[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you sense evil? Smells? Feelings? What do you smell or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 12

File: evil-spirits_thumb.jpg (7KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
evil-spirits_thumb.jpg
7KB, 244x244px
How do you sense evil?
Smells?
Feelings?
What do you smell or feel when you sense a nasty presence?
>>
>>18069976
I've been hunting and smelled death before. I couldn't see what died or where, but I had an instantly defensive fight or flight response, so strong it made me cock my gun and draw it up to shoulder. And I'm not scared of anything.
>>
i feel very uncomfortable,my body starts to feel like it's burning.
>>
Strong copper smell
>>
Sudden drop in ambient temperature, sudden sense of dread, sudden fight or flight feeling.
>>
>>18070003
Lol.
>>
>>18070003
>smelled death
That's called decomposition
>smelled death while hunting
Yeah, it's the woods, things die there, plus you're killing things.
>>
I smell "sewer". Not even joking. If I walk into somewhere and it smells like rotting turds, I'm out.
>>
It's a feeling, like a shiver on my shoulders, or a sort of pressure in my mind.
The second one usally means that the presence is kinda really bad, the first one means that the presence is "just" a bit aggressive.
>>
For me it's feel and see.

If there's someone I know is bad news, my body starts to goosebumb and I can see a slightly dark aura around them.

Though considering auras are connected to evaporating sweat, that probably means a lot of bad people don't take showers often.
>>
Seriously, guys, how can you sense evil? I just can't wrap my mind around that.
Shit, I've starred down wild animals, druggies, gangsters, CEOs of big multinational companies and nothing. I get you can sense danger, but evil, no
>>
>>18069976
I used to live in a haunted house, and whenever I sensed something malevolent, there was this feeling of dread that overcame me. A lot like what >>18070063 mentioned.
>>
only evil that exists within humans and blinds those without the eyes or ears to perceive it.
>>
>>18070063

the temperature drop thing is realer than moot's neko ears
>>
For me it's different when it comes to humans or to other things. Ive been in a pretty fucked up relationship when i was really young and since ive come to terms with it, i fucking feel when im near someone like the person i was with. Its like a strange pressure in between the shoulderblades, and very very rarely ive been wrong about it.
But speaking about spooky things and not about the typical sadist humans, it's like when you forgot to do something very important but you cant remember what. And a chill on the bottom half of the back.
>>
>>18070039
yes.
>>
https://youtu.be/RUqLVN5Ydtc
>>
>>18072968
Good/evil is irrelevant in a moment of fight or flight reaction. Whenever entering a familiar or unfamiliar location I always pay attention to the smell and listen to my gut.
Also be mindful that a bad smell could be just dirty dishes or laundry, lol.
Idk, it's all about perception and your gut, not much analyzing that goes on really.
>>
It's a sense of dread that will try to instill fear in you. If you are wise you will realize you are in control in whether or not you accept this fear in your heart. Resist it no matter who or what convinces you that you should be afraid and it is rendered powerless. It can happen very quickly and the room can become very heavy like it's hard to see hope or to be blessed. The best thing to do is to pray to Jesus and he will always give you a way out. Demonic forces are very real but so isn't the Kingdom of light.
>>
>>18069976
my ears ring and i suddenly smell something like a cross between flowers and dryer sheets.
>>
I lived alone for a little over a year. My fiance (now wife) was in college 300 miles away. The rest of my family was a few towns over.

I worked 6am to 9pm most days, just to make the time pass faster until my fiance would come home. Of course, this added a lot of stress to my life and affected sleep.

As weeks dragged on, I noticed that I had this strange sense of being watched. It was always in the same places in every room, too. I dismissed it as stress and fatigue leading to paranoia.

Things started to get stranger. I started to get that feeling when I would lay in bed. I'd pull the shades, close all doors, and I still felt like I was being watched.

One night, I was laying in bed and about to fall asleep when I heard 3 distinct noises. It sounded like someone slamming the front door 3 times- the first from 100 feet away, the second from 50 feet away, and the third in the room. boom. Boom. BOOM!!. I jumped out of bed, grabbed the 45 in my nightstand, and swept through the house. Wound up with a nosebleed.

A few nights later, I woke up in sleep paralysis. Nothing terribly new, but always scary. I'd eventually snap out, realize it was SP, and go back to sleep.

Cont.
>>
>>18073998
The worst night ever was a week before my fiance came home. I no more than lay in bed when I felt the pressure and immobilization of SP strike. I resisted, but it pushed back. I physically felt a presence in the room. Eyes watered, spine shivered, hair stood up on end. Full blown panic ensued. I fought back, jumped up, grabbed the 45. The panic wouldn't go away. Something was in that room- I swear to this day. I felt like I was being attacked mentally- can't describe it. It was as if something was interrupting my thoughts with induced panic. For instance, I wanted out of the room, but I couldn't complete the thought to open the door and get out. I felt like I was being targeted from all angles- every window, every door, every corner of the room.

After what felt like forever, I started yelling:

"I don't know what you are. Get out! Get OUT!!!!!"

It got worse. No joke. That "shiver" feeling you get- it was happening every second. Adrenaline was making me shake.

"GOD HELP ME. GET THIS EVIL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yelled.

Instantly, it all vanished. No joke. I sat on the bed and contemplated what just happened. It took me several hours to work up the courage to lay back down, but I eventually did. I don't recall getting any sleep that night, but I tried.

I did not tell my fiance when she came home. We got married soon after, and she moved in. Things seemed fine for a while.

Then, things started happening again.

We'd find doors open that we knew we closed.
We found dead animals around the yard
We had several bizarre infestations
Pipes burst
Odd noises throughout the night

We were there for almost 4 years. We finally got the fuck out of there this past Spring. The new owners love the place and have had no issues.

We haven't felt a presence in the new house and I hope to God we never do again. It was awful- I couldn't really talk to anyone about it.

Cont.
>>
>>18073998
>>18074010

I left out a very, very important piece of information that connects it all together. This is all 100% truthful.

Back in the old house, when I lived alone, I received a frantic message from an acquaintance back from HS. He reached out to me, for some reason. He saw that I was posting up some interesting stuff on FB, and thought I might be open-minded enough to handle what he discovered.

Something was attacking his family, spiritually. He had pictures taken with different cameras in which an anomaly was present- just a blur or artifact. Nothing like in the movies. He then told me that it started happening when he began researching the correlations between Biblical scripture and alien theory. At this point, I went "uhhh sure... neat, creepy story, but I don't buy it."

He sent me a few things on FB and went offline for a while. I read through what he had sent- mostly Bible verses and pictures along with them. Lots from Revelations. I always found Revelations fascinating.
>This is the night I started feeling watched

A few weeks later, he contacted me again. This time, he told me something struck the side of his house and scared his entire family. His children claimed they saw things in the house/yard. He told me he sensed evil in the form of panic. He then sent me some Youtube videos of others experiencing the same thing.
>This was the night I had the EHS experience with the "Booms"

A few weeks later, he contacted me again and had the holy grail of creepy stories. He explained that he went outside during a panic attack and saw something in the sky. He sent me a pic (I no longer have it- I'll explain why soon). Sure enough, it was some kind of UFO looking thing in the sky in his backyard. It was timestamped by his camera and there was no way he could have photoshopped this.
>This is the night the SP started happening

The last time I ever heard from him was the week before my fiance came home.

Cont.
>>
>>18074030
>>18074010
>>18073998

He contacted me at 10PM one night and sent me around 40-50 pages of "infographics" he had made. He was 100% convinced that aliens are real, and they are demons. His evidence was compelling, but I was still very skeptical. I mean, if someone you haven't seen in years suddenly tells you he had aliens in his backyard and they are actually demons, what would you think? Cool story, bro, right?

He had pictures and a video in with the infographics. The pictures were of the anomalies in the sky. The video was of lights outside his house, his children screaming, and something slamming his door. It was pretty terrifying. Something was aware that he knew of its existence, and it was not happy. Now, I knew about it too.

>This was the night of the worst SP I had ever experienced.

The fact that the presence vanished when I called for God's help really made me think about what my friend had told me.

I never heard from him again. He deleted his FB account and there is no trace of him on the internet that I can find. His phone is no longer in service, and other acquaintances confirm he has pretty much vanished.

I deleted everything he had given me, deleted my FB account, and never want to experience that again.

100% truthful story. I wish I had the proof.
>>
>>18073998
>>18074010
>>18074030
fun read, I don't believe it, but fun
Are the guy form ancient aliens?
>>
I get these vibrations that kind of rattle my bones... ? If that makes sense. It's not a literal rattle but it's a very "deep" feeling. It vibrates so much my eyes start to tear up. I know I'm in a powerful spot when I feel these pulses inside of me. Only one time it got so intense I couldn't continue in the house we were exploring. The deeper we walked in to the house, the stronger the feeling got, to where I thought I could easily pass out if it kept getting worse. I had to turn back.
>>
>>18074047
>>18074030
>>18074010
>>18073998

And of course the story continues... So, I posted this story on /x/ a few times. Mixed reception- some people loved it, some people had lots of questions, some people figured it was shitty creepypasta. But, that's as far as the story went for a while.

5 months ago, my cousin came down to visit and brought along a friend. His friend was very spiritual. Both of them kept talking about dreams, meditation, sleep paralysis, etc. I was quiet about it all. Finally, his friend asked me- "what do you believe in?"

I said "I believe in what we know, but I also believe there is an order of science and existence much beyond our comprehension. I don't think it's our place to know, and I think whatever is out there wants to keep it that way."

Everyone went quiet. His friend says "there's a story behind that, isn't there?" I reluctantly told the story, and how it all went away when I called for God's help.

We had a very interesting day after that.

Back at my house, we went online and searched for EHS (exploding head syndrome) and SP. There were accounts of others having the same or similar experiences while under high levels of stress. Was stress the correlation?

I know what I felt. It was and is real.

Be careful what you dig into, guys.
>>
>>18072968
I'm really good at picking it out. So much so that while overseas while I was in the military we had went to a local bar in durka durka land. It was an approved bar by the command. But even with a few drinks in me, and having a good time off work, I immediately realized a hostile threat as soon as a man entered. I immediately said "Oh, shit" when I saw this guy. My buddies were asking what was up. I just knew. Sure enough, he made his way offer, started saying something aggressive in arabic, and brandished a pistol. We were unarmed but the security there came over and stopped it. My buddies were all like "how did you know?" It's just something I can pick up right away from body language or one look in to someones eyes.
>>
>>18074051
No, I am not from ancient aliens.

It's a true story- all of it. I didn't embellish it either- I figure if someone has insight, I'd rather give them the full truth to get the best info back.

I have nothing to prove, since we're all anonymous on here anyways.
>>
>>18074077
I want in on these experiences. Hook a nigger up with these pics and info
>>
>>18074086

As damaging to my story as this sounds, I explained that I deleted everything.

I can tell you what to look for though... Read Revelations. Specifically Chapter 13. The beasts are the continents, the UN is identified, and John was viewing the Earth from a spacecraft. He was describing what the Earth looked like as the future of man was communicated to him.

Also, look up Lam.

Draw lines between what was studied in the occult and what is in the Bible. The more lines and correlations you draw, the scarier it gets.
>>
>>18074077
>>18074077
I'm more of a true skeptic so this doesn't mean much from me, but poor quality sleep, high stress sounds like panic attacks, certainly sounds more likely to me than a species figuring out interstellar travel just to not introduce themselves and troll some random guy.
>>
>>18074095
Will do brother. Thanks
>>
>>18074010
>bizarre infestations

Explain
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>18069976

Whenever I get a boner.
>>
It's more of a feeling type of thing for me at least
i've been spooked before but before the spooking begun, i felt forces and just the way the room's vibe was shifted let me know, i wasn't alone/
>>
>>18073510
Cumshit you don't say you lived in a haunted house and not post story
>>
>>18073958
This is the best advice possible. No matter your beliefs, you'll set them all aside for heaven once you realize that the fear is real.
>>
Demons are commonly said to bring about the smell of sulfur, AKA, brimstone. As much, demonic presence is also said to carry the smell of rotting flesh; a sickly sweet smell.
>>
>>18069976
When I see a nigger approaching me. Seriously.
>>
The innate ability to FEEL the bad stuff. Sometimes physical attributes come along with it, like smells, sounds, tastes, or even visuals. More of a feeling for me though
>>
"Evil" is just shitty people being shitty. Nothing to sense, other than just seeing the writing on the wall
>>
>>18069976
feel. and sometimes see.
>>
>>18069976
Sudden feelings of wrongness.
>walking the street with friend to the house of another friend
>walk across some guys
>sudden feelings of fear and bad thoughts assault me
>friend tell me that if the thought of being kidnapped crossed my mind
>shocked that he could read my mind i ask him why
>he imagined that those guys were trying to kidnap us
>next day we my mom tell me that somebody was kidnapped close of my friend house
Happened to me once after that but I wasn't so lucky like before. Instincts are scary.
>>
>>18070004
This. My chest always starts burning, I get sweaty, and my head starts to feel hollow/light whenever something bad is going to happen, or is happening. The two times in my life I almost died, I felt this way right before. Also, the only "supernatural" occurrence I have ever witnessed started with that feeling.
>>
>>18069976
do any of you ever get really angry after they sense it?
>>
>>18074531
You actually did get kidnapped on an occasion?
>>
>>18069976
If it wears a yarmulkeh it's evil. D-uh.
>>
>>18075786
Never trust a guy in a tunic.
>>
Observed details and phenomena combined with good old 'gut feeling' that manifests itself in most people.

Just being aware in general is sort of key.
>>
You bite it.
>>
I feel dread around where I'm at. Just anxiety basically.
>>
When I've felt evil, my fingers curl up, and it feels like nails down a chalk board. I feel my spine tingle, and i can feel a wave of what's probably dread wash over me. I also, as humiliating as it may be, feel as though I've pissed myself a little, although there's no piss to be found.
>>
If I smoke weed, demonic beings become visible/audible.

Even when I don't smoke, I catch them watching me. Often in the evening/night, they will walk past a light source and I will see them in the corner of my eye. They are human in shape/size. They don't have distinguishable faces, like they can't have an identity.

I am Catholic and know that many think that this is crazy stuff. I guess, I just know they are real and they want me to do bad things, like give up my faith and turn to my vices.
>>
I only sense evil in people. The way they look, how they carry themselves or how they act. Usually they try to cover it up with subtle and less subtle charm offensives. Since I have to focus very hard on their eyes or bodylanguage I sometimes feel they know I'm on to them, and depending on "how evil they are" (a manipulative pedophile is no danger to me, on the contrary to someone I feel could be a serial killer) I get a scare. Sometimes my eyes start to water a little or a brick sinks into my stomach.

To me it's more people knowledge than anything paranormal though, even though my mom used to say that even as a child, I could easily pick out people who didn't like me, or didn't like children in general. Through the years my intuition has proven me right 90% of the time (to detail), and I've never been entirely wrong.
>>
I have never sensed an unseen evil, but if I get the impression that a person around me has less than Noble intentions, or is prone to trouble or violence, I get very protective of everything and everyone around them.
>>
I get the shits whenever I'm in vicinity of malevolent beings.

I guess it's okay? Though having the shits permanently is kind of off-putting.
>>
>>18072968
Still looking for an answer to this.
>>
>>18076272

(Cont.) the downside is that I also sooner or later find out if people have "evil tendencies" or what I call a mean streak. This can differ from people being (secretively) cruel to people or animals in certain circumstances, or people showing occasional signs of typical psychopathic or highly anti-empathic and sadistic behavior. I know they aren't wholly evil but I can't entirely trust them anymore, or let them out of my sight during certain situations. This is specifically painful when it comes to (close) friends or relatives.
>>
I just feel uncomfortable, paranoid and fear try to get the best of me. I usually try to get up and leave.
>>
>>18075785
No, I was assaulted. Got the same feeling a minute before it happened.
>>
>>18070039
That's how blood smells, it's like sensing someone/thing bleeding. I can't see a way how you linked that to evil.
>>
>>18078664
>thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
>>18076272
>>18076317
I'd LOVE to meet you sometime.
>>
>>18072968
You just feel extremely vulnerable for no fucking logical reason around people like that. They're nice, shake your hand, whatever but something about them makes you want to have an exit strategy.

My aunt had a bf that was nice, but weird. I always felt uncomfortable and shakey around the fucker for no reason, was even beating myself up over it for a while. My dad ended up looking him up on a criminal database (it's his hobby) and come to find out he was accused of sexual assault on a minor and was convicted for grave robbing. Wouldn't say he's EVIL but damn, you gotta be fucked up in some way to be put away for prying open graves. He also liked to beat my aunt, had multiple children in foster care, etc- just a general piece of shit human and my gut told me the first time I met him.

so it's

>feel weird around person even though my eyes tell me they're not doing anything extra threatening

don't ignore that feel, /x/
>>
>>18069976
They like things you don't like.
>>
>>18070003
Super gay bro
>>
>>18081251
That's pretty gay.

I think the smell of death is nice, if it's only like a few days old. It smells super sweet.
>>
>>18069976
there's no evil, there's only stupidity.
however what is perceived as "evil" is generally a set of chemicals released in relation to malicious intent. we're animals and we release things and receive things without being entirely aware of what. so trust your senses but don't account it to some higher entity because that's incredibly stupid and will fuck you over when it counts.
>>18070003
>i'm not scared of anything
said every pussy ever.
>>
Evil does not exist.

"Evil" is an adjective, not a nown. How do you sense benevolence?

If you mean "evil" as in "evil spirits", than the responses on this thread make more sense. However, not all "evil" spirits are cold. That is merely a sterotype.

For example, to most people, "evil" is synonymous with "demon". Yes, some demons, especially those associated with water, are very cold. Sometimes I find myself getting chills, like some one has just dumped a bucket of water on me, and that is my perception of the presence of that demon.

However, I also once auto-wrote for a demon that I always assumed to be archangel Michael, who had a very hot, burning energy, remenicent of being shocked by an electric fence.

Just remember the rules for dealing with demons (idk if they are posted on this form, but it's generally the same ideas as when dealing with dangerous animals in the wild) and remember never to trust them absolutely. They are on a high level of being than you are, and possess the ability to control your perception of your environment.
>>
>>18069976
What is evil?
>>
evil can be defined as deceit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-03-57-58-1.png (197KB, 1029x1235px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-03-57-58-1.png
197KB, 1029x1235px
>>18081344
Bullshit
>>
One time I was walking back late from the pub and I got a real horrible feeling in my stomach (like when you burn your balls in the bath) and a tingle in neck and spine, then 30 seconds later, some drunk drivers deliberately tried to run me over, so I ran across road and they drove on the pavement for me, missed them drove off.

Was a weird feeling man.
>>
>>18081339
you started off well then descended into a boatload of fucking shit.
demons are basically shitty thoughts that people refuse to accept they have and with an inability to project it onto another human being they project it onto something that doesn't exist.
you don't deal with shitty thoughts, you recognize that shitty thoughts are entirely a product of your circumstance paired with the environment. environment dictates what thoughts are shitty and circumstance dictates what types of shitty thoughts you have, generally the better you have it the less shitty thoughts you have though traumatic childhoods tend to fuck people up regardless of circumstance.
>>
>>18081345
it goes hand in hand. just because it's not spelled out for you doesn't mean it's not so.
>>
>>18069976
>Smells like rust.
>Sounds are stifled.
>Air becomes dry.
>Feeling of being pushed and pulled around.
>Visual space distortion and disorientation.
>Body feels heavy and sluggish.

..to varying degree and combinations
>>
>>18081210
Not trying to derail over my twat but women are always taught not to ignore this sort of intuition. Its a lot more important when you have less physical ability to defend yourself to be in-tune to the evil radiating off a seemingly nice person.

I still don't know how much the meme of women's powers are innate or because we aren't taught to repress it over "logic" like men are.

>inb4 "why do women date assholes"
Assholishness is not the same thing as "I have 3 women in my freezer and they all have your exact hair-color"
>>
>>18069976
>Be young teen
>Visiting grandparents house
>Nan was bedridden but doing alright
>Pops was well and we'd sit in the dining room talking with my mum and sister
>Would occasionally go down into the garage to play on the computer
>Never stayed down there long because it smelled vile like a sour deathly smell
>Weeks later Nan passed away
>Mum mentions she smelled death in that house before Nan passed
>I wonder if that's what I smelled too
>>
i find that i get really shakey, usually starting inside my body but if i ignore it the shakes turn into full body waves. i get a terrible sensation in my gut and solar plexus. if you've ever astral projected it's a similar sensation, as if my spirit self or whatever is trying to evacuate the situations.

not the scariest story but kind of weird - i was hanging out with friends and some new people, just drinking and smoking and looking at the stars (friend had a great view of forest and interstate). i started to get the shakes but i ignored them, i hadn't really made the connection at that point.

anyways this weird wiccan girl is there talking about how her grandfather was an alcoholic piece of shit but he recently died and she got this tattoo on her leg representing him despite apparently hating him. anyways at some point she opened a beer and didn't like it, so i said i would drink it.

as i held the beer and sipped i started to feel weird and shakey again. didn't want to freak out so i just tried to focus on the sky and stars and not kill the vibe. i had the oddest sensation that something was pressing on my body, specifically my arm. i was holding the beer and one finger started tapping the bottle, slow and deliberate at first but then furiously. it was 100% not me moving my hand. i can't explain how weird this felt, it was like my hand was possessed. i couldn't stop the fingers tapping the beer. at this point i felt more than heard someone laughing in my head. i think i drank the rest just to get it over with and after the girl left and things felt calmer

the tldr is that some girl's alcoholic granddad ghost possessed my hand through a beer, probably so that he could drink it through me

incidentally my friend at whose home i was at, tended to attract odd experiences. he started posting all this wake up sheeple stuff on Facebook and then disappeared off the face of the earth. if you're out there, Steve, i miss you and i still have your stargate DVDs
>>
>>inb4 "why do women date assholes"
>Assholishness is not the same thing as "I have 3 women in my freezer and they all have your exact hair-color"

There's a huge difference between a sociopath and a fuckboy. A fuckboy with break your heart. A sociopath will make your dreams come to, ride to you shirtless upon the mount of a white house, rose in his mouth...

And, no, I don't keep women of that complexion in my freezer! I prefer to eat them while they're still alive. ;-)
Dating a sociopath isn't actually that bad, as long as you know what their triggers are, ect. I've dated people who kill people, and people who kill people are some of my best friends. We find commonality within the evil of each other.
(No, I don't kill things, but that doesn't make me any less disturbed. I have the same social flaws as they do, just am much better at controlling myself/have had the luck of never being forced into situations where I needed ro be cruel to survive.)

Takes one to know one, I guess.
>>
>>18078664
You stupid fuck
>>
>>18081649
It comes in handy for us more for sure, you feel even a slight rape-y vibe you should gtfo.

But I think it's a bit of both, we choose whether or not to listen to our intuition and also if we keep it going as we grow up. I'm not the brightest bulb so I rely on my intuition 80% of the time.

I know guys that have great gut instinct and aren't particularly feminine either, not even the gay one. My bf has scary intuition- he knows when a situation is gonna go to shit, gets his guard up around certain people and knows every single time whenever I do something out of the ordinary or think about someone else a little too much. It's pretty cool. Must be a left over from when we were squatting in the wilderness.

Everyone should exercise their intuition, it's our friend. Helps us avoid edgelords like >>18081698 who probably have very keen intuition.
>>
>>18081951
>I'm not the brightest bulb so I rely on my intuition 80% of the time.

That seems to make sense. A lot of times "dim" people are damn sight more practical with these things than supposedly smart people. I have a decent IQ but I definitely try my best to use a 50/50 mix of wit and intuition in life.
>>
>>18069976
>>>18081649
>I'm not the brightest bulb so

you're obviously brilliant. Stop being so hard on yourself.

>I rely on my intuition 80% of the time.

Eh, I'd be careful, throwing around numbers like that. You should follow your intuition in situations where you can afford to be wrong. Following your intuition when you don't have logic to back it up can lead you to some nasty places.

>My bf has scary intuition- he knows when a situation is gonna go to shit, gets his guard up around certain people and knows every single time whenever I do something out of the ordinary or think about someone else a little too much. It's pretty cool.

ur bf is a cuck and probably cheats on you

>Must be a left over from when we were squatting in the wilderness.

Shut up with your god damn illuminati bullshit.

>Everyone should exercise their intuition, it's our friend. Helps us avoid edgelords like >>18081698 who probably have very keen intuition.

That's the hard part about being openly evil. You see, I'm still learning, and I feel like I need to warn people, because I wish that they could protect themselves from me. Sometimes, I hurt people. I don't try to, but I used to think that if I told this girl that I'm in love with that I'm evil, than she could do a protection spell or something and I would never be able to break her heart, even if we broke up. Because the glass would have already been broken, y'know?

But I'm a sex addict, too. In recovery. And, yes, that is a euphemism for being a rapist. In my defence, I never forcibly raped somone, only through coercion via drugs, my victims were all men, and no one told on me. The only reason why other people found out was because I felt really bad, and was compelled to confess upon my sins.
>>
So, yeah. Someone wrecked the shit out of my car, there are all kinds of places where I am no longer welcome, and there's a nonbinary person that I write poetry with who is too afraid of me to hang out with me outside of things directly involving art.

Am I dangerious? Maybe.
I wouldn't trust myself while I'm black-out drunk and around someone that I'm tempted to victimize, but the last time I did get black-out drunk with an ex-boyfriend , I didn't try to coerce him into sex. I just puked in the toilet and had a hangover the next day. It made him really happy that I drank with him on his 21st, acually.

I just... want to feel safe. Not for myself, but for others. I've been in recovery for about 4 years now, and only had a relapse once. (That is, in terms of rape. I've definitely had unhealthy sex in the last four years, but it was all concentual.)

Another reason why I told people, is because I feel like sex addiction is so normalized by toxic masculinity. All kinds of young men are coercive rapists and have no idea that what they are doing is wrong.
If I'm socially ostracized for something that could save a girl from being raped while inebriated, well, it's already too late.

The part that pisses me off is that because I'm so much more aware of this kind of thing now, I'm actually way less of a rapist than the average male. But because I'm willing to talk about it, my reputation is ruined.
>>
>>18069976
visit my ex wife?
>>
>>18082078
kek
>>
File: 1439061742311.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1439061742311.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>18081357
Get a load of this psychoanalyst.
>>
>>18081987
>I definitely try my best to use a 50/50 mix of wit and intuition in life.

I try to do that too but come up short way too often then end up kick myself for not listening to my intuition

>>18082056
>you're obviously brilliant. Stop being so hard on yourself

S-stop it, anon that's embarrassing

>Following your intuition when you don't have logic to back it up can lead you to some nasty places

I haven't experienced that but I'll keep it in mind

>ur bf is a cuck and probably cheats on you

I am very trusting to a fault but don't really think so, maybe a few times in the past? I hope not. I have never cucked him though.

>Shut up with your god damn illuminati bullshit.

? I am no shill, it was just a thought

>Sometimes, I hurt people

Have you tried not hurting people? You don't have to warn others that you'll be a hurtful person to them if you just try to have empathy once in a while. Not to be melodramatic but there's no protection against heartbreak, that shit is part of life. We all hurt and get hurt but we can like choose to not be needlessly cruel or manipulative.

I would suggest to stop getting guys messed up to have your way with them, if you wanna fuck someone try it the old fashioned way so you don't feel bad about it afterwards. That shit ain't cool. You're not totally evil anon, just kind of a dick and edgy as fuck. You'll be okay.
>>
>>18082056
>cuck
>doing the cheating

Turn in your shitposting license
>>
>>18070341
Seems like a pretty good general policy, honestly.
>>
>>Sometimes, I hurt people
>
>Have you tried not hurting people? You don't have to warn others that you'll be a hurtful person to them if you just try to have empathy once in a while. Not to be melodramatic but there's no protection against heartbreak, that shit is part of life. We all hurt and get hurt but we can like choose to not be needlessly cruel or manipulative.

I don't "try" not to hurt people. I do everything that is humanly possible to prevent the harm of others. I guess that some people like heartbreak, though...

I just... I just wish that I never hurt anyone, y'know? I wish that I could be like, some damn magical pony that only ever made people happy.

>I would suggest to stop getting guys messed up to have your way with them, if you wanna fuck someone try it the old fashioned way so you don't feel bad about it afterwards. That shit ain't cool. You're not totally evil anon, just kind of a dick and edgy as fuck.

I stopped years ago. That's the point. But I still feel bad about it.
Also, it's not like I'm edgy on purpose. It's just that the rest of the world is kinda lame compared to me lmfao

>You'll be okay.

Thanks. I needed that.
>>
>>18082210
It has worked for me for nearly 24 years mang.

If you walk into a room and smell, blood, poop, or sewer smell and there is no immediate explanation, you may be in a bad place.

I get the sewer smell from Hospitals near where lots of patients die. Dunno why. And it happens in pretty much every one I go into (and I go into several for work.)

Also, oddly but not surprisingly, every McDonalds smells like blood to me.
>>
I sense it by smelling the foul smell of niggers. Fuck I hate those damn niggers
>>
>>18081210
I'm almost a paranoid schizo, so that feeling, and always having an out is a given to me. I'm also trained in krav maga and am fit. And I'm always smoking when outside, because using a lit cig to the face is a good opener for when there's sudden violence.
>>
>>18082404
>I just.. I just
typing that shit out is so fucking gay. Quit trying to be cool and edgy faggot
>>
>>18082626

*still bleeding out the ass from gay sex that I had the other night*

*still more attractive to women than you are*
>>
>>18082664
Do...do you want a medal? Bleeding from your ass for more than 12 hours due to sexual activity is more often than you'd like to know, due to internal injuries to your pooper.
>>
>>18082673
>internal injuries to your pooper

As in, actually serious injuries that will make actual pooping dangerous later on. Have fun!
>>
File: 5193768-5345948947-peter.jpg (76KB, 775x1031px) Image search: [Google]
5193768-5345948947-peter.jpg
76KB, 775x1031px
>>18082673

I'd rather be paid in illicit drugs, thank you.

You obviously don't know what a good, firm anal pounding feels like.
>>
>>18082688
You'd be right! I don't know! And I'd be glad to not ever know!

That doesn't change the fact that a bleeding anus is you know, not a good thing.
>>
>>18069976
I feel a cold in my chest and like there is a void or depression within me. Just a sinking feeling. It's not mental, I feel it in my body.
Idk if it's just fear, but damn. When I feel it, time to GTFO.
>>
>>18070003
>I'm not scared of anything.
Sounds like you are pissed scared of "the smell of death" faggot
>>
>>18069976
>sense evil
To my experience a surging feel of anxiety, or even dread is just your subconscious trying to slap you awake and pay attention to something that is wrong and you havent noticed because you are otherwise occupied
Examples, none of them paranormal though

>be late teens on a small concert of DIY bands with grill
>relatively back but still in crowd, flirting and shiet
>sudden surge of anxiety
>try to ignore it still bothers me
>make up some excuse that "we dont have a good view of the stage here lets move" because didnt want to look like a pussy
>walk away, take a look at the place we were standing from a distance
>obviously something wrong now, tensed up group of people semi-surrounding another group that hasnt noticed them
>chimpout ensues between to groups, many bystanders get caught up in the collateral damage
>>
>>18085385
>be sitting on pc, window oversees rather busy road
>winter so windows closed, no sound comes in
>chugging tea, start feeling something is off
>whatnow.jpg
>observe surroundings all ok
>look out of window busy road is empty
>open window, burning smell
>paint store directly opposite of gas station half a block away is on fire
>hahah its run'o'clock

Anyway point is never ignore the feeling, even if you cant make out what is going wrong, just haul ass
>>
I usually see it, based on the persons posture or face. Also very important are animals, and how they react to certain people, objects or natural phenomena
>>
>>18069976
The hairs on your neck. Sudden depression or the feeling that nothing matters anymore.
>>
>>18082423
Blood isn't a bad smell at all though.

Honestly thought it always smelled kinda great.
>>
>>18086215
That's just actual depression.
>>
>>18086245
No, I said sudden.

If you feel good and suddenly feel depressed. There is probably an ominous entity lurking around you.
>>
>>18086253
Happens to me on a fairly frequent basis, and the depression feel is coupled with a super strong anxious feeling, it's not regular but I still feel safe attributing it to depressing.

If not, I'm around evil like once every week or so.
>>
>>18069976
Coruption.
oxygen stop moving smothly
You stop feling cold on your skin and there is no warm either.
tips of my fingers react like shock near radius of nasty presence.
My whole back fells good when i feel really good presence of person.
>>
>>18086259
This happens to me too and from my observations and what I've asked people without explaining the matter, a lot of people experience it, but never stand still at the possibility of something paranormal. That's why it never bothers them.

The next time it happens, ask yourself the following questions.

1. Why was I content before?
2. Why did I get depressed all of a sudden?

If you cannot answer these two questions the next time it happens, you will know for sure that you are dealing with an unknown entity that is up to no good.
>>
Unable to breath. The air gets thick, and flashes of gore or the entity flash in my mind as I look in their direction. Or I was see them if it's dark enough.

I've got quite a large book of experiences with 'evil' and different entities alike.
>>
>>18086276
I might as well, not like anything bad can happen from questioning it.

Just never thought it was worth doing so before I guess.
>>
>>18074065
I am stressed for about of 10 years or more, with bad sleep and nothing happened.
I instantly transform panic and fear into fury/ira, and i feel like i lost the sense of fear after some traumatic life experiences.

Probably something is protecting me anyways.
>>
The only time in my life that I sensed evil was when I was learning how to drive with my old man, we stopped outside a Carl's Jr. to grab a bite and ran into a guy begging for money outside, but when we told him we didn't have any spare change, the fucking way he looked at us made me feel really uneasy

And before someone goes all like "fucking 'murrican white guys don't help a guy but you can buy burgers", I'm from Mexico, and a classic hamburger's cheap as fuck in my special bullet & drug hell
>>
File: 1432934957931.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1432934957931.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>18069976
It always starts when i "lower my guard" as in i decide it's time to take a nap or something. I can be sit in an empty room in silence and nothing happens, but as soon as i start to relax, (like take a nap or just thinking my own things) i hear noises. Sometimes they are something like footsteps or that caracteristic wood creeking when someone is walking on it, sometimes random phrases inside my head in other people voices, but the most caracteristic thing is thati feel observed, like theres something right to me eyeing me directly and if the lights are dim sometimes it seema i can take a peek at the siluette. I've been feeling this since i was like 10, and letme tell you its pretty fucking scary sometimes
>>
File: 1447401241521.jpg (98KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
1447401241521.jpg
98KB, 500x697px
It tastes like fear, only sour.
It smells like rotting vegetation and sulphur
It feels like something is crawling on/in your skin, somehow prickly and sticky and unmistakeably uncomfortable
It looks like wrongness, it angers the honourable, and infuriates the just.
It sounds like distortion, sickly sweet promises and the lure of your hearts desire.
>>
>>18086240
I don't think it's a bad smell either. But smelling a little of it, and smelling a lot of it make you feel completely different. To me, McD's smells overwhelmingly like blood.

Like, really bad car accident levels of blood.
>>
>>18088016
that's...

that's actually pretty scary.
I might use that.
>>
>>18069976
Presence I'm honestly not sure but with people that got this sort of "off" vibe to them I can feel my body language become more aggressive before I enven get what's going on. That's usually a good time to fuck off.
>>
>>18086194
I hate that, stupid fucking dogs always go apeshit around me unless they're really well trained and that used to freak the fuck out of my in-laws.
>>
>>18088092
Hey, look. An empath.
>>
>>18088925
ur a bad cookie
>>
>>18088925
We don't deserve dogs
>>
>>18069976
Off vibrations, sharp metal taste, chill, I feel my body tense up and get ready for action
>>
>>18069976
you could probably stare pure evil straigth in the eyes and not even know it, real evil hides pretty well
>>
>>18074058
That's a demon. And you have abilities.
>>
>>18070332
You're retarded. There's a huge difference between smelling death like road kill and smelling death like something the fuck is up. If it made him on edge, that means his instincts were taking over. Thats not just simply smelling death, that's sensing death and feeling impending doom. Something was watching him, or a predator was very close. His mind went primal for a second. Thats telling a lot.
>>
>>18073958
>Pray to Jesus

XD

Sorry, no.
>>
>>18075944
You probably aren't smoking weed lol. I don't think weed does that, knowing that I toke everyday.
>>
>>18074058
I get the exact same feelings where it sort of feels like your bones are swelling or throbbing and your eyes get watery. I still don't know why.
>>
I can kinda smell darkness. I think its some kind of low level telepathy. Or possibly just synestasia. Either way, I leave shit alone if it smells off. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>18069976
I can know when there are spirits roaming around houses and places. Usually it starts with cold air, a cold that chills you to the very bone. Slight pressure that feels uncomfortable to the skin and touch, as if they were trying to speak or tell something they can't.
If they don't mean bad I feel at ease, but if they are mad or hateful I can feel it too. Negative emotions overcome your mind and it's really difficult to differentiate these with yours (anger,fear,greed, mad thoughts, unsettling memories) so you must be able to control what energies they throw at you. You feel fear, cold bones, you shiver, you panic.
At least I know I do.

If I have sleep paralysis I can't breathe at all. I can only close my eyes. I also panic at the things I usually see when in this state. I can't breathe at all and the worst of it all is that I can't scream.
I can hear the giant effort of a scream with my lungs aching transform into a strangled choke of air. It feels scary because it 's useless.
My grandmother used to tell me that to break the trance of SP I should try to move one of my toes. I do. Most of the time It works. Feeling how little by little you start to lose control of yourbody and how even when you try to scream for help it won't answer does things to me.
I fear days like these.

And then, when people are evil I can see it in their eyes. I can sometimes just know what they are thinking just with the way they move. Sometimes they come with a feeling that screams danger at you and you can't help but to try to be extremely keen to their every action as if they were water about to boil.
I believe I am a good spotting lies, people write their feelings in their faces and in their hands.

So OP, this is the way of sensing evil.

If you want to feel, go to a historic place where a lot of people died. One that hasn't been touched since. You will realize it then, because it is easier to feel spirits when they are gathered and still lost.
>>
>>18072968
thats because evil is just a perspective you can burn the world while believing youre doing only good
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.