided to brush it off to the side but it seems like something happens everytime I just brush it off. I'll look into it again
>>
>>18071075
Sent xD
>>
>>18075833
>chaos magick
Thanks for the laugh, anon.
>>
File: 1472327517066.jpg (209KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1472327517066.jpg
209KB, 600x574px
>>18071075
>>
File: 1379987145945.jpg (8KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
1379987145945.jpg
8KB, 262x193px
>>18071075
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.