[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is probably going to sound insane. This is probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (144KB, 671x965px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 671x965px
I know this is probably going to sound insane. This is probably a result of too much time spent researching the occult and ancient religions.

By have you ever seen something that convinced you that there was such a thing as a god? That the earth shaking wasn't the result of tectonic plates, but the wrath of a being so far beyond your comprehension, you feel like an insect. That fire and ash raining from the sky was a form of divine cleansing and not lava?

Something like this happened to me recently. I saw a picture quite a long time ago, very similar to the picture I've posted. It was a girl in an ornate, alien headdress, entire body concealed by a nearly translucent veil. She was apparently naked beneath, and she sat on a palanquin/throne of an inexplicable construction. It looked almost of Thai or Vietnamese origin, but didn't fit anything I had seen. The light around her was suffused in this golden glow, as though the sun were setting somewhere behind her. And distantly, all around her were the figures of kneeling people.

Of course, since this was more than ten years ago, you may say I was misremembering it, or attributing more importance to it than there really was. I wouldn't be able to confirm or deny this- the painting had been at a local museum, which has closed and the fate of the work "La Deesse" is unknown to me. Actually, when I saw it for the first time, I'd almost felt a feeling of revulsion- it had been beautiful, but there was something strangely frightening. It was as if the girl in the portrait could see me, could sense me even past her closed eyes and knew everything about me down to my last molecule. My every secret.

The feeling persisted and only got stronger as I grew older. I've never seen the painting past the first time I witnessed it, but since then, I've been looking for her. This is probably the main reason I pursued occult and religion in my college studies. It was only a few weeks ago that I finally found her.
>>
>>18069489
Please take your pills, your family is worried about you.
>>
>>18069489
Name...of..her?
>>
File: 1467719211936.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467719211936.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
so you saw a naked girl and got horny, cool
>>
>>18069504
kek
>>
I had studied Asian cults and then the Russian mysteries. I only ever found hints, and though I've been compiling my research, nothing had ever come close.

Until I met her. She was apparently a sort of distant relative to me, and she had been passed through channels of relatives until she'd been basically deposited on me. When I saw her for the first time, I felt my throat close up and my entire body go numb and light. From the wheat-colored hair, to the translucent skin, to the strange, beautiful little face, she was exactly the girl I had seen in the painting. It had been like a physical blow, seeing the subject of a work of art half remembered from my youth. But she was so exact, down to the tiniest detail of a mole above her right eye. The sight of her drifting down a campus footpath nearly gave me a heart attack. And that was when her eyes had latched onto me, and she had approached me.

Ananda had a very strange life. She speaks very little, and all of this had been gleaned from other relatives. She spent most of her childhood in tiny, distant Asian countries. The family only grew worried when her parents stopped communicating and fell off the radar. It became known that they had been slaughtered on a hiking exposition, and Ananda had been taken.
>>
>>18069512
intrigued...please continue
>>
Then, somehow, word had gotten around to the US embassy in South Korea- a young western girl had shown up, had somehow wandered past the dmz, and had made it into Seoul through a series of favors. She was quickly taken into custody, and it was then ascertained that the girl was none other than Ananda, the girl who had gone missing four years earlier.

Ananda didn't speak, and didn't respond to her name. Though they tried a variety of ways of getting her to open up, the child psychologists were at a loss and deemed her trauma too heavy for communication. It was only when one of the hospital orderlies, who called her "princess" in Korean, did she respond, looking at him expectantly.

After figuring this would be a good way to start, the main psychologist who worked with her grew increasingly discouraged. She spoke in what seemed like a jumble of Asiatic languages, and none of what she did say was comprehensible beyond that. After a while, it was determined she was trying to convey that they were not addressing her properly, and, furthermore, had not brought the required offerings.
>>
>>18069489
Astarte Queen of Heaven worship...
>>
She seemed to be lenient of this ignorance to start with, but her patience quickly grew short. And this is when the Bad things started to happen. She went from being a delicate girl with fragile health to a demon child- doctors and nurses refused to treat her. People arrested, when she grew enraged, that the room seemed to darken, and all that was left of her were her eyes, reflecting red in the darkness. They said it felt like invisible hands grabbed at ankles, faces, even throats. Her voice would become gravelly, as though she were "cursing" them.

The psychologists, being adaptable sorts of beings, began bringing little gifts or "offerings" when they came to visit her. Puddings, candies, little plush toys and the like. She never implied whether or not these were proper, but she would accept them and wait, as stately and commanding as a queen holding court, for them to get on with whatever they wanted to get on with.
>>
>>18069489
when i was a teenager i was outside late one night smoking a cigarette. the house across the street had the transformer blow a few times but usually was vacant. it was small and didnt have a/c. i was looking at it when i saw pops of light around the ground

i like science but i cant come up with a proper explanation for it. the light was bright and restrained to small orbs. it didnt bleed like normal light does when emitted from a candle or flash light in the dark. they only faintly emitted any light that illuminated the surroundings. not proportionate to the intensity

it wasnt fire works. if i was looking at the sky i would say i got a dosage of solar radiation that might have been kicked out into space from a solar flare or something. astronauts had claimed they had seen pops of light as they tried to sleep
>>
As it turned out, they didn't get much more from her at the time, and it would have been impossible to keep her at the hospital indeterminately. A brother of Ananda's father (a cousin of my father) was anxiously inquiring after the child, hoping to take her in since he had been appointed guardianship of her in event of her parents' deaths. So it is that, to this day, Ananda is closely monitored by psychiatrists and other health professionals. But I'll get to that.

Ananda was transferred to her uncle when she was nearly fourteen years old. She still didn't speak a word of English and wouldn't speak at all unless the proper protocols were first involved. As I mentioned, continual thwarting of these lead to disasterous results. To this day, Roger and Linda still address her as Lady Ananda.

Ananda made it clear that trying to integrate her into the modern world amongst her peers was a stupid and dangerous thing to do. When she was put into a uniform and sent to a private school, Ananda at first seemed confused, and then practically murderous. The school (being of a religious nature) quickly expelled her for injuring staff and students. Privately, however, her uncle was gently but seriously suggested that the girl should undergo a blessing or exorcism. Her uncle dismissed this as Jesuit shenaniganry and hired private instructors. It quickly became clear, however, that Ananda simply wouldn't conform to the world she had been brought to. Though, by sixteen, able to speak English, she was unwilling to, and persistently asked to be returned to her homeland. What country this was, she could not say, but wanted to be "at home, with her people".

Ananda suddenly took an unexpected turn at eighteen. She dove voraciously into her studies and earned her high school diploma. Shortly thereafter, she disappeared once again. It had stunned her aunt and uncle, as she had become more socia, more interactive. They had even thrown a small celebration for her, the night before.
>>
File: tmp_30813-2001001322990.gif (1MB, 338x200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30813-2001001322990.gif
1MB, 338x200px
>>18069631
Great story....more?
>>
Despite being of a majority age, Ananda still wasn't deemed mentally capable of taking care of herself, and was considered a danger to herself and others. Despite this, it still took three years to track her down to a remote area between the borders of Russia and China- the incidence of what happened while she was away then are still unknown to me.

Anyway, Ananda took another two years to "debrief" what happened to her there. At age 23, she was allowed to start taking classes at a local college. When it was clear she no longer posed a flight risk, I was asked if I could house her while she attended the university I work at.

And that's how we get to today, with a 29 year old, strange, taciturn, and unspeakably compelling Ananda.
>>
>>18069489
>By have you ever seen something that convinced you that there was such a thing as a god? That the earth shaking wasn't the result of tectonic plates, but the wrath of a being so far beyond your comprehension, you feel like an insect. That fire and ash raining from the sky was a form of divine cleansing and not lava?
I know what you're implying. There are many things science has explained in the past, but revised it and made a different explanation for the same thing. Do we really know anything at all? Or are we just making up explanations and go with them as long as it works out somehow? watch this video and then you know what i mean: https://youtu.be/cgOFQcNZiFk
>>
>>18069504
Still a better love story then twilight
>>
God was pushed on me.
I tried to understand it.
Found out god was made up by people.
>>
>>18069906
You haven't traveled down the rabbit hole. I bet you didn't even read St. Anselm of Canterbury or Descartes
>>
>>18069489
That's a beautiful doll. Where I can buy one? For non-lewd purposes
>>
Heh. Well im a god technically. If someone pisses me off lights flicker, electronics go nuts, and they start to feel ill. I too refuse to conform to this world. I can do all kinds of tricks. Now that i think about it i too demand tribute.

The funny part is its other people that call me a god, not me. It doesnt take much though just pull off a few impossible things.
>>
>>18070040
When did it start?
>>
File: du.jpg (8KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
du.jpg
8KB, 296x296px
>>18070040
>>
>>18069939
Trust me I know all the arguments and reasons. None of which are more sound than my left nut being the creator of the universe.
>>
>>18070167
Whatever automaton
>>
>>18069690
How was she finally tracked down? What's she up to now? op pls
>>
The thing with ananda isn't that she dislikes people, or even that she's shy. For most of her sentient life, from what I understand, she's been treated as a living God. It isn't as though she can't take care of herself, either. But when people make the mistake of treating her like any ordinary girl, they almost instantly regret it.

When she found me on campus for the first time, she had escaped her handler, who had stopped at my department to ask after me, and she had somehow slipped him. When I saw her, and felt that visceral reaction I would come to associate with her, she seemed to notice but not care. She simply walked up to me, took my hand and, looking directly into my eyes, asked me to take her home. Mind you, she shouldn't have known who I was- I don't think anyone has a recent picture of me, either. Of course, I knew who she was, what she looked like, and more about her than I probably should have. And I knew that she should have been with someone- so after finding her handler and sorting it all out, he agreed to have her ride in my car while he followed in his.

Getting her set up was another debacle entirely. Her handler would be dropping by daily, and her psychologist would be by weekly. She had a battery of pills, to be kept under lock and key, that her handler would administer. Most of the time, she would be on a sedative that would make her easier to communicate with. Aside for this, she had quite a few rules that had to be strictly obeyed, or i would suffer her wrath.
>>
>>18070040
Me too anon, but I am not God. I have also learned this does not come from me, and that those who seek fame and money will become deluded and stricken from their greed. I think those of us who are awake know this world is harnessed to material death. We do not conform because we know the truth as it is written on our hearts and minds. The impossible is possible for God working through us if we allow it to happen.
>>
>>18070183
Keep it coming
>>
For one thing, it was essential she had access to a place with running water. Since I had a rather large bathtub, I figured that would work fine. In most cases, I was to leave her to her own devices, as long as they didn't endanger my health or hers.

I didn't realize how objectionable her actions would become, however. She would often climb into bed with me in the early hours of the morning, whether or not my girlfriend was there at the time. You can imagine how my girlfriend handled it.

Ananda also had a habit of only eating certain foods that were specially prepared. Watching the ritual that surrounded it was correspondingly odd. She would sit at the coffee table, positioned with her hands on her lap on the couch. Brad, her handler, would sit on the floor opposite her, and present a platter with her food on it. Generally, it would be one thing at a time. I learned not to be there when she was presented with her meals, due to their disturbing nature. She enjoyed eating what seemed to be some sort of red, raw meat. Fish eggs, and amaranth were also common, but never found together.

And when she had only been living there a few months, it was requested a few people be allowed to move in with her.
>>
>>18070214
I would like to speak out now. The person writing this story is my cousin, and he has used my pictures on here. Please note that most of this is fabrication- my cousin suffers from a mental illness that causes him to... I guess exaggerate for lack of a better word. He's written multiple stories about me on here, using pictures of me to illustrate them. I haven't expressed any permission for him to write about me. It is true I've had a rough upbringing, but none of this has been completely true.
>>
>>18070235
You're Ananda? Or op?
>>
This thread is so shit, that I am going to read the OP in my SKELETOR voice.

Enjoy.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jve0nhEw5i
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 464x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 464x434px
>>18070235
????
>>
>>18070235
What pictures, anon?
>>
>>18070255
Noice. Will download it for the archive.
>>
Hello everyone, I'm back, I had some family stuff to attend to. As you may have guessed, the person claiming to be Ananda wasn't Ananda. Ananda doesn't like using computers. I do have a sneaking suspicion who it is, though, and I'll try to deal with him soon.

Anyway, I think last time I left off with some people moving in with Ananda? I did refuse that- after meeting them, they really piqued my sense of disturbance. There were a couple of young guys, and a slightly older girl who all claimed to be friends of Ananda's from Korea. Ananda herself is disruptive enough to my life, but having three extra young people around, no matter how well behaved, was the last straw. They got accommodations in town and visited frequently.

Maybe it's needless to say that their relationship truly showed me how strange everything around ananda could turn. I came home one evening to find the ceilings of my home had been strewn in lines of prayer papers. The living area had been cleaned out so there was just a large, open space for a single chair, on which ananda was sitting. The three youths were sitting on their knees around her, silently, heads bowed. The smell of incense made my eyes water.
>>
>>18070255

>"Skeletor"
>>
>>18070235
u know the rules
>>
>>18069489
i've felt the aura of a god.
have you all ever heard the choir of the angels?
i have, and i will gladly trade all my senses for the ability to hear more of the song of creation.
it is something that resonates in your soul. The Progenitor song, the grand melody that all music derives from. if you've heard even the smallest bit of the undiluted form you will hear bits and pieces in every single song you hear from there on out, it is the single most beautiful thing life has to offer, the ultimate proof that you are alive, even I, whos had an exceptionally shitty life, whos lost and lost and lost, i am blessed, for i heard part of this song before, you have not lived until you've heard it, now go, go find the song of all songs, fulfill your life and fulfill your very being.
>>
>>18071781
So basically you're a mad weeaboo basement dweller who writes bad fiction about his cousin waifu.
Take your meds!
>>
Hi- remember me? You've probably seen my picture a dozen times on here. This was going to be the next picture my cousin would use. Note, all this has been contrary to my wishes, and I haven't granted him permission to do any of this. I became aware of him using me as a subject a few years ago, but kind of gave up fighting for a while. But now, no. I'm getting really sick of this. I even talked to him last night, and he told me he would end it. But he lied, so here I am.

So here are some facts- yes, I spent some time in Asia. What I did there is no ones business. What I do in my private time, and the rest of my life is not on public display. I will do the best I can to reverse the damage my cousin has done, though I'm not sure how widespread it is.
>>
>>18070040
>Well im a god technically.
>The funny part is its other people that call me a god, not me.
>>
>>18071912
Also, I'd like to add that this explains why my phone has gone missing multiple times and why all my pictures are on his computer.
>>
>>18071912
>>18071919
we need a timestamp

and just fyi no one cares, your cousin told nice stories, people like stories
>>
File: lettemaybe.jpg (255KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
lettemaybe.jpg
255KB, 1280x960px
>>18071912

Here's the pic this girl that claim to be OP's cousin just deleted

I think this is lette, for those who remember
>>
>>18071966
Yeah, I had the sneaking suspicion it was one of Ananda's follower friends. They consider pictures of her to be close to sacred, so putting one up was a huge gamble. They're trying to reduce your opinion of me by spreading disinformation and hoping you'll believe them over me. It's a pretty good tactic, desu.
>>
>>18071975
That "desu" ending was supposed to be a desu as in to be honest.
>>
Ananda's followers were pretty well equipped to deal with the real world, and I quickly learned to check my computer's browser history and investigate any blog sites or donation sites.

I've already closed down at least three tumblrs, a blogspot, and one donation site which I won't mention here. It appeared they were trying to raise money to bring her "back home".
>>
>>18070167
There cannot be a reaction without an action I guess. Something kick started it
>>
Why do you even care if her followers start a blog or donation? Not like people's gonna believe and support that shit. You're annoyed at Ananda so isn't it better for you if she goes back anyway?
>>
This is all the result of a damaged brain. Does this girl really look like anything special? No. She is just an ordinary person. Mystery solved, we can all go home.

Also, take down that pic of her. I don't need to see her face more.
>>
SHILLIN HARD IN DIS!

OP TELL MOAR!
>>
>>18069560
Why shouldn't the Queen of Heaven be worshipped?
>>
>>18071966
archive (and pic) of Lette=Ananda? for those interested. Yup, I think it's the same poster.
>>
>>18072204
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13765877/#1376592
forgot the link
>>
>>18071912
They're right?!
>>
bump
If the anon "cousin" really is the girl in the pic I feel so sorry for her
Don't use people's pictures and make them a mysterious paranormal person for attention-whoring, holy christ.
>>
>>18071966
That guy is ugly as hell.
>>
>>18074091
>because your opinion means so much to someone who didn't even choose to have her picture put up on the Internet, anyway.

And I have to ask- even if she isn't your preferred cup of tea, why? Are you pretty girl with low self esteem? Are you a male whose opinion has been invalidated too many times?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.